Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

Guest P2loves

Hello lyaarisa!!! I became a fan of our OTP after the hanbok measuring scene in ep 2. Same fave scene as you! The moment was made even more intense with the instrumental in the background,. So far i dont think this ost has been released yet. I may be wrong but can someone help me confirm that??? I am so desperately hunting for this song....help!!!!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kooriyuki @lyaarisa Min Ah is 5 years older than me  :D :D 
You're welcome @lyaarisa .. hehehe I'm trying to make fun conversation in this forum :D:P 

hmmm I thought supposed to call her unnie :P 
Shin Min Ah is woman ideal type of Song Jong Ki .... hmmm.. :\">
http://youtu.be/PcQuz1pLzTM&list 
:-w hmm Joon Gi oppa better date Min Ah unnie...She is ideal type of many man :((

takaragenji said: @kooriyuki @lyaarisa Min Ah is 5 years older than me  :D :D 
hmmm I thought supposed to call her unnie :P 
Shin Min Ah is woman ideal type of Song Jong Ki .... hmmm.. :\">
http://youtu.be/PcQuz1pLzTM&list 
:-w hmm Joon Gi oppa better date Min Ah unnie...She is ideal type of many man :((

@kooriyuki Izzit? kikiki.. I don't search bout Song Joong Ki a lot.. :P kikiki

He's cute tho.. The pretty boy type, just like Jun Ki oppa ;))

@takaragenji even with less BTS, we can still be happy with the othe fan-made videos in youtube tho :D

I just hope so that LJK oppa & Shin Min Ah can have another project together [-O<

They look soo compatible.. My two beautiful saram :x :x :x :x

20120810_1344582185_57066700_1.jpg

I'm in love just by looking at this pic~~ :x :x :x

Arang and the Magistrate Junki

Lee Jun Ki’s effort to be friendly to Shin Min-ah has been revealed on the screen.

On the MBC TV ‘How to Enjoy Arang and the Magistrate 100 Times’, broadcast on August 8th, various tidbits and production footages of the upcoming drama ‘Arang and the Magistrate’ (writer Jeong Yun-jung, director Kim Sang-ho) were revealed.

In the segment, Lee Jun Ki was shown to approach Shin Min-ah enthusiastically to achieve a more natural and smooth coupling in the drama with her. He constantly played jokes and pranks on her, drawing Shin Min-ah’s portrait on a piece of paper, and took pictures of her with a camera.

Shin Min-ah responded with laughter and smiles, apparently at ease with him. Lee Jun Ki was also confident of his coupling with her, and smiled.

‘Arang and the Magistrate’ is a fantasy-romance historical based on the legend of Arang in Miryang of Gyeongnam province, depicting the story of Arang, a reckless but lively ghost with an amnesia, and Eun-oh, a magistrate with an attitude who can see and touch ghosts, and their endeavor to uncover the mysteries behind Arang’s death.

Credits from : koreandrama.com

Wahhhh,,,just recently read article about Shin Min Ah unnie ... 
Shin Min Ah Ideal Type of Guy To be more precise, I find someone who has his own special personality and is able to portray off his personalities well charming.” -->OMG this is soooo Lee Joon Gi oppa :D :D :D
tumblr_m3bs7mPqLX1qbv8i3.gif

hahahhahha.. I love this thread... you guys.. oops sorry gals.. look very close... hehhehhe...
I believe Joong Ki already graduated from Sungkyungkwan *read it somewhere quite a long time ago*
Been wondering like most of you, why MBC doesn't release more BTS.. I remember when it Moon/Sun there were lot of BTS... and why if there is BTS they seldom put SMA and LJK together?
I do hope they play another drama/ movie together in the future.. as a lover in romantic modern drama/ movie with some action will do... hehhehhehe.. let's pray! :)

h0ns_niech said: hahahhahha.. I love this thread... you guys.. oops sorry gals.. look very close... hehhehhe...
I believe Joong Ki already graduated from Sungkyungkwan *read it somewhere quite a long time ago*
Been wondering like most of you, why MBC doesn't release more BTS.. I remember when it Moon/Sun there were lot of BTS... and why if there is BTS they seldom put SMA and LJK together?
I do hope they play another drama/ movie together in the future.. as a lover in romantic modern drama/ movie with some action will do... hehhehhehe.. let's pray! :)

Guest sarang4ever

That's also what I thought for the longest time man... I thought the bts probably has a lot of "a lil' too close interaction that could start a rumor" between Ljk&sma :)) hopefully you're right about it being release in the DVD 'cause I wanna effing see the interaction between them two lolz

Archived