Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yuuna07

kooriyuki said: @lyaarisa, me too!!! But I don't think MBC will release the BTS for this kiss scene. Sigh.
I was a pervert over the weekend and watched this scene in slow motion. Keke.

Guest rraineaffire

@kooriyuki
lol.. That's some Gif, I get why there's some debate about some T action hahaha.. But I think it's just the inner side of his lips showing, which had a paler color than his lips..

Anyways.. You can find the special at semifly's box account here's the name 아랑사또전 100배 즐기기.120808, the special mostly showed bts and basically the shooting.. I dunno how much interaction I've missed between the 2 since I mostly skimmed thru, I thought there might be some clue as to how the show ends. There were some cute moments like Junki taking MinAh's photo..
A-1.jpg

The Breath freshener incident.. :D
B.jpgD.jpg

Guest yuuna07

@kooriyuki

THANK YOU for posting that gif!!!

I think I'll just dwell in my delusionary shippy haze and pretend it was a french kiss...

i loooove this thread.. thanks @kooriyuki
when first impression watched ep 1 AATM was "wow they both have sizzling chemistry, ep 1 and they bickering but all I can see is their chemistry!"

I like QIHM couple chemistry, but yeah.. their dating now so that chemistry was real.. but AATM gosh.. I dunno.. it just the best chemistry I ever watched in kdrama..

for them to be real couple... *I do really hope that happens...* so thanks for giving place to dream about it... :)

Guest Shin Haido

yay.. thanks @kooriyuki to made this new thread. really love what u gals put here.. and tomorrow is wednesday.. yay.... 

Archived