Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rraineaffire

For the shippers, here's to making you happy...

Junki spraying some breath freshener.. lol

EunOh01-1.jpg

Some BTS interaction... :D

EunOh002.jpg

MinAh Bringing some snacks over..
For the 3 Bangs

EunOh003.jpg

And For Jungki, making him sooooo happy.. LOL..

EunOh004.jpgEunOh005.jpg

class="title"Lee Jun Ki on Shin Min Ah, “I’m just happy to be next to her everyday”

Actor Lee Jun Ki gave endless praise to actress Shin Min Ah.

The filming set of the new MBC drama ‘Arang and The Magistrate’ was featured on the July 1st episode of ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’.

On the episode Lee Jun Ki was asked about the praise he gave of Shin Min Ah’s beauty in the past and he stated, “Nothing has changed. She’s gorgeous. It’s like watching a star. I’m just happy to be next to her everyday”

Lee Jun Ki continued, “Shin Min Ah is passionate, easygoing, and most importantly she’s so pretty.” He was asked if there was any memorable moment during the filming and he answered, “Her acting alone is memorable”, and he made everyone laugh.

Shin Min Ah replied to Lee Jun Ki’s compliments, “He’s positive, passionate, and he’s got such a lovely face”, and she too made everyone laugh by pointing out Lee Jun Ki’s lovely face.

Image: MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’
Source: TV Daily via Nate

Credits: kpopfever.com

Omo~~ I think SMA might feel happy and shy at the same time.. Like this:

smahera1.gif

@takaragenji,
that said, I really appreciate the subtlety of the expression of love. I hope there'll be just ONE more kiss scene. I'm not asking for alot! I'm not asking for Men Boong-like kiss scenes! :P
BTW, if oppa dates SMA....<3<3<3

Archived