Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kooriyuki

Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki said: I read from dramabeans' in a pre-AATM broadcast interview that oppa said the first thing he thought of when meeting SMA was it felt like meeting a celebrity.
Such is his humbleness!
And from what I gathered from the Chinese AATM fans over at baidu is, SMA appears more comfortable around oppa, compared to her male co-stars in other dramas. What I found very cute from the Japanese TV KNTV interview with the both of them, was how she kept echoing what oppa said previously. Hee.

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

@jerebtang, great find!

From AATM's facebook page:
546385_350294715060011_586477697_n.jpgActress Shin Min Ah was chosen as the ‘Cinema Angel’ for the second time since 2007.

Shin Min Ah and ‘Harper’s Bazaar‘ raised proceeds with a photo shoot sponsored by Burberry Korea. Together they purchased 1,000 tickets to the Pusan International Film Festival so that the underprivileged youth in Pusan could attend. The tickets are scheduled to be delivered to the Pusan International Film Festival on October 4th.

Shin Min Ah stated, “I hope the underprivileged youth in Pusan have a good experience,” and “at the film festival opening in Pusan, I hope they will discover a new world of film and that they have the opportunity to be able to participate.”

In 2007, director Lee Hyun Seung’s launched ‘Cinema Angel’ which, in recent years, included the efforts of Park Hae Il, Song Kang Ho, Hwang Jung Min, and Ahn Sung Ki as well as Jeon Do Yeon, Lee Byung Hun, Lim Soo Jeong, Cha Seung Won.

Through the ongoing meetings of actors, the ‘Cinema Angel’ project is expected to develop into the Cinema Angel Foundation to expand it further in the future.

Source + Image: Star News via Nate

Credit: allkpop

Oppa's from Busan. Kekeke.

Guest sailorenigma

Just sharing some of my mvs :)

:)

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

@sailorenigma, there you are!

Thank you for posting all your AATM works here!
I especially love For You mv. LOVE it!
As I've said before in AATM's thread, I think it should be a promo for that drama.
Brilliant editing!

Love your choice of shots, love the close-ups you've made and love the ending!

@takaragenji, I also want but I have no idea where to find =X
I like that gif! What's it's name again? Keros? Ceros? So cuteeeeeee keke

Guest sarang4ever

http://youtu.be/ofH9NbrQIT4              bts

Guest sarang4ever

i wish someone will translate this...
http://youtu.be/DROfKg7vMjs

There's nothing much about our OTP in the interview. 
Oppa danced his shaman dance as since on set, oppa danced Gangnam Style with YJW and said he's Psy's fan. And the interviewer asked HJS who are the most suffering actors on set and he answered LJK and SMA. And lastly the running HJS vs horse scene NG; HJS runs faster than a horse, which everyone said it's impossible and his speed is really fast.

Look at this two cute saram~~ How can they can look so cute and ippo at the same time :x

Uri Jun Ki oppa
tumblr_m5m7a6BjCV1r7rlpno1_250.gif

Uri Ippo Min Ah
tumblr_lq6fp3znnl1qg2be2.gif

@kooriyuki & @takaragenji Let us hunts for BTS scenes :D hehehe.. I want to see more of Lee Jun Ki and Shin Min Ah

I never a big fan or have a big crush on any other actor. Me love their acting is yes. But this is  my first ever time I really proud and want to say what a very handsome and beautiful man, Lee Jun Ki is and how, how, how talented he is. I never a big fan of a beautiful man (with a womanly features) so when he acted in My Girl I cringed, when he acted in TBDAW, I didn't watched it finished yet but here he is, with the most best, chemistry sizzling co-star, they just compliment each other very well. 

