♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest alexandralim

ravissant said:

craziedayzie said:

i'm going crazy with all this Jjong Photoshop things

:)) :)) :))

Aahh!  Need to learn Photoshop!  It looks fun!

heheh go for it dear! it is fun..esp when you are able to create minsul moments of your own :) and its not that hard, youtube has a lot of tutorials for it :) its all trial and error for me :)

@alexandralim you have posted??? warghhhhh thank you!

Hahaha nislatif yup i done that(:

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liana1430291924

SHINee's comeback performance schedule:
Feb 21 and 28- Mnet M! Countdown
Feb 22 & March1- Music BankFeb 23 & March 2- Music CoreFeb 24 & March 3 - Inkigayo

@tikah thanks :*
and my 1000th post goes to :
Sulli during Inkigayo MC - who will not fall for her cuteness? i bet all those oppas have :x
tumblr_mh38dpYoXH1qfr0c8o1_250.gif tumblr_mh38dpYoXH1qfr0c8o2_250.gif tumblr_mh38dpYoXH1qfr0c8o5_r1_250.gif tumblr_mh38dpYoXH1qfr0c8o6_r1_250.gif tumblr_mh38dpYoXH1qfr0c8o7_r1_250.gif tumblr_mh38dpYoXH1qfr0c8o8_r1_250.giftumblr_mh38dpYoXH1qfr0c8o9_r1_250.gif tumblr_mh38dpYoXH1qfr0c8o10_r1_250.gif tumblr_mh38dpYoXH1qfr0c8o11_r1_250.gif
and just let to you know guys, this 1000 posts were solely on TTBY and Minsul thread :D
That is what Minsul has done to me :)
all i can say,
Proud to be Minsulshipper. Minsul is Love :x
tumblr_mhdp90CSAP1qihji8o1_500.giftumblr_mhdp90CSAP1qihji8o2_500.giftumblr_mhdp90CSAP1qihji8o3_500.gif

Guest ravissant

nislatif said: fashion615 said: ravissant said: Happy Belated 1500th page MinSullans!!!
Calling all Picture Editors on this forum: I've been wanting to edit this picture, but don't know how to use photoshop.  I've attempted to draw it too but I kept messing up.  I need to draw again, but I don't have time to do so.  :(  I wanted to replace Kangta to Minho (sorry Kangta fans).  After all Minho had an inkling to do the duet w/ Sulli, indirectly as it may have been, on the I AM movie.  ;)  Any Editors want to take on this project?tumblr_mhx9nbI8KL1qe1ggoo1_500.jpg
cr. princesstulip15 @ tumblr a.k.a. @fashion615 (thanks for the mention on the pictures, girl!)

Hi all! I have to backread quite a few pages, sooooooo while I backread here's something I found.... I've never seen this vid before but OMG I love this video of him, so handsome!!!!!! Will be a busy day for me, so I'll be in lurking mode, have a good day/night everyone!!

Guest alexandralim

ravissant said:

craziedayzie said:

i'm going crazy with all this Jjong Photoshop things

:)) :)) :))

Aahh!  Need to learn Photoshop!  It looks fun!

heheh go for it dear! it is fun..esp when you are able to create minsul moments of your own :) and its not that hard, youtube has a lot of tutorials for it :) its all trial and error for me :)

@alexandralim you have posted??? warghhhhh thank you!

Hahaha nislatif yup i done that(:

Guest lyna1430292075

Just finished backreading cause I just got back from holiday with family and sorry for this delayed reaction but.....
OH MY GOD HE'S REALLY TOUCHING SULLI'S SHOULDER!!! IS THAT REALLY NECESSARY MINHO? WELL YES FOR US BUT WHY SO SUDDEN I MEAN LOOK AT OTHERS HE'S THE ONLY ONE TOUCHING HER!!!! AND SULLI FACING HER FACE TOWARDS MINHO MORE THAN KRYS AND JJONG HMMM FISHY FISHY. :P:D
This pic proves that these two lovebirds are always in their own world huh lol. Ahhhh soo looking forward to new etude pics & cfs :x 
tumblr_mi2amde4WR1qe8seho1_1280.jpg

Hi Minsullians...
@nana4ever...you asked the author? good job...asked her to drop by here ea...hee... :D :D
@fizaz unnie!!! Chukahae...officially you reach 1000th posts!!!! yuhuuuu...hee..me keeping up...woosh~ can i stole one of the gif that you post..me thinking to used it for my siggy..ehihihhi..kumbowo ^:)^
liana said: f(x) is scheduled to appear at the SXSW in Austin, Texas in March

Guest lyna1430292075

tikah said:waaahhhh...and uri Mama Ssulli will speak english after this...a language that we all understand and we don't need a translation or subs..ehihihi...and guess whose gonna teach her? ehehehehehe...Papa Minho! :)

@lyna.. muahahahha...u r so bad sis XP.. oh c'mon.. at least he does knows some Eng words... (ah.. come to think of it.. if onli Taemin, Jjong, Minho n Onew can speak like proper Eng...ahh... I will be in heaven :x :x ...they can sing nice Eng songs... Key is excluded coz he's speaking Eng fine..hehe..)

@fizaz sista!! Yippeee!! U reached ur 1000th post!! Dancing bananas in the house for u....

tumblr_m4in9srVNS1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

thanks dear... u always post nice cute looking gifs n pics...  :-* :-* All the best for ur studies ya!! ;)

@liana.. WOAH!!! fx is performing in the US??? woohoo... @stekatta so are u gonna meet up with @yukino78 n drag some of our MinSul chingus too?? DAEBAK!!!! @tikah... Gumawo my dear for the insightful info on the SXSW... i wonder if we can stream live via Youtube for that concert....

@alexandralim.. thanks for posting those Jjong edits made by @nislatif, @craziedayzie n others on shineeshinee me2day... saw ur posts!!! ahh.. now we shall wait for Papa Minho to make an official tweet... hehe..

@nana4ever.. I hope the author will make her mind to join us here... :-bd :-bd thanks for inviting her dear... ;);)

@nislatif... I just saw ur edit... AWHHHHHHHHHH!!! DAEBAK SIS!!! Sulli being touched at Minho bowing with a rose....  8-> 8-> 8-> :x :x :x  Gumawo sista!! Ahh my MinSul feels just booomed high! >:D<:-*

nislatif said: fashion615 said: ravissant said: Happy Belated 1500th page MinSullans!!!
Calling all Picture Editors on this forum: I've been wanting to edit this picture, but don't know how to use photoshop.  I've attempted to draw it too but I kept messing up.  I need to draw again, but I don't have time to do so.  :(  I wanted to replace Kangta to Minho (sorry Kangta fans).  After all Minho had an inkling to do the duet w/ Sulli, indirectly as it may have been, on the I AM movie.  ;)  Any Editors want to take on this project?tumblr_mhx9nbI8KL1qe1ggoo1_500.jpg
cr. princesstulip15 @ tumblr a.k.a. @fashion615 (thanks for the mention on the pictures, girl!)

Archived