♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@peach20kr, is this song the one mentioned by Minho when the fan asked him about his recent favorite songs at that time? Thinking about you - One More Chance Translation by princessoftea TRANSLATION Tonight, the entire time while I'm walking you home You told me that I have changed That I'm not considerate of you You complain Is love always like butterflies to you? To me, it's being comfortable I don't set apart time to think about you I always think about you Yes, I think about you Even on busy days, each moment, I see you in each of those moments I can't show you everything but you can feel a little too, right? I always think about you Every day, I think about you Even at the moment when I fall asleep and dream I think about you, smiling in front of me Do you remember? The day I confessed my love to you I didn't prepare a special event but you accepted me In my heart always, like now I always think about you Yes, I think about you Even on busy days, each moment, I see you in each of those moments I can't show you everything but you can feel a little too, right? I always think about you Every day, I think about you Even at the moment when I fall asleep and dream I think about you, smiling in front of me (Yes, me me me) I always think about you Yes, I think about you Each moment that we spent together is so precious to me So I can't express it all in words but I'll show it to you little by little I always think Every day I think When I wake up early in the morning I think about you, the happiest person Looking at you smiling in front of me I love you

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Timnat2010 said: @peach20kr, is this song the one mentioned by Minho when the fan asked him about his recent favorite songs at that time? 
 Thinking about you - One More Chance Translation by princessoftea TRANSLATION 
Tonight, the entire time while I'm walking you home You told me that I have changed That I'm not considerate of you You complain Is love always like butterflies to you? To me, it's being comfortable I don't set apart time to think about you I always think about you Yes, I think about you Even on busy days, each moment, I see you in each of those moments I can't show you everything but you can feel a little too, right? I always think about you Every day, I think about you Even at the moment when I fall asleep and dream I think about you, smiling in front of me Do you remember? The day I confessed my love to you I didn't prepare a special event but you accepted me In my heart always, like now I always think about you Yes, I think about you Even on busy days, each moment,I see you in each of those moments I can't show you everything but you can feel a little too, right? I always think about youEvery day, I think about you Even at the moment when I fall asleep and dream I think about you, smiling in front of me (Yes, me me me) I always think about you Yes, I think about you Each moment that we spent together is so precious to me So I can't express it all in words but I'll show it to you little by little I always thinkEvery day I think When I wake up early in the morning I think about you, the happiest person Looking at you smiling in front of me I love you 

Guest ravissant

561984_458682904177659_2078567284_n.jpg
Sorry to re-post this pic, but @counsel05 this is the pic when Sulli & Minho had that me2day chat w/ fans, right?  Ahh!  what a beautiful Saturday to wake up to.  Thank you @peach20kr for making us excited about this chat translations.  Someone also posted a BTS vid of TJ carrying JH off the soccer field here on the thread, but can't remember the page.  It was cute How Minho, Sull & the crew were laughing about how Minho outbalanced carrying Sulli.  :) 

@ravissant, I remember those snapshots showing Minho unable to carry Sulli and both burst into laughters embarrassingly! I wonder if it's me who posted them as I seemed to have done so by forwarding the pictures from Baidu Bar at that time. But I can't remember where I saved them or I did not ever save them ....

130406 [Fancam] Minho - Talk section at Seoul Girls Collection 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QMzBVc-40p0

@ravissant sure noona, here they video abt minsul me2day chat.. I'm never forget this session..
8-> 8-> 8->

pAAR4K68N55RI.jpg

where's I could find this convo on me2day?? I'm looking for it on shinee me2day but I cant find it :(

edit to add: okaay I find it, but.. it said :

hailey has left the room.

a수현샤이니a has left the room.

미투이벤트 has left the room.

샤이니_SHINee has left the room.

fxSulli has left the room.

hhahahaaa poor me T____T

Hello Minsullians...aaahh..miss the spazzing galore in here...owh! 60 lurkers...wow...so many of you...hello :-h hi there!come and join us here..it'll be fun..hehe

First and foremost..our namdansaeng in the house @gujilgujil HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY dear...sorry for the late wished..This noona getting old..My multitasking speed seems deteriorating..hee..