Shin Mina is my fav, therefore I look forward this drama for her. I watched LJK acting with ZERO expectation just for the sake of watching but he exceeded any of my thinking or imagination.
I love how he praised Shin Mina-shi. Since of course, she one of the beautiful woman in Korean, a CF Queen but she is no your typical celebrity.
She is not your vain type celebrity, she did the dangerous stunt all by herself. Even she mentioned the scenes that most comfortable to do is with Eun Oh.Awww. Knowing she is not your fangirl services/bubbly type in real life, we know she is being honest.
Apart from that, I believe that Lee Jun Ki praised Shin Mina is honest too since we know, how Lee Jun Ki take seriously on his works. I admire how this man keep surprising me with his personality. I thought is just goofy one, but when he did the talking, he is a very mature and serious one. No wonder, Shin Mina mentioned that at first she quite confuse/not so fond of his personality, but later, she ADDICTED to it. Haha....
I remembered reading Lee Jun Ki's ideal woman. Intelligent, works hards/like to work, strong personality. Well, Shin Mina-shii fits it right.^___*
* It didn't hurt to dream a lil bit of another, Queen In-Hyun post-couple. However, I believe in reality. I know they know what the best for them.
<3 ___________
* I just know this thread is just created so i post my comment too what I mention in Arang's thread. 
Thanks you..

I'm hardcore shippers of them two. I mentioned several times in Arang and Magistrate's thread. In many occasions, interviews we saw not only chemistry but their raw emotions and how they compatible with each other^__^

Lee Jun Ki’s first impression of Shin Min Ah, “I felt like I was looking at a celebrity”

20120422_leejunki_shinminah.jpg?w=480&h=

It seems as though 2AM‘s Seulong isn’t the only celebrity who’s a huge fan of Shin Min Ah. Actor Lee Jun Ki guested on a recent episode of MBC‘s ‘Section TV‘ and revealed his first impression of Shin Min Ah.

Reporter Park Seul Ki began by discussing his drama comeback. “I heard you’ll be making a comeback through the upcoming drama, ‘Arang and the Magistrate.”

After being officially discharged from the military back on February 16th, Lee Jun Ki landed a role for upcoming MBC historical drama, ‘Arang and the Magistrate’.

In response to the reporter, he nodded and spoke up about his first impression of actress Shin Min Ah, who would be playing the lead female role in the drama. “I felt like I was looking at a celebrity,” he said, bringing much laughter on set.

When we first met, I continuously praised her which caused her to say a few words.” As the reporter and viewers were left curious to know her response, Lee Jun Ki finally revealed, “She said ‘you’re making me feel uncomfortable’,” causing viewers to burst into laughter.

In addition to the segment, footage of Lee Jun Ki recently celebrating his 31st birthday with fans was aired.

Source & Image: TV Report via Nate
cr: allkpop.com

‘Arang and the Magistrate’ Shin Min Ah: “I Have Never Met an Actor Like Lee Joon Gi”

Actress Shin Min Ah praises actor Lee Joon Gi.

On the 10th of August, a press conference was held at the Seoul Ambassador Hotel for the MBC drama 'Arang and the Magistrate.' People who attended included director Kim Sang Ho and actors Lee Joon Gi, Shin Min Ah, Yeon Woo Jin, Kwon Oh Joong, Hwang Bo Ra, and Han Jung Soo.

'Arang and the Magistrate,' which is to air its first episode on the 8th of August, is a fantasy-romance about a ghost named Arang (played by Shin Min Ah) who is trying to find out the truth behind her death and a magistrate named Eun Oh (played by Lee Joon Gi) who has the ability to see ghosts.

On this day, Shin Min Ah revealed what it was like working with Lee Joon Gi for the first time. Shin Min Ah revealed, "Lee Joon Gi is a very interesting person. I have never met a person like him in my life."

Shin Min Ah continued, "As many people can probably see, he is a very bright and positive person. Even when it is hot he does not sweat. He is always happy. At first it was very strange to me but now I am addicted to it. On set he creates a positive atmosphere but while he is acting, he is very concentrated and I realized what a good actor he was."

It will be Lee Joon Gi's first drama in 2 years and he will have many action dramas that he practiced for diligently for the shooting.

On the other hand, the first episode of 'Arang and the Magistrate' is set to air on the 15th of August.

Read more at http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/5118/20120810/arang-and-the-magistrate-shin-min-ah-i-have-never-met-an-actor-like-lee-joon-gi.htm#0FxVSG0idLfUd6Uo.99

Cr: kdramastars.com
:x