♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Okay I am so excited for this, I'm looking at some translations... These translations are Kor-Chi-Eng though... So I'm hoping for @peach20kr to provide some translation and more insight if possible :)
So here's the translations I've seen:
3 【Trans】 130426 Noona asked how does it feel without Jonghyun. Minho immediately answered "Feels quite good". Key "Feels that the waiting room is much more spacious now". Minho "Even our coordinators and costume staff said that it is slightly better (less busy) to have one person less (to take care of)." 

Dana asked Taemin to say something to Jonghyun, Taemin "Hyung, please get well quickly and return to the group~". Key added "(Jonghyun), if you are listening, please send us a message/sms". 

#7 【Trans】 130426 Fast QnA. 

1st Question "If the members were to reincarnate into girls, I will never date this member". Onew immediately replied "MINHO". Minho was unhappy, after the QnA, Minho stood up and gestured towards Onew "This is too much! You didn't even hesitate~ How can you pick me so fast!" 

Onew "Because I have only Minho in my eyes". 
DJ "Isn't this love?" 
Onew "I love you~ (to Minho); Minho kept wanting to ask me out for a meal~". 
Key "Why didn't you treat me! When did you 2 have a meal together!" 
Minho "Didn't I treat you before?"
Key "The only time when we ate meat together"
Minho "You are paying for the food but I am the one paying for the drinks (beer/soju)!"

#9 【Trans】 130426 Moving onto mini drama segment. Lady Jane noona said that PD-nim emphasized "Minho is not allowed to laugh". 

(END) #10 【Trans】 130426 Noonas asked Onew if he would like to be with someone that loves him or be together with someone that he loves.

Onew picked 'Someone that loves him'. He says that if he is with someone who loves him, he will be touched by her deep love (for him); this kind of love will last longer.

Key and Minho have also picked "someone who loves me".

Key added "Taemin often says 'It would be great if it the love shared was mutual'".

#11 【Trans】 130426 Regarding their 'tone'.

Key : Musical tone
Minho : Drama tone
Onew : Mini Drama tone

(fan forgot about Taemin's part)

#14 【Trans】 130426 Q "The member which will share skinship the fastest once he has a girlfriend" | Answer : Minho (answered by Onew)

#18 【Trans】 130426 Q "In a guy's point of view, this member will treat a girl very well." | Answer : Minho (answered by Key after slight consideration)

cr: thpapergangster
I put only those with Minho in, so it's not the full one :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keciltann

chocwenz said: Okay I am so excited for this, I'm looking at some translations... These translations are Kor-Chi-Eng though... So I'm hoping for @peach20kr to provide some translation and more insight if possible :)
So here's the translations I've seen:
#14 【Trans】 130426 Q "The member which will share skinship the fastest once he has a girlfriend" | Answer : Minho (answered by Onew)

#18 【Trans】 130426 Q "In a guy's point of view, this member will treat a girl very well." | Answer : Minho (answered by Key after slight consideration)

I put only those with Minho in, so it's not the full one :)

Guest peach20kr

Ladyjane asked how the comeback stage was without Jonghyun

Minho jokingly said he liked it coz the standby room wasn't crowded and stylists could do their jobs more easily without him..

Taemin mentioned that in WGM, he was a little nervous and much burdened at the same time but he's trying to make it fun and get used to it..

In point out talk

Taemin was a chosen as a member who's most likely to talk about girls.

Key was a member who asked many questions to a girl besides greetings

Onew was a member who got the most phone numbers from female artists

Minho was pointed as a member who's most likely to have much skinship with his girl

Minho was a member who never let his girl pay meal and takes out his credit card very easily for his girl.

Minho was a member who's very considerate for his girl and tires to adjust himself to his girl as well

Onew was chosen as a member who follows his gf's instructions well when his gf asks him to wear this or that clothes..

