• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow eagle eye there @fizaz. I don't know if the camera angle that make it looks shorter or higher but make sense since they have been "walking" for quite some time now. But technically NOT!!! so maybe Sulli "positioned" herself "better" so BOTH ARE COMFORTABLE in that piggy back ride. :>:P:\">8->

Guest lyna1430292075

Listening to electric shock and I read both of the top comments and the comments saying how much they want the views to reach 40,000,000 before sulli's birthday! So lets support it guys! Watch it everyday if you can and make 40 million for sulli!!!! :D:) :x

With all the spazzing about new Minsul etude pic (its group pic but Minsul have their own moment ;) ), excitement to Shinee's travel show, anticipation to Shinee's new album and giggles to Jjjongs funny pics.. we still have some unresolved or should i say unfinished Minsul anticipated moments:
1. Minsul DATV interview (like a fugitive in hiding)2. Minsul etude pic (both of them only)3. More Minsul BTS from TTBY DVD (@Timnat2010 has posted one before but is that all??), is the eng sub of TTBY released already? :-? ;)

Guest cuteracheal

counsel05 said: With all the spazzing about new Minsul etude pic (its group pic but Minsul have their own moment ;) ), excitement to Shinee's travel show, anticipation to Shinee's new album and giggles to Jjjongs funny pics.. we still have some unresolved or should i say unfinished Minsul anticipated moments:
1. Minsul DATV interview (like a fugitive in hiding)2. Minsul etude pic (both of them only)3. More Minsul BTS from TTBY DVD (@Timnat2010 has posted one before but is that all??), is the eng sub of TTBY released already? :-? ;)

Guest ravissant

uhh...i can't find a bigger screenshot..well..yup...Ssulli's pants kindda lift up a bit in here too...heeee...i guess Minho really enjoy this scene so much... aah!  I have to go to work now.  I wish I can help you post the screencaps or look for bigger screenshots!  :(

Guest pandora460

backreading mode and currently lurking  but just want to shout out @nislatif about the edit of the 7989 still foto..REALLY GREAT EDIT!and @counsel05 will laugh at me again but it looked like Sulli was smiling more sweetly when we had Minho kneeling before her in that pic...:))Ahhhh....my Minsul feels!!!

Since I can't watch the live streaming tonight, for fellow crewmates who will watch and live stream... in as much as I am excited to see your screencaps i hope you will not double post the pic/videos or multi-quotinq it on the same page. I observed that a few here has been a little carried away lately and been back to "old habits" of multi-quoting of pics and vids. 
A friendly reminder to all of us. Thanks. :-bd ;)

Guest ravissant

backreading mode and currently lurking  but just want to shout out @nislatif about the edit of the 7989 still foto..REALLY GREAT EDIT!and @counsel05 will laugh at me again but it looked like Sulli was smiling more sweetly when we had Minho kneeling before her in that pic...:))Ahhhh....my Minsul feels!!!

Yes, I truly appreciate you granting my wish! I also imagined the present Minho & Sulli doing a duet. This time though they're intensely looking into each others eyes singing that song or any other songs. Woahza!

SHINee’s comeback performance with “Dream Girl” scheduled for all 4 major music shows starting from February 21st

BoIRawj.png

SHINee’s first comeback performance with their all-new title song “Dream Girl” will be held on Mnet’s M! Countdown on February 21st. The members will promote the track on all four major music shows throughout the weekend, with stages at KBS Music Bank on the 22nd, MBC Music Core on the 23rd, and SBS Inkigayo on the 24th.

Source: shinee.smtown.com
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net 

Archived