Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, let's all be positive here :) Only time can tell :) SMA has worked with so many huge and handsome leading men but I'd have to say that not a lot of fans ship her with her costars compared to LJK so we (the fans) could really be seeing something, right? There must be something! LOL. And it's really cute how SMA calls LJK "Oppa" openly in the interview. 
Anyway I just want Minah Unni to be happily dating already haha. And also LJK..they're both of marrying age anyway :D

szne09 said: I agree, let's all be positive here :) Only time can tell :) SMA has worked with so many huge and handsome leading men but I'd have to say that not a lot of fans ship her with her costars compared to LJK so we (the fans) could really be seeing something, right? There must be something! LOL. And it's really cute how SMA calls LJK "Oppa" openly in the interview. 
Anyway I just want Minah Unni to be happily dating already haha. And also LJK..they're both of marrying age anyway :D

Dear all, this thread is for having fun, we understand, what @cwng wanted to say is that things may not be as you think and are matters that keep busy fans of Lee Joon Gi and drama.

Maybe you don't know, but Lee Jonn Gi is treating always his co-partners very kind, always compliment them, so is nothing special in the way he act now toward Shin Min Ah.
Also, @takaragenji...you ask why they are not shooting together in JGStyle...simple, bcz of copyright! mnet can't show her face in the show, didn't noticed that her face was covered?

@ishogai ... ooo.. thats the reason... i'm not ask why they are not shooting together in JGStyle, i'm just curious why shin min ah is never been shooted in JG Style even she is sit next to him.. :) . But thanks for the explanation :\">
And relax,,,this thread is just for fun...even the reality, that they are nothing have any special chemistry then, its OK. We're not hoping badly that they are to be real. Lets this thread become happy sharing our delusional mind. OK... :) 
tumblr_m8ebm2277X1qbv8i3.gif

Welcome @takaragenji :)

I agree they have good chemistry, this make drama successful, but if this is going to expand in real life, is only their own business. Maybe i'm too serious, but i don't like make such suppositions abt anyone's life. Even if they look great together, are 2 very beautiful people, i don't know abt any relation between them,  so i'll keep quiet abt this.

All shipping threads are for like minded people to come together and have fun. That's something I learnt from other shipping threads that I went to before.
Sometimes things DO happen and make the ship "real", usually they don't. But threads like this give fans of the OTP somewhere to escape from reality. 
We're all mature adults and we can't know for real what's going on between the actors and actresses. But at least let shippers have a place to enjoy themselves and imagine things, ya?

What...? @ishagi Dear there is a phrases:- "take something with a grain of salt" and Laurence Sterne's phrase Respect for ourselves guides our morals; respect for others guides our manners. .. ..... ....... This is called shipping and even in an entertainment forum. If this kind of thread is not your preference please respect others views and preference and maybe this thread is not for you. Having a different thoughts/opinios is normal but HOW we voicing it out what matters most. In fact, this thread created in due to respect for AATM THREAD to be more focus on the drama and just out of love&fun for the drama. *rants: sigh. It just turn me off to join AATM thread and watching the left of the drama.

I think the bottomline is, this is a LJK-SMA shippers' thread :)
Thank you, lyaarisa  for the YT link :) I, too, laughed along with SMA in the video. I also noticed that the director seems very nice and gentle towards his actors/actresses..kind of like a fatherly feel :)

anastassia said: What...? @ishagi Dear there is a phrases:- "take something with a grain of salt" and Laurence Sterne's phrase Respect for ourselves guides our morals; respect for others guides our manners. .. ..... ....... This is called shipping and even in an entertainment forum. If this kind of thread is not your preference please respect others views and preference and maybe this thread is not for you. Having a different thoughts/opinios is normal but HOW we voicing it out what matters most. In fact, this thread created in due to respect for AATM THREAD to be more focus on the drama and just out of love&fun for the drama. *rants: sigh. It just turn me off to join AATM thread and watching the left of the drama.

Archived