• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nurhamizah

http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2012/03/snsd-fx-members-at-exo-debut-showcase.html. could someone please share a photo of sulli in this line.i'm in a phone mode.mianhe.......it's kinda look minho was going to imitate sulli's style.minho was wearing this style recently at airport.if i not mistaken.......please........:)

130426 Kiss the Radio Shinee with Key as DJ

I can't imagine that I really watched all the four clips.  Thanks for @peach20kr 's translation. I can more or less locate different important parts of Minho!! (haha, it's really the result of watching numerous K-drama and K-programmes.

All clips credited to hany bae

Part 1

( Q of skinship with gf at the very end)

Part 2

(Answer of skinship with gf by Onew at the very beginning: take a look at his smile before answering "Minho" & first few minutes for other answers of "Point out" Qs)

10:20-11:24  Minho was so attentiive when Lady Jane was explaining why girls tend to suspect men who gave their praise so easily and comfortably. And he said thank you afterwards 

Part 3

Part 4

7:21-7:29 Minho was looking outside the studio and seemed making some strange facial expression( Please check if he was giving out a kiss!!)   

There was a part (either in part 2 or part 3) in which Minho felt embarrassed to check his cellphone all the time as Key discovered that, he put back the cellphone in his pocket,

Anyone who find this part, pls let us know!  

P.S. Reference fro @peace20kr 's translation

Ladyjane asked how the comeback stage was without Jonghyun

Minho jokingly said he liked it coz the standby room wasn't crowded and stylists could do their jobs more easily without him..

Taemin mentioned that in WGM, he was a little nervous and much burdened at the same time but he's trying to make it fun and get used to it..

In point out talk

Taemin was a chosen as a member who's most likely to talk about girls.

Key was a member who asked many questions to a girl besides greetings

Onew was a member who got the most phone numbers from female artists

Minho was pointed as a member who's most likely to have much skinship with his girl

Minho was a member who never let his girl pay meal and takes out his credit card very easily for his girl.

Minho was a member who's very considerate for his girl and tires to adjust himself to his girl as well

Onew was chosen as a member who follows his gf's instructions well when his gf asks him to wear this or that clothes..

Onew pointed Minho as a member he wouldn't fall in love with Minho if he was born as a girl..(but it was a big joke.. today Onew seemed to cheer Minho up..coz Minho looked a little tired.. it wasn't a good way though)

Taemin was a member who talked different girls every day (he said this girl yesterday, but today he said that girl)

Minho said Taemin was most likely to get married first among shinee members if he suddenly met a girl he really liked..

but Taemin said Onew should get married first as he is the oldest member..

Minho said he couldn't say "you look pretty" or show his favor to a girl at the start, but when he finally has some good feelings for her, he can say it with comfort..

and Minho was all ears when Ladyjane( a female guest whose boy friend is ssamdi)

said that women tend to be suspicious of men who say "like and love you" easily with very comfortable look coz men are usually flustered(a little in tension) in front of girls they really like.. so she thinks that kind of a man looks like a flirt..

Minho even said "thank you" to Ladyjane for giving him good information.

Minho said he likes someone who likes him(more) and Onew said if he met someone he liked, he would be easily fed up,but the relationship would last longer if he met someone who likes him..

Minho said he wouldn't give up his love(girl) if he faced with choosing only one between business and love, but he would find a way to get both..

regarding roleplay in mini-drama

Minho didn't like his role coz the character was too mean to a girl..

Onew is a senior and Minho is  his hoobae (junior) at college..

they are members in the broadcasting department but Minho liked Ladyjane who fell in love with Onew who only cares about his future job.. and Dana(DJ) liked Minho ..

Minho confronted Onew and asked him to give up on Ladyjane

and when he realized Dana like him, Minho yelled at Dana and said "why do you like me, please don't!!"

even though it was just in the drama, Minho was really hot in that character..

right after mini-drama, Minho kept looking at the clock and checking his cell phone while other members engaged in making ending of mini-drama..

BIxCx3qCAAEWZUR.jpg

Sulli, i don't know want skinship you share with Minho. But lots of things unimaginable are in my mind every time i think about it. :P :> 8-> 
But if ever you try to restrain yourself for now in showing too much of it (since your still young after all), all i can say is that while your still preparing for that time ...
post-16985-Hunger-Games-I-Volunteer-gif-

Noona is ready anytime ... NYAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!!! ;)) :)) =)) =)) =))Oh Minho please bear with noona. ;):D

nurhamizah said: http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2012/03/snsd-fx-members-at-exo-debut-showcase.html. could someone please share a photo of sulli in this line.i'm in a phone mode.mianhe.......it's kinda look minho was going to imitate sulli's style.minho was wearing this style recently at airport.if i not mistaken.......please........:)

Guest ravissant

Chingoo @Timnat2010 I was laughing at your comment about SHINee's drawing skills on your previous post.  I also believe they have sketch artists at Etude House to draw those Minime Princesses for the boys.  I have a feeling Minho suggested that picture of Sulli w/ the crown to the artist to draw 'cause one thing for sure even the crossing of the legs is somewhat similar to that old Sulli picture. :D8686650908_c34d7ca94b_z.jpg
cr. SM Ent., Etude House, ravissant74 (flickr)

Guest minsulcouple

Chapter 2 shirt concept is flag style, perhaps? In Why So Serious MV, all Shinee have UK flags on their coats. And today Minho shirt is kind of New Zealand flag concept. Only Minho wear it. And I think I know where Minho's idea comes from. ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;)

Guest ravissant

Chingoos @nurhamizah, @counsel05, @Timnat2010 even the photo company that took these photos are similar.  
Here's Sulli & Minho (the copycat) in MinSular outfit8686837326_0ab116f8ab_z.jpg
cr.StarMK, ravissant74 (flickr)

so, am looking for engsub video since am so curious to know the meaning of "Why So Serious" lyrics.
i know beforehand the concept is like the Zombie waking up from dead and looking for his love.. yeah. idk why the songwriters wanna talk about zombie now when all human are still beautiful and alive. :))
btw, love Minho's rapping part so much. i do think its different compare to other SHINee song. he has different voice here. and am surprise they launched this part without Jjong who is known as the SHINee's ace. but i guess its a good thing though as its proved SHINee is no more depend only on Jjong strong vocal but each of them has their own strength :)
and after learning the lyrics, this one particular hit me really hard :))
601696_638373816176759_2076739301_n.jpg

You, who knows that it will be a "happy ending" are the FICTION MANIAC
ouch!!!!!

tumblr_lskwalqWBu1qegv8fo1_500.png

well, we do hope the happy ending is not only happening in fanfiction Minho-ssi, but we pray hard for your happy ending with Sulli in real life as well :x :)
here's the video with translation :)

Guest peach20kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bXL1pqG5Zrc

cr Dreaming129

at 0:16-34

Minho is checking(texting messages)his cell phone before seeing the lady(writer?)coming to him

and he is pretending to check out his scripts as if he avoids getting busted by the lady when she's appoaching right behind him..,

and all of sudden, he looks like he's complaining about his too long script to the lady...

Archived