Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1.21Gigawatts

@anastassia.. I really love the those shots of those two. Very hot. Very sexy.

@jerebtang, I haven't watched ep 15 yet. But those caps of him leaning, and after seeing the preview last night.. I sighed..  Love that cap!

and how can a girl not be wowed by a dashing hero who comes to her rescue?
Ep 3.

arang03-00143.jpg

and how can Shin Min Ah not be captivated seeing first hand Jun Ki's fighting skills?

Thank you chinggus!! Your posts on this thread always makes me smile like a crazy loon~~ I'm always exited whenever  we find a findings about the attraction between Jun Ki Oppa and Min Ah-sshi..

tumblr_lokjclOFj41qzu2ja.gif

Agreed with you @kooriyuki, maybe we should watch their other interviews with co-star and compare <3 <3 <3

If we read regarding Lee Jun Ki ideal woman:-
2008-
When Lee Jun Ki was asked about his ideal-girlfriend, he said, “I used to like short and cute girls but now I like someone who can control me”. Moreover, he hopes that she is wise, has her own strong beliefs, and a job. While he was saying this, he added that someone who is older than him is more ideal.- via source
2007-
 Jun Ki said, “A girl who likes to work, tough/strong personality, intelligent woman is my type.”

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

@anastassia, great find!

@lyaarisa, if you do find those interviews [with eng subs please], do post them here, so we can all analyze :D

Do watch out for their body languages such as how they sit, if they seem to lean towards each other, if they cross their legs, do the knees point toward each other.

COOL Magazine Interview: Lee Jun Ki talked about working with Shin Min A
COOL: Your first project after your comeback is 'Arang' with Shin Min A. 

<span > LJK: Because I was on hiatus for two years, the audience is curious and anticipating my comeback project. I<span >

for depth in performance and meaningful.

This drama has mass appeal, easily acceptable by viewers of all ages; everyone will have a pleasant time watching it. It is high in entertainment value, a light-hearted drama, but at the same time, a meaningful one so I regard it as a fantastic production. I believe many viewers particularly my fans will especially like it. My previous roles did not have much romance; fans have been repeatedly telling me to act in romantic productions. This time, they will be satisfied; I believe this is a production that will satisfy many (smiles).

COOL: Is Shin Min A whom you will be working with, close to your ideal type?
LJK: Now I will definitely say close to (smiles), because we will be acting together.

COOL: Anticipating working with her?
LJK: Of course, I am looking forward to. I hope filming will begin earlier. Not too long ago, we had a meeting, Shin Min A have a sincere and pleasant side to her, appearing to have many types of charms!

COOL: How did you feel when you saw her for the first time?
LJK: Pretty! And kind... Tall... Good figure.... Ai Hihihahahaha!!!

Source: April Issue of COOL轻音乐
credit: ZK_yoky from Arang@baidu
translated by eilasa / shin min ah's soompi

Chinggus, lets hope the best. Many couple is born from a drama. i.e Nam Sang Mi, Eungune,Hyun Bin and Song Hye Go (tough they are rumored to not together anymore) and Queen In Hyun couple. Also previously LDG and HHJ.
I just think both of them is a great, great people. Before, I didnt even look at Jun Ki. I never cast a glance or find him attractive at all. Even when I watched his sort documentary videos to his fans during AATM breaks, I wasnt really into his personality and I thought he is too goofy and play types for my liking. HAHAHA.
But, he keep surprised me more and more. He exceed my expectation in actings, and how he handle conversation in formal interviews. He is so serious about his works and really a mature man. Now he is my fav. I respect him so much and love everything about him. ^____^
On the other hand, Shin Mina is a truly a beauty and master of modeling. I have watched many of her works and he is really talented in modelling in magazine. You wouldn't believe if you see her sexy  and seductive photos...:P

20091120101108229d61022.jpg

20090813_sma_12.jpg
However, in contrary to her on screen charms and charisma Shin Mina is just your everyday girl, humble and down to earth. She didnt show so many affectionate gestures in front of people.
But with Lee Jun Ki oppa she is enjoying herself too much. Kekekee
They better at least be a close friend after AATM. :)

Shin Min-a donates 1,000 movie tickets to underprivileged teens

Shin Min-a has shown she’s got a heart of gold to match her good looks by donating 1,000 movie tickets for screenings at the Busan International Film Festival to underprivileged teens in and around the host city on the nation’s southern coast. 

The Cinema Angel Foundation announced on Tuesday that Shin raised the money for the tickets by doing a photo shoot for Harper’s Bazaar. The foundation, which is run by local entertainers, said Shin wanted to help kids from low-income households participate in the festival, which gets under way today. “She just wants them to encounter the world of cinema and gain new experiences,” said a spokesperson for the foundation, which was established in 2007 by director Lee Hyun-seung. Actors Park Hae-il, Ahn Sung-ki and Ryu Seung-bum are among its members.

