♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Lhourie

itsdanielleg said: Annyeong! This is Danielle. A new Minsullian <3 I wish you'd take care of me! And I hope we could be all friends in here. So happy to know you all! #MinSulForever <3
sulli-and-choi-mi-ho.jpg
And by the way. I am from Philippines!! :))Please follow me on my twitter! I followback :)@imdanielleg.Add me on my facebook : danielleesamm is the username!
Komawo (^_______^)tumblr_mejw9saw3l1rjog3to1_500.png
MINSUL FOREVER <3

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mahogany4

Timnat2010 said: To be confirmed

To the Beautiful You DVD Box Launching Premium Event Japan

The 3 leads will attend

Date:11 August 2013

Venue: Japan

Format: Talk, game , showing of unreleased clips that have not been shown before

Cr: weibo

Guest itsdanielleg

I wish MinSul couple will have new drama, :)They're too cute perfect couples aren't they? ♥
me2 photo

Sulli's cute here! ♥ (•^______^•)@imdanielleg on twitter.Let's be friends! Tweet me ♥

Guest lyna1430292075

sulli_zps2a3a3dc8.jpg
[130418 Sulli me2day TRANS #2] 

KKwonSso (4minute's Kwon Sohyun): ah~~ so cute ke more flexible than me ke
Sulli: kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke (kekeke-ing nonstop)
Sulli: more flexible than me
Sulli: kekekekeke (more kekeke's)
KKwonSso: kekekekeke I can't reach that kekekeke
HweengJa (egg white, KARA's Kang Jiyoung): San-ee I love you
HweengJa: he is the best

finally i finished my national examination which means im free now!!! \m/
i miss this thread and aff so much guys *cry a river* :(( but now it doesnt matter since im going to active again in this thread ;;) and i have more than 10 videos to download, and i have to back read more than 20 pages -_- #:-S
i'll be back when i finish read all the pages

excited.gif
\m/

Guest lyna1430292075

Showed my anti-kpop brother the minsul skt lte cf just now cause I wanna know what's his respond. And after watching it he laughed and said "minho likes her obviously." and I was like how would you know that and he said "I'm a guy. We dont stare at girls like that unless we like her. Not even bestfriends. And minho clearly likes her. Enough said. Don't disturb me again." LOL I can't help it but smiling from the bottom of my heart like an idiot haha 8->
anyway, its kinda funny that I've seen a lot of people tweeting that they wish it was minho and sulli who would be in WGM instead of taemin and naeun haha. Not just one or two but A LOT!!! And it makes me happy at the same time knowing that the amount of people who love and support minsul as much as we do are increasing lately. Well, who can deny that they look SUPER GOOD and compatible together :x :P:D hehe 

Guest shortcakes

Aigoo I missed being here... T~TI currently studying to my national examination so I can't spazzing much kkkkk and there's so many things that I missed :/
watch?feature=endscreen&v=cxSwKB2uQNY&NR

sulli unnie should look at this video. Minho is extremely funny!!!
*sorry if it has been posted here, all the copyright belonged to the rightful owner ;;)

Archived