• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

hope someone will post the full version of BTS.

yeap i hope so too @flamingshawol.. ;) ;) but we r making good progress!! CALLING CALLING DATV INTERVIEW.... Please make urself appear before our eyes!! (credit to @stekatta for theidea of a chant =)) :)) )

@counsel05 @bananali @keciltann @cmshtry loll, I don't like lurker btw, just because I've a new job, so I always so late to scream at those perfect time with you all, why I was screaming a loud on last, because I'm on time right now and not late anymore :))

btw, I'm still searching for minsullians list name, I want to make a minsul video.. just wait for that list & my video could be finish.. :(
@liana, I'm still waiting for you :))

@bananali
"@foxiscully.. off topic.. Osamu Mukai is pretty hot ah!! Wah i think if i ever got a chance to watch him.. i'll call him kawaii as well XD"

yup, he's a pretty good actor too....
but he lacks one thing that our resident pretty boy here has ......

LOVELY DEEP VOICE (that according to Onew came from his feet)  :D :D :D
Sulli-yah....

@peach20kr thank you so so so much for that video!!! Waaaahh :D
@zee dear I don't think that's the actual BTS though.. Looks to me more like the web version of the magazine or something, since the clips seem to be only of them modelling.. And all of the clips are also shown in the magazine.. If it were BTS it should have more off cam moments as well, I assume.. But still it's great to see them :D I'm glad that Minho and Sulli have 2 shots together so we get to see them moving twice :)) :)) And the one where Minho sits between Sulli and Krystal, I find it funny how Minho's head is like playing ping pong/table tennis, bouncing between the two ladies :)) :))

@counsel05 @bananali I didn't hear any sound as well, but I kinda mentioned in my previous comment how I think it's the web/app version of the magazine so they can make moving pictures.. It could be that there isn't any actual audio, but it's just my guess.. Anyway we still have the full BTS to wait for :D

chocwenz said: @peach20kr thank you so so so much for that video!!! Waaaahh :D
@zee dear I don't think that's the actual BTS though.. Looks to me more like the web version of the magazine or something, since the clips seem to be only of them modelling.. And all of the clips are also shown in the magazine.. If it were BTS it should have more off cam moments as well, I assume.. But still it's great to see them :D I'm glad that Minho and Sulli have 2 shots together so we get to see them moving twice :)) :)) And the one where Minho sits between Sulli and Krystal, I find it funny how Minho's head is like playing ping pong/table tennis, bouncing between the two ladies :)) :))

Guest keciltann

@counsel05 @bananali @keciltann @cmshtry loll, I don't like lurker btw, just because I've a new job, so I always so late to scream at those perfect time with you all, why I was screaming a loud on last, because I'm on time right now and not late anymore :))

btw, I'm still searching for minsullians list name, I want to make a minsul video.. just wait for that list & my video could be finish.. :(

@liana, I'm still waiting for you :))

._. My gosh its like 10 trying to playing that video in my phone but I just get "error playing" looks like I have to be patient wait till monday to watch. Oh this is make me miss my home with unlimited internet connection

chocwenz said: @counsel05 @bananali I didn't hear any sound as well, but I kinda mentioned in my previous comment how I think it's the web/app version of the magazine so they can make moving pictures.. It could be that there isn't any actual audio, but it's just my guess.. Anyway we still have the full BTS to wait for :D

@foxiscully hahhhaaa, you're here unniee.. I dunno, after seeing this video I literally think if high cut PD-nim really made our namja feels so guilty by take another girl on it.. ckckkk.. X_X :))

@counsel05after seeing ur gif captain, I think another member of shinee on this CF just like cast supporting for minsul, since the cameraman just focusing on minho (please don't blame me, I loooove all shinee member, I just think this CF looks like minho and sulli CF) ckckk I think on this time, kpop world trying to make money by a love scandal.. they are trying to play with our heart.. ckckckk but I love it =)) =))

@keciltann don't worry dear, you can understand the whole video just by reading the posts then, I was very impressed with the power of minsullians analysis here.. =D>

zee

said: @counsel05 @bananali @keciltann @cmshtry loll, I don't like lurker btw, just because I've a new job, so I always so late to scream at those perfect time with you all, why I was screaming a loud on last, because I'm on time right now and not late anymore

:)

)

btw, I'm still searching for minsullians list name, I want to make a minsul video.. just wait for that list

:(

@liana, I'm still waiting for you

:)

)

Archived