Shin is currently starring in the drama “Arang and the Magistrate” with Lee Joon-gi. Last month, the broadcast rights to the Korean drama were sold to a Japanese network for a record-setting sum. 

tumblr_m8zysihJux1rtee2so1_500.jpg
credit : koreajoongangdaily
Shin Min Ah is indeed beautifull inside and outside :-*
Joon Gi ~ ah how u can not fall in love with this girl :\">

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

@anastassia, about him being all goofy, I believe it's his way of fan-service. If you have the time, do watch this interview of him which I believe shows the real  him. The interview was in a year before he goes of to military. Click on the link here to get to the post with  the links.

The director of King & Clown movie once said how Jun Ki was before King & Clown, the man came from Busan, and was just too manly, the way he walks, talks, and sits .. so the director helped him to be more refined for the character Gonggil in that movie. I believe afters years of interviews and being on camera, dealing with the media , he became more media savvy and knows how to work with people in the media and showbiz field and especially his fans.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25252574/#Comment_25252574

lyaarisa said:

COOL Magazine Interview: Lee Jun Ki talked about working with Shin Min A
COOL: Your first project after your comeback is 'Arang' with Shin Min A. 

<span > LJK: Because I was on hiatus for two years, the audience is curious and anticipating my comeback project. I<span >

for depth in performance and meaningful.

This drama has mass appeal, easily acceptable by viewers of all ages; everyone will have a pleasant time watching it. It is high in entertainment value, a light-hearted drama, but at the same time, a meaningful one so I regard it as a fantastic production. I believe many viewers particularly my fans will especially like it. My previous roles did not have much romance; fans have been repeatedly telling me to act in romantic productions. This time, they will be satisfied; I believe this is a production that will satisfy many (smiles).

COOL: Is Shin Min A whom you will be working with, close to your ideal type?
LJK: Now I will definitely say close to (smiles), because we will be acting together.

COOL: Anticipating working with her?
LJK: Of course, I am looking forward to. I hope filming will begin earlier. Not too long ago, we had a meeting, Shin Min A have a sincere and pleasant side to her, appearing to have many types of charms!

Source: April Issue of COOL轻音乐
credit: ZK_yoky from Arang@baidu
translated by eilasa / shin min ah's soompi

I love this part~~

:\">

Uri oppa is interested with SMA~~

nnai said: @anastassia, about him being all goofy, I believe it's his way of fan-service. If you have the time, do watch this interview of him which I believe shows the real  him. The interview was in a year before he goes of to military. Click on the link here to get to the post with  the links.

The director of King & Clown movie once said how Jun Ki was before King & Clown, the man came from Busan, and was just too manly, the way he walks, talks, and sits .. so the director helped him to be more refined for the character Gonggil in that movie. I believe afters years of interviews and being on camera, dealing with the media , he became more media savvy and knows how to work with people in the media and showbiz field and especially his fans.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25252574/#Comment_25252574

If you want to see move fanmade mv try to go to @sailorenigma youtube~~ I'm subscribing her youtube~~ Sailor Enigma~~ please help us to produce more MV about uri Baby Couple :x :x :x

Please please please~~
begging-gif.giftumblr_m7sp96QHV31r91bgy.gif

Do you girls or guys know how to make a group facebook page for Baby Couple? Maybe someone can gather more shippers there :)>-

How about something different.
For those who has a free time. How about watching both of our Baby Couple movies and then comment or review how the characters will be view by them as the third party,
I just watched The Naked Kitchen before, and dusshh, how sexy she was in there and now watching her clips in Go, Go 70. Can't believe she can be as active and as hyper in dancing. She is really talented. Seems quiet and reserved BUT EFFORTLESS in her talent.
Just watched Jun Ki-  JG Style's videos and falls more of his charm and professionalism.*Sigh*
My heart keeps pounding and fluttering for our Sarang Couple.

anastassia said: How about something different.
For those who has a free time. How about watching both of our Baby Couple movies and then comment or review how the characters will be view by them as the third party,
I just watched The Naked Kitchen before, and dusshh, how sexy she was in there and now watching her clips in Go, Go 70. Can't believe she can be as active and as hyper in dancing. She is really talented. Seems quiet and reserved BUT EFFORTLESS in her talent.
Just watched Jun Ki-  JG Style's videos and falls more of his charm and professionalism.*Sigh*
My heart keeps pounding and fluttering for our Sarang Couple.

Archived