♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Captain, you are welcome! @Tokyo Legend Concert Actually, we had much discussion on this at Baidu Bar previously. Minho here was a bit strange. You can see that he tended to stay near Sulli. But, he seemed to be holding back a bit when Sulli responded him. But when the other Shinee members got close to Sulli, he could not stay quiet, like what u spotted earlier about his patting on Sulli's back after JH did so (this was when f(x) went back to the stage). Cute Minho, approach-avoidance stage of courtship !!!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Timnat2010 said: I must say that the year 2011 was important in the development of Minsul. From the above posted 110514 Tokyo Legend Concert-->110528 Dream Concert (famous love quarrel)-->110610-110611 SMT@Paris-->111023 SMT@NY (Famous backstage duet)-->Year end Ring-swapping incident

Regarding what @happychu said about following Jonghyun on Twitter, I TOTALLY AGREE HAHAHA!!!! So slightly off topic but bear with me.... He tweeted this pic not long ago....
BCv7cTtCcAAnmq8.jpg:large
And the results:BCv_PyKCMAA-3DY.jpg:largeBCwDrAvCQAESgrG.jpg:largeBCwDvYMCcAIs507.jpg:large
But hey, lookie!!!!!BCwGTdOCUAEVp7B.jpg:largeBCwGwc4CYAA4irc.jpg:large
And lookie what Minho did!!!!! :)) :)) :)) :)) (I'm thinking of Amber HAHAHA)BCuxN2-CEAAAcqu.jpg:large
Jonghyun is definitely an ENTERTAINER!!!!! *okay back to MinSul*

Guest mynameis1430292279

milkandtoast said:

@counsel05 I think my sister is a part of this thread.. I always saw her busy with her lappy or phone everydae.. can you check, she is giezpark on Aff username.. but now, I think she's busy with her angpao..

ooh.. @milkandtoast.. @giezpark is ur sis?? oic... she's a member here.. n regular on AFF too... :-bd

Ohh, so she use the same username.. haha nice.. thanks @bananali ;)

@tikah, @bananali, thank a lot for your compliments. Coz I cannot contribute by making gifs and recaps, so I just try to see what I can give here^^. It's interesting though to find related stuff between wuli Minsul before and after TTBY and make analysis on it. Together with your provision of pics, clips and recaps, this thread is a treasure for us all!

Happy new Luna year You all. Wish you with fortune, love and happiness through this whole snake year!!!
I managed to watch Shinee's Wonderful Day and just thought what a coincidence that Sulli could get sometime to watch the episode with her hubby broadcast time longest among the five...what a fate of Minsul :))

Timnat2010 said: @tikah, @bananali, thank a lot for your compliments. Coz I cannot contribute by making gifs and recaps, so I just try to see what I can give here^^. It's interesting though to find related stuff between wuli Minsul before and after TTBY and make analysis on it. Together with your provision of pics, clips and recaps, this thread is a treasure for us all!

Guest lyna1430292075

Someone tweeted this. Can anybody from singapore take pic please???? :D;) heee
"saw etude hse at bugis and in it is a big minsul stand,cool"

Guest mynameis1430292279

Okies guys.. i gtg to my bed earlier now.. tomorrow i have some review for my thesis and also busy with working. Good night n hav a nice spazz.. I-)

Archived