• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keciltann

chocwenz said: Regarding what @happychu said about following Jonghyun on Twitter, I TOTALLY AGREE HAHAHA!!!! So slightly off topic but bear with me.... He tweeted this pic not long ago....
BCv7cTtCcAAnmq8.jpg:large
And the results:

But hey, lookie!!!!!

And lookie what Minho did!!!!! :)) :)) :)) :)) (I'm thinking of Amber HAHAHA)

Jonghyun is definitely an ENTERTAINER!!!!! *okay back to MinSul*

Guest chellaaa

Sulli supported Shinee by posting at me2day. I wonder if she will also go by herself like before when Shinee had a comeback :x i love it if she do and please do come alone Sulli. bwahahahhaha :P :\"> :-bd

For me i cant wait to read minho's "thanks to" on shinee's new album.. Maybe he will write thanks to his favourite lovely "dongsaeng"

Guest alexandralim

Guys; I'm a big fan of étude been going to their shop this week cause I'm a member...But I really din saw minsul standee... What I saw was KRYSTAL and sulli pic... Minho standee would confirm be there cause I ever ask the sales girl whether can I bring it him they would throw it away cause shinee and minho is their endorsement cf. sulli has a pic but is on the tray they are promoting the princess set for valentine... I have been 2 plaza sing and wisma étude and I can say sulli face is alway at the front shop.

Guest alexandralim

@Counsel05 Guys; I'm a big fan of étude been going to their shop this week cause I'm a member...But I really din saw minsul standee... What I saw was KRYSTAL and sulli pic... Minho standee would confirm be there cause I ever ask the sales girl whether can I bring it him they would throw it away cause shinee and minho is their endorsement cf. sulli has a pic but is on the tray they are promoting the princess set for valentine... I have been 2 plaza sing and wisma étude and I can say sulli face is alway at the front shop.

before going of...wanna share something...
this a scene taken when Minho act in Salamander Guru...i want you guys to focus on Minho hands...(please ignore the actress)...i wanna blur her face..but to lazy to do it...ehihihihi..just ignore la ea..
choi+minho.jpg
can you guys see how he make a fist with his hands and try to support that woman leg?
to compared it with....one of the famous TTBY scene... my fav..always :x :x :x
543968_539839606040939_807296035_n_large
look at his hands...see the difference??? ehihihihi :D :D :D
both drama is in the same year..but somehow Minho piggyback during TTBY is much more intimate and sweet if i could say..the way he place his hands at Sulli thigh..ehihihi.. wheyo Minho-sshi? don't tell me you fall in love with the actress in the second picture...ehihihihi :D :D :D
Gud nite Minsullians..need to go back home...aah... gud bye~~~~

Guest ravissant

Goodnight @nislatif!  Thank you for the pics you just posted.  Ahh!  my MinSul feels! :x
edit--oops!  @nislatif, I was actually referring to the piggie-back ride pics @tikah posted.  But nevertheless, I also want to thank you for the ones you posted.  I didn't have any coffee in my system yet when I typed that post so I couldn't think straight.  ;)  but don't you think the actress on the first pic looks like Luna?  For a minute I was trying to think if she did a cameo on the show like Taemin & Key, but couldn't remember.  I'm trying to analyze what Minho's dream girl is, but come up empty.  I see jackstones, lightbox, him holding the clouds. what does it mean?

Guest chellaaa

before going of...wanna share something...

this a scene taken when Minho act in Salamander Guru...i want you guys to focus on Minho hands...(please ignore the actress)...i wanna blur her face..but to lazy to do it...ehihihihi..just ignore la ea..

can you guys see how he make a fist with his hands and try to support that woman leg?

to compared it with....one of the famous TTBY scene... my fav..always :x :x :x

look at his hands...see the difference??? ehihihihi :D :D :D

both drama is in the same year..but somehow Minho piggyback during TTBY is much more intimate and sweet if i could say..the way he place his hands at Sulli thigh..ehihihi.. wheyo Minho-sshi? don't tell me you fall in love with the actress in the second picture...ehihihihi :D :D :D

Gud nite Minsullians..need to go back home...aah... gud bye~~~~

Oh oh!! Is that a glimpse of smile i see on minho's face when he "acted" with the second actress???? Isnt that scene suppose to be serious??

Archived