♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@counsel05 lol, wait for it captain... I want to make a short video explanation about minsul, don't really special :)) but I hope you all will love it ! <3

@puppy8888 when I read a sentences with ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG and so many symbol fonts I suddenly know is that you dear :))
whats ZOMG mean? is that "zee oh my God" ? are you a big fan of me? thanks if you did :)) =))

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

zee said: chocwenz said: @peach20kr thank you so so so much for that video!!! Waaaahh :D
@zee dear I don't think that's the actual BTS though.. Looks to me more like the web version of the magazine or something, since the clips seem to be only of them modelling.. And all of the clips are also shown in the magazine.. If it were BTS it should have more off cam moments as well, I assume.. But still it's great to see them :D I'm glad that Minho and Sulli have 2 shots together so we get to see them moving twice :)) :)) And the one where Minho sits between Sulli and Krystal, I find it funny how Minho's head is like playing ping pong/table tennis, bouncing between the two ladies :)) :))

zee said: @counsel05 lol, wait for it captain... I want to make a short video explanation about minsul, don't really special :)) but I hope you all will love it ! <3

@puppy8888 when I read a sentences with ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG and so many symbol fonts I suddenly know is that you dear :))
whats ZOMG mean? is that "zee oh my God" ? are you a big fan of me? thanks if you did :)) =))

@liana sorry dear, I should finished my project with my few list of minsullians so you don't need to give me the list again, sorry for mentioning your name sooo many times.. really biane >:D<

for those who not including, I so sorry if I don't put your name there, how could I remember all of it, isn't? lol, this is just for fun, don't get in mind, okay? >:D< saranghee minsullians <3

puppy8888 said:
zee said: @counsel05 lol, wait for it captain... I want to make a short video explanation about minsul, don't really special :)) but I hope you all will love it ! <3

*@zee & @pupp888 - ZOMG - hilarious :D
@counsel05 - u feel the same way too? actually couple shipping is really not god for the couple. Till now I am not able to watch Jang Geun Suk & Park Shin Hye if they are paired with others. ie I havent watched Heartstrings or Love Rain :(

Guest keciltann

hello! :) im new here~ i am minsul addict just like u guys. hehee and im from Malaysia~

Heloo dear welcome to the thread \(´▽`)/ lets high five I'm a newbie too *im still a newbie I think* keekeke

Archived