• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peach20kr

some screen captures of Minho&Sulli Naver App Band CF and phone message translation for Minsul and TTBY casts(Eungyul and Jongmin)

in TTBY filming set..

AD11ACE0_zpsa5362287.jpgBC34B4DC-1_zpsc042708d.jpg

sulli: sleeping gym prince! ㅋㅋㅋ(Minho)was caught while dozing off..He's even full of sleeping when eating.., I'm runing away~

Sulli: Minho! why don't you take your place and lay down on the mat?

Jongmin: it's not fair..  How come Minho looks so cool even when he's sleeping..

Sulli: Jongmin, that's what I want to say.. Eungyul: Sulli, you're the great one to take that photo...

Sulli: I'm professional Minho paparazzi.

Jongmin: by the way, I'd like to have eating scenes, too..I'm also hungry..I hate you, writer.. you give only Minho and Sulli eating scenes..

BC34B4DC-3_zpsd5af7419.jpg

Minho: as soon as we talked about snacks, I spotted Sulli eating bread again..from today let me appoint Sulli as Bread Sulli !!

Eugyule: How's your(Minho) filming schedule going? I'm almost finishing hallway scenes with Sulli..

If you have time, how about having lunch box all together at dinner time..

Sulli: It was such a tough day, ,,we're filming under the hot sun today..thank all of you for your effort ..Minho hyung's eyes are now flaming

BC34B4DC-11_zps3d791b7a.jpg

Eungyul: Sulli and Minho..between man and man(in drama) they look like somehow a good match...Earllieri Goalleri~~~~(teasing sound)

But I'm jealous of them..

Jongmin: Sulli, Gu Jae-Hee.. is she a real man?      Minho: Jongmin, then.. this(drama) ends up with tragedy?

Sulli: Minho's face doesn't look warm to me (early in the drama)..crying..Minho hyung,.please be nice to me...

p.s:I didn't know Sulli called Minho hyung instea of oppa while filming TTBY...(hyung for between brothers.. oppa for sister and brother)

@peach20kr aww.. thank you again for another daebak translation :*
i guess she called him hyung instead of oppa as she wanted to liven up her "boy" character :)
anyway, i notice while others including Kwanghee were using their drama names, Minho and Sulli were the only one using their real name :x :x :x
and i guess Hyunwoo is a Minsulshipper as well! :)

Eungyul: Sulli and Minho..between man and man(in drama) they look like somehow a good match...Earllieri Goalleri~~~~(teasing sound)

But I'm jealous of them..

@peach20kr aww.. thank you again for another daebak translation :*

i guess she called him hyung instead of oppa as she wanted to liven up her "boy" character :)

anyway, i notice while others including Kwanghee were using their drama names, Minho and Sulli were the only one using their real name :x :x :x

and i guess Hyunwoo is a Minsulshipper as well! :)

Eungyul: Sulli and Minho..between man and man(in drama) they look like somehow a good match...Earllieri Goalleri~~~~(teasing sound)               But I'm jealous of them..

well @fizaz i guess they wanted to liven up to their real relationship as well, by using their real name ;)

@peach20kr you're a real peach. thanks for the translation. another great insight. =D>

@zee hurm, maybe someone sent him a text

;;) ;;) ;;)

Guest rahma_bio

@peach20kr : Your info about everything especially minsul are sooooo awesome and insightful for me. I always waiting some news from others and especially from you..Keep update your status! Nice to meet you in this thread.

Thanks for all minsullians for love and peace. Be patient please, we always waiting for minsul moment etc, right!

@peach20kr, thank you so much for the translation of the naver band screen caps.  May I know if the messages were really from the casts or for parts of the cf (written by staff of the cf)?

BTW, would you mind doing the translation for the following?  It seems related to Minho's minime princess cf. Thanks.

Q.청순한소녀♡ 민호의이상형 미스.블룸의 향을상상해봐!화사한봄햇살만큼 뽀얀피부원피스와플랫슈즈로 첫눈에반하게하는바래다주고오는길 향긋한꽃향기를남기는 미스.블룸은_______ 향이날것같아! 센스쟁이한분에게 정품을뙇!(~4/29, 당첨자

@fizaz... Gumawo cheongmal for ur cheerful gifs..hehehe u and @tikah are like the Queens of GIF spamming..hahahahaha XD.. but I don't mind at all!! Always makes my day n night seeing them..  :D:D :-bd >:D<

@peach20kr.. Kyaaaa!! I always become excited when seeing ur posts.. hehe its like finding a hidden piece of gem everytime.. Thanks for sharing with us on the translations...Their Naver Band conversations are really cute! 

hehe when EG (aka Hyun Woo) commented on her great photo (of Minho sleeping..) Ssul said that she is a professional Minho paparazzi... Ssul ya.. I wonder how many cute pics of him did u take while on set... :> :>

then she said " Minho hyung's eyes are now flaming"... See Sulli can't even deny the POWER OF THE EYES... Ssul I wonder how u feel when u look into straight Minho's eyes.. didn't u feel like melting as well?? (like how most of us here are all the time..XP)

And I totally agree with @fizaz.. she used "hyung" because she is trying to stay her Jaehee character.. ;)

@zee.. my dear sis.. what else is new?? Its becoming a REGULAR HABIT for Minho n also someone...ehem*cough* S-U-L-L-I *cough* =)) =)) =))

Archived