• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest devil269

nislatif said: My fellow malaysian chingus, dream team vietnam is airing now at kbs world. Watch it with an open mind, sportsmanship at its best! Minho!!! And no worries, nothing beats running man's sweet moments :D

Guest beth0826

@peach20kr
 hi... so soorrry to bother you.  i'm just curious about this old video. about what heechul said to minho, was it just a mere play on words or did heechul mean what he said because that made me think why he would say that.  minho looked embarassed after heechul spoke.i  noticed this, a few times i've seen them together, they are friends but minho is wary of heechul (oh my school and 2011 idol olympics, youngstreet when heechul was still the mc). wary in a sense that he is unsure what heechul might say or do since he is well known for being outspoken and a tease.  thanks.  i know it's farfetched but i'm somehow seeing a connection here.
p.s. to everyone: i am not trying to rock the boat here. i only see heechul as an honorary brother to sulli.  it never crossed my mind that heechul likes sulli in a romantic way.  i can't wait to see how heechul will react if he see them together, because i saw him drag sull away from another person in 2011 smtown, which clearly shows that he didn't want that person for sulli. i am a heechul fan from way back. and i am glad minho is also friendly to some chocoball members sangchu hongki and jungmo (trax, sme), the last two mentioned in sulli's message in pinocchio album.  and i would not be surprised if sulli is friendly with miss a's jia since jia is the only female chocoball
p.p.s. about this show, shinee will only appear briefly on ep 6, and to perform on the last episode.

minho at 35s
http://youtu.be/7b6Qj_h_9aM?t=35s

here's a screencap:
qHd0Vqe.jpg

edit:  i know koreans often play on words  but it is most often lost in translation

Guest beth0826

from etude fb551507_485524461501166_917941908_n.jpg

923567_488083014578644_1949937469_n.jpgbased on minho's attire the pictures were all taken last april 15, 2013 when they had the minime launch, there are only four drawings and only four of them were present as well, the one onew was holding isn't in this sketch.and they did this on the day of the launch itself. and minho's minime has brown hair here in the sketch while it had blonde hair in the product. hmm....

Guest beth0826

@peach20kr
thanks for taking the time to translate, i was curious as to why heechul would say that to minho. hahaha. now i know better. one out of one hundred i think is the korean title of the show you were referring to, it is known as oh my school internationally,  minsul really owes him bigtime. thanks again.

Guest ohmyminsul

There's really only one thing i'd say about SHINee.
I am very proud of them.
Looking back, they have really grown up to be mature mans. Even Taemin TaeMAN. xD

2008*

36751_shinee.jpg&w=550&h=379&ei=NqB7UarK36751_shinee.jpg&w=550&h=379&ei=NqB7UarK

2013*
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVPDUbo6GR5xcU9KB8Awr

Guest beth0826

i am organizing my minsul files i have collected over the months.  it's taking quite a big space on my hard drive. i've decided to re-up the pictures on imgur before i burn them.  i still haven't finished organizing them chronologically more than 15gb plus of pics alone to go. plus loads of videos i have downloaded that i didn't want to burn for easy re-watching. good luck to me. i have posted the recent ones i have downloaded since i have learned my lesson to save them not on my downloads folder but directly to a designated folder.  
i thought of sharing them with you, here are the links:

minsul noot bts i have screencapped on the korean blog posted by @peach20kr last 14 april 2013 (high res)
http://imgur.com/a/CcvaC

minho overload, literally
20130406 seoul girls' collection. the pictures are not mine, i have downloaded it from various minho fansite and some news photos from nate. the owners logos are on the pictures. please do not edit, take out with responsibilty. thanks. 
http://imgur.com/a/DzbQG

tell me if you want me to share photos or not. i'd still be uploading them to imgur. i already upped more than 30 albums i just joined yesterday, imgur thought i was a bot for uploading too much, capcha kept on appearing, hehe..., mostly minho's recent activities since they are the organized ones already. 

Guest tenzeronine

I update my "She's my wedding planner" fic
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/388199/12/she-s-my-wedding-planner-fxband-minho-shinee-snsd-sulli-yuri-minsul

Guest keciltann

@tenzeronine yes it is. his ID card photo is taejoon's look ;)@ohmyminsul you right :x he just freaking adorable hahahahaha 601885_488100314576914_1859078510_n.jpg
and this is another one, minho look soooooo serious yet so handsome :x

Actually, I wonder who decided the choice of the photos!  Were the other members using old photos as well? 

Were these pieces of drawing of ideal types really done by Shinee members themselves?  Based on their drawing skills in that Taiwanese programme, I doubt it indeed.  Or did they just colour the pre-drawn figures?

Archived