Onew pointed Minho as a member he wouldn't fall in love with Minho if he was born as a girl..(but it was a big joke.. today Onew seemed to cheer Minho up..coz Minho looked a little tired.. it wasn't a good way though)

Taemin was a member who talked different girls every day (he said this girl yesterday, but today he said that girl)

Minho said Taemin was most likely to get married first among shinee members if he suddenly met a girl he really liked..

but Taemin said Onew should get married first as he is the oldest member..

Minho said he couldn't say "you look pretty" or show his favor to a girl at the start, but when he finally has some good feelings for her, he can say it with comfort..

and Minho was all ears when Ladyjane( a female guest whose boy friend is ssamdi)

said that women tend to be suspicious of men who say "like and love you" easily with very comfortable look coz men are usually flustered(a little in tension) in front of girls they really like.. so she thinks that kind of a man looks like a flirt..

Minho even said "thank you" to Ladyjane for giving him good information.

Minho said he likes someone who likes him(more) and Onew said if he met someone he liked, he would be easily fed up,but the relationship would last longer if he met someone who likes him..

Minho said he wouldn't give up his love(girl) if he faced with choosing only one between business and love, but he would find a way to get both..

regarding roleplay in mini-drama

Minho didn't like his role coz the character was too mean to a girl..

Onew is a senior and Minho is  his hoobae (junior) at college..

they are members in the broadcasting department but Minho liked Ladyjane who fell in love with Onew who only cares about his future job.. and Dana(DJ) liked Minho ..

Minho confronted Onew and asked him to give up on Ladyjane

and when he realized Dana like him, Minho yelled at Dana and said "why do you like me, please don't!!"

even though it was just in the drama, Minho was really hot in that character..

right after mini-drama, Minho kept looking at the clock and checking his cell phone while other members engaged in making ending of mini-drama..

that's all for today.. have a good night chingoos..

Guest keciltann

@peach20kr good night to you dear ;) i wasn't have a chance to greet you hehehe nice to meet you btw :D
I'm going to sleep too.. good night minsullian :x :-h

@peach20kr, thanks for staying up late for the translation. You are really nice for sharing it with us all! I just watched the clip of the first part of the radio interview at Shinee@soompi, and I also noticed about the frequent checking of cellphone scene!!!! Sorry that I'm in iPad mode and can't share the clip here.

chocwenz said: Saw this translation:

【130426 KTR直播翻譯】有了女朋友的話最快會有SKINSHIP的成員是? 珍基:(用很油膩的表情看著對面)珉豪

Kor-chi : 李珍基你最珍貴_朱迪(

MINHOOOOOOO WHAT SKINSHIPPPP PLEASSEEE TELLL MEEEEEE
SULLLIIIIII LET HIMMMM
@bananali @stekatta and I wanna see dem babiezzzzzzz

Watch "_TTBY_ Sulli & Min Ho(SHinee) SLIPED" on YouTube

the way he grabbed her by the waist it's like =P~ 8-> :x

the slow shot of her on top of him ******screaming**** :D

Minhosshii does that clip answer your question about skinship??...act as if you didn't know what Onew was talking about

=))

peach20kr said:

Minho was pointed as a member who's most likely to have much skinship with his girl

shocked-will-smith.gif

Minho was a member who never let his girl pay meal and takes out his credit cards very easily for his girl.

Minho was a member who's very considerate for his girl and tires to adjust himself to his girl as well

28bqt77.gif

Minho said he couldn't say "you look pretty" or show his favor to a girl at the start, but when he finally has some good feeling for her, he can say it with comfort..

and Minho was all ears when Ladyjane( a female guest whose boy friend is ssamdi)

said that women tend to be suspicious of men who say "like and love you" easily with very comfortable look coz men are usually flustered(a little in tension) in front of girls they really like.. so she thinks that kind of a man looks like a flirt..

