• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_mlz40e9GlA1qe8seho1_1280.jpg

I never seen this one before, gosh she was as beautiful as the moon shines at night..... :'( :'(

more pics: http://luxlil.wordpress.com/2011/08/05/picvid-fx-sulli-krystal-dkny-event-04-08-11/ :x

Guest Jesiica

hello minsullians :-hI just saw this picture of sulli I never saw before is a beauty (sorry if it was posted before)201108191544211002_1.jpg
200910201120291001_1.jpg

Guest ravissant

SPAMMING some Minho pics...BI8z9YbCYAEBGNN.jpg:largeBI8wFwoCcAIuibH.jpg:largecr. pinkeubit
4/26/12 Official Kiss the Radio picsBI7zUbdCIAEnSkD.jpg:largetweet by almightykeybeomBI72gpGCMAAGFOK.jpg:largeBI72XrmCMAAS6H6.jpg:large
BI72TB5CAAAOy1w.jpg:largeBI71mBZCAAECY7e.jpg:large
BI71ateCYAA72WA.jpg:large
BI71DTbCAAAS7va.jpg:large

tweet by @zee

Guest beth0826

counsel05 said:

chocwenz

said: Hi everyone!! Just want to drop by to, well, share what I think regarding the bruise on Minho's left hand.. Well I went to Google, and searched some older pics of him.. I see that bruise is there for a few pics that I've found, and I'm wondering, if it is just something like a birthmark (or... whatever else it's called) instead of an actual bruise... Since the mark there seems to be very consistent from the much older photos I've found..

As you can see from the photos I've shared, the 'bruise' is consistently there, and these photos were from a while back.. As we've seen a plaster on Sulli's hand, it's possible that she may have had drips (although I'm not sure myself, I'm just saying it's a possibility)..

But in Minho's case, I think this 'bruise' we've been seeing is not actually a bruise

.. Which, to an extent, makes me relieved..

I'm just trying to make sure we don't jump to any conclusions too soon..

:) And after all many people visit this thread, whether to lurk or find latest info on their biases/MinSul

:)

(Hi lurkers!!

:D

)

And to end my post, MinSul~~ (all pics cr to owners)

Guest kyeoptaminsul

Minho must take a good care of Sulli cause from what i heard Heechul going to discharge from army soon :o 

Guest ohmyminsul

I don't know if i'm the only one that thought like this but, i think SHINee has truly truly offered us Shawol a different style.  i listened to all of their songs of 'Misconceptions of me' and the harmonization was amazing.
the one that has touched me the most was sleepless night. :') I love how Minho's deep voice blended in so well, making it a lot more special. at least, to me. :) if any of you haven't listened to it, here it is! ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AxRoJD7c-sk

Guest bemjerry13

watched all their comeback shows and may I just say that i am super proud of MINHO! at long last, SM gave him a lot of parts, I especially like MEDUSA because of this....in one of his interviews he said that he is like a bass guitar, it doesn't stand out but it supports the other instruments....love how humble he is but I really felt bad upon reading this....may be he heard of how some people say that he is not a great singer...but I bet some of those people would shut up now!....i am sorry about this burst of emotion...but I was really angry when I read how he said that he is like the bass guitar of the band!!!!!!

Hey guys,
its nothing much, but i just wanna make some collection of TTBY pics. 
These are the pics that to me, portrayed the real emotion of Minho and Sulli, not only Kang Tae Joon and Goo Jae Hee. its all of them except the one in the bowling scene, the night TJ save JH and in pool, i just wanna highlight how comfortable Minho to hold and touch Sulli's hand and back :)
For the rest of pics, u cud sense their smiles and laughter are genuine. its really coming from their heart :x
Bear in mind, this is just a piece of it. being an avid Minsulshipper, i really wanna make more in my collection but then the time is not on my side :) 
Minsul is love :x :x :x
375154_639002069447267_1824366453_n.jpg

Archived