♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest flamingshawol

zee said: @flamingshawol dear..
could you tell me which the best one among humming, dreaming, beautiful days, 1209, minhonew, mr minho, canusmile, and sweetswimming?
and which one of those fanbase who the first to make minho fanbase?
if you don't know my 2nd qstion, just answer my 1st question, key? :)) >:D<

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

before going of...wanna share something...

this a scene taken when Minho act in Salamander Guru...i want you guys to focus on Minho hands...(please ignore the actress)...i wanna blur her face..but to lazy to do it...ehihihihi..just ignore la ea..

can you guys see how he make a fist with his hands and try to support that woman leg?

to compared it with....one of the famous TTBY scene... my fav..always :x :x :x

look at his hands...see the difference??? ehihihihi :D :D :D

both drama is in the same year..but somehow Minho piggyback during TTBY is much more intimate and sweet if i could say..the way he place his hands at Sulli thigh..ehihihi.. wheyo Minho-sshi? don't tell me you fall in love with the actress in the second picture...ehihihihi :D :D :D

Gud nite Minsullians..need to go back home...aah... gud bye~~~~

Sorry to quote the pix. But look at the 'actresses' hands too :)

Guest ravissant

Happy Belated 1500th page MinSullans!!!
Calling all Picture Editors on this forum: I've been wanting to edit this picture, but don't know how to use photoshop.  I've attempted to draw it too but I kept messing up.  I need to draw again, but I don't have time to do so.  :(  I wanted to replace Kangta to Minho (sorry Kangta fans).  After all Minho had an inkling to do the duet w/ Sulli, indirectly as it may have been, on the I AM movie.  ;)  Any Editors want to take on this project?tumblr_mhx9nbI8KL1qe1ggoo1_500.jpg
cr. princesstulip15 @ tumblr a.k.a. @fashion615 (thanks for the mention on the pictures, girl!)

Guest ravissant

tikah said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible;"f(x)’s Sulli Releases a Pouty Selcayw740030 February 11, 2013No Comments

On her me2day on February 10, group f(x)’s Sulli uploaded a photo of herself along with a message, “I am currently watching MBC’s ‘SHINee’s One Fine Day’ and I must say it is really great. I am so envious of SHINee’s oppas~ I really want to go on a trip too~ SHINee oppas are the best.”

In the picture is Sulli wearing a grey hoodie and gazing at the camera. With her pouty expression, Sulli looks adorable. Despite the lack of makeup, Sulli still shows off her naturally flawless baby skin.

Netizens that saw Sulli’s selca commented, “Sulli’s bare face selca is the best,” “Sulli gets cuter every time I see her,” “It is so nice to see Sulli promoting SHINee.”

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/11/fxs-sulli-releases-a-pouty-selca/

ravissant said: Happy Belated 1500th page MinSullans!!!
Calling all Picture Editors on this forum: I've been wanting to edit this picture, but don't know how to use photoshop.  I've attempted to draw it too but I kept messing up.  I need to draw again, but I don't have time to do so.  :(  I wanted to replace Kangta to Minho (sorry Kangta fans).  After all Minho had an inkling to do the duet w/ Sulli, indirectly as it may have been, on the I AM movie.  ;)  Any Editors want to take on this project?tumblr_mhx9nbI8KL1qe1ggoo1_500.jpg
cr. princesstulip15 @ tumblr a.k.a. @fashion615 (thanks for the mention on the pictures, girl!)

Archived