102987.gif

@peach20kr @Timnat2010 finally..u guys have avatar...ahaha...whoaa..timnat...u need to post more than usual cos i want to see that pic in every pages...hee :D i love love love ur avatar...oh my god...minho eyes are tenderly looking at ssul when they kiss..myb his enjoying it...ahahaha... :D

@peach20kr  waaaaaaa...thank you so so much for the translation..minho n ssul are so comfortable to each other...that's why they can joking and teasing each other freely...aaaaaahhh...my Minsul feels... :x :x :x

I wonder when the DVD TTBY will b officially released..i want to see more...the bts..myb i need to be friend with someone who's working inside SBS building..i bet there a lot more those uncut vids there...aaaaaaaa... i had this feeling to go to korea rite now n find whomever in charge for that archive room and stole all those tapes...but i know..it'll only happens in my dreams...fuu~~~

@zee thank you for the Minho fancam vid...oh my god! the way he swept all those sweat...its just so smexy!!!

drooling-chip-o.gif

Guest squimberrycupcake

Hii!!

I just wanna say hey to everyone and thank you for posting so much news and pics to make this couple alive ;) I joined Soompi after being unable to resist their chemistry and this is my first post :D

I've been following this threat for a while and it's awesome just how many pages there is of minsulness ^^ I absolutely love it and read it every morning :)

I swear, just seeing a pic of them smiling makes my day and glue a smile to my face for the rest of the day xD

Really, all this while, I'm just patiently waiting for them to finally acknowledge their feelings to each other, propose, marry, have babies and be happy. *sigh*

I've just finished watching Running Man ep 129 with them in it, and its just too cute ^^ I dunno if this has been posted before, so I'll put it there anyways (sorry):

http://youtu.be/EB_N_jOrVCo

(sorry if it shows up as a link, I've no idea how to post videos :/ )

Guest ravissant

@ravissant' date=' I remember those snapshots showing Minho unable to carry Sulli and both burst into laughters embarrassingly! I wonder if it's me who posted them as I seemed to have done so by forwarding the pictures from Baidu Bar at that time. But I can't remember where I saved them or I did not ever save them ....[/quote']

It might have been you, chingu. I'm out & about now, I'll look for that vid later.

Guest ravissant

130406 [Fancam] Minho - Talk section at Seoul Girls Collection 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QMzBVc-40p0

@ravissant sure noona, here they video abt minsul me2day chat.. I'm never forget this session.. 8-> 8-> 8->

Aww! I'm not too sure if it is one of the comments from the fans or if MinSul said it themselves, but I remember them saying they had so much fun interacting on this me2day session. :)

Guest teruteru_chan

to be honest, minho's laugh here is seriously very sulli-like. i'm not kidding. 

i was like 'since when does he joke and laugh so heartily like that?' and what's with his tongue wagging in the seoul sth sth collection event today? can you stop copying sulli's habit and make it too obvious please, minho? lol

Waahhh... I miss being here :)
Been lurking for some time now, thought mebbe I'll come out and say hi & tq for all the wonderful posts :)
@peach20kr - without you my dear, we would have missed out on one momentous chat session between & by our love birds@zee - not sleeping yet, dear?@gujilgujil - Happy Belated Birthday, dearie@milkandtoast - 'Ahjussi', tq for saying hi at the AFF@counsel05 - love your analysis :)@timnat20 & @ravissant - those lyrics ...sigh....@fizaz & @pillar - where r u dearies :)@nana4ever - love you loads for the encouraging and enthusiastic comments on Fireflies :)
 & to all others .... tx for being such wonderful & resourceful minsullians - love the pics, artwork, fanfictions, videos, gifs & insightful reviews & updates :)

Since we r all starving for some Minsultractions, @stekatta & I have been tinkering back & forth and created our own Minsultractions ... ha ha...
We would like to share our musings with you and hope you'll enjoy reading them as we enjoyed penning them down :)
Hence, we give you....
The Minsul Chronicles : From Starbucks, With Love
Anime-Coffee-Art.jpg

Archived