Minho even said "thank you" to Ladyjane for giving him good information.

tyrion-eyebrows-game-of-thrones.gif

Minho said he wouldn't give up his love(girl) if he faced with choosing only one between business and love, but he would find a way to get both..

tumblr_lmk8nwwYIs1qhk0qq.gif

Guest anne nicolecarig

Wait, if Minho said that he wouldn't give up his love(girl) if he faced with choosing only one between business and love, but he would find a way to get both.. Uhmm. We know that SM town doesn't allow their idols be in a relationship right?? I smell something fishy on "between choosing one between business and love".. So maybe minho's girl is from the same company. Oh. I'm wishing that the girl who is he talking about is our sulli. PRAY HAAAAARD! XD =))))

thanks unnieeeeeee @peach20kr........

"Minho said he wouldn't give up his love (girl) if he faced with choosing only one between business and love, but he would find a way to get both.."

his idea to find a way to get both "since my crush on within same company, I got my sulli and I still being loved by lee so man appa... yep he did it well, you got both dude.... :)) smartboy :x

Correct me if I'm wrong but the other shinee members who choose Minho as a member who has much skinship and easily use his creadit card right? I'm suspecting that Minho has been in relationship before or is currently in a relationship. And shinee members have met this girl and seen the way Minho treated her. If they haven't met her or see him with her, then how come they know about the skinship and credit card? Does guys share that details with their friends? Can't imagine Minho will just open up to them about his skinship with his gf & how he easily use his credit card to treat his gf.They must have spent time with the couple to witness everything.

anne nicolecarig

said:

Wait, if Minho said that he wouldn't give up his love(girl) if he faced with choosing only one between business and love, but he would find a way to get both.. Uhmm. We know that SM town doesn't allow their idols be in a relationship right?? I smell something fishy on "between choosing one between business and love".. So maybe minho's girl is from the same company. Oh. I'm wishing that the girl who is he talking about is our sulli. PRAY HAAAAARD! XD =))))

Guest ravissant

Chingoos @chocwenz, @bananali, @stekatta, it's funny how you brought up MinSul babies once again 'cause I was laughing out loud reading the posts on page 441 before going to bed last night.  It was all because of @liana's post of this pic...
SSScreenCapture430.png@wonderstruck said: "Omg, saw the same pic in twitter. Was abt to ask u guys abt it. I was wondering , are they engaged or something? Coz in the airport pic, sulli was wearing what looked like a diamond ring on her ring finger. One way or another, I'm haaaaappppppyyyyy...... faint...."
@monicachan said:  "OMG! I hope this is TRUE!    
My legs are like jelly now! Oh, I'll be so happy if it is true!    
Oh gosh, Sulli looks so wifey in this photo. Ohhhhh!!!! My heart is beating so fast! So, so, so.....HAPPY!    "
@nislatif said:  "omg!!!!! my phone went dead so i couldnt check my fb nor this forum so imagine my surprise when i logged in and saw these photosssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *faints* Omg omgi dunno where to start!! They look like a married couple expecting a baby, that dress is really misleading!!! But i dont care coz i looooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!!!!!!!!!! n minhoooo!! wahhhhhh he really looks like a doting husband! kyaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *faints again*
oh god oh god i cantttt....my feelsss

i am literally like this at this moment ...
Spazz.gifso so so when were the photos taken?? where?? in japan?? when did Sulli go to japan?? Was minho doing his shows in Japan at that time?? is that why they both looked so happy around that time?? kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cantttt!! "

@monicachan said: "@nislatif I thought so too! Minho looks so caring and Sulli so maternal, I actually thought they're going announce that she's pregnant with his baby.....  "
@tikah said:  "@monicachan haha  at one glance Sulli did looks like a preggy...maybe because of the shirt...but...but...seriously...if...if...Sulli pregnant...I think this thread gonna be explode...with questions!!! pregnant...not married...and minho...isn't he busy...when did they make love?  hahahaha  "
@monicachan said:  Well, looking at the pic and bearing in mind she's quite skinny, I would say: she can pass for 3 months plus which is round about the time they finished working on TTBY? Who knows, after the celebration night.....hehehe..... 

Guest nislatif

My fellow malaysian chingus, dream team vietnam is airing now at kbs world. Watch it with an open mind, sportsmanship at its best! Minho!!! And no worries, nothing beats running man's sweet moments :D

Archived