♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

here's a another similarity with our minsul a piggy back ride by their own leaders
Onew giving Minho a piggy back ride

Victoria giving Sulli a piggy back ride

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liana1430291924

[TV Daily] SHINee Key: Think Key hates me (Smiles). SHINee Wonderful Day will be shown on 12th Feb tonight, Key and Minho played mind games with each other from the start when they met at London because they chose the same destination for their personal vacation. Upon arriving at London, Key followed Minho and Minho said: Don't follow. Key whom was hurt said: Think Minho hates me. (Note: It's just for entertainment purpose)
cr: Jase
69075eddtw1e1pybrsp8yj_zps4314584c.jpg

Guest nislatif

fashion615 said: ravissant said: Happy Belated 1500th page MinSullans!!!
Calling all Picture Editors on this forum: I've been wanting to edit this picture, but don't know how to use photoshop.  I've attempted to draw it too but I kept messing up.  I need to draw again, but I don't have time to do so.  :(  I wanted to replace Kangta to Minho (sorry Kangta fans).  After all Minho had an inkling to do the duet w/ Sulli, indirectly as it may have been, on the I AM movie.  ;)  Any Editors want to take on this project?tumblr_mhx9nbI8KL1qe1ggoo1_500.jpg
cr. princesstulip15 @ tumblr a.k.a. @fashion615 (thanks for the mention on the pictures, girl!)

Archived