Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sarang4ever Totally agreed!!!! We should call LJK&SMA (Sarang Couple) Saddo-Arang.. Such a coincidence.. Sarang in Korea means LOVE right?? :x

Maybe we should start to create a facebook page for Sarang Couple :x Let us gather more shippers!! muahahaha

I wish to quote @kooriyuki post on this thread..

Just saw from Baidu:
JGStyle Ep 16, oppa said he wants enough children to form a soccer team. O.o ;))

kikiki~~ The more I look at Shin Min Ah pictures online~~ She has sexy devil bodyline & angelic baby face (with her dimples, round eyes and soft lips).. For me she's suitable to be Aphrodite & Artemis Goddess~~

Look at this pic (SEXY DEVIL BODYLINE) ~~ HOTNESS METER IS TOO HIGH TILL IT CAN BREAK THE MERCURY THERMOMETER
Shin-Min-Ah-fashion-photo-show-lust-face

Her angelic face~~
shin+min+ah+angel.jpg

JUN KI OPPA~~ JUST PROPOSE HER!! kikiki~~ you cna have loads and loads of kids together
:\">

tumblr_lm9uicDGUu1qgwzfg.jpg

Hi chinggus~~ Another BTS photos that I've come across~~

arang-bts-sanghok-20120713-4.jpg?w=512

Credits: smainternationalfans

From the BTS videos, uri oppa always like to tease SMA,he always makes her laugh and smile.. That's a flirting signal right?? right?? plus, SMA always get shy when LJK oppa keep praising her :x

lee_jun_ki_shin_min_ah_interview_120701.

credits :kpopfever.com

I love this couple~~ For this photo, Dol Sae should give JK-MA time together.. I want couple photo of this two~~
mina_shin_8185024288759966554.jpg?type=w

@takaragenji, yes especially in that Japanese channel interview. It's adorable how she echoes everything he said, and also calls him oppa naturally. And the way she looks at him. Hee.
JUST DATE ALREADY!
I know oppa wouldn't pull a Ji Hyun Woo stunt, should the whole cast watching the final ep of AATM with fans, but. You know, one can hope at least something good happens between oppa and Min Ah :)

a-picture-of-shin-min-ah-and-her-unreali

Shin Min Ah, Picture Reveals Her Unrealistic Coke Bottle Body “Shocking”

A picture of Shin Min Ah was revealed and caught the netizens' attention.

On an online community message board, a picture was uploaded on a post with the title "A Sense of the Way Shin Min Ah Really Looks".

In the revealed picture, Shin Min Ah is walking on the street. She's wearing a blue v-neck shirt with white pants. While her fashion is simple, her unrealistic coke bottle body makes her attire look perfect and is able to get attention in one try.

Netizen said, in regards to Shin Min Ah's picture, "I can't help but admire her", "Seeing this picture, I can see that she has a really nice body", "There is nothing realistic about her body", and "She is making the person next to her look bad for nothing".

Read more at http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/5850/20121003/shin-min-ah-picture-unrealistic-coke-bottle-body.htm#6x80Ip0rsBBV83MM.99

Credits : kdramastars.com

LEE JUN KI OPPA!!! LOOK AT HOW HOT SHIN MIN AH IS~~

She's sexy! She's cute!!~~
She's popular to boot!!~~

*I'm cheerleading for Shin Min Ah~~

I do agree with you @takaragenji SMA looks at LJK oppa with a shy and nervous look :\">

If Oppa look at SMA sexy like the photo above, he will look with disbelief~~

I can't believe I'm so LUCKY

20100821_leejunki_injury-e1282450630912-

HAHAHA. Love our fangirls mode.
I love this couple TOOOO MUCH. 
In all their interviews we can see Shin Mina shi looks at him in a way that is both admiration, respect and shyness. Kekeke..Even their press confrences interview and backstage where Lee Jun Ki dance PSY gangnam style.
I watched again A Love To Kill and amazed how incredible our Shin Mina shi acting and chemistry with her co actor but nothing beats with Jun Ki opppa.........They made for each other..I'm going overboard isn't it?.Hehe 
Anything more from two of them. 

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

I've always like how 'like' or 'love' started. Seeing how they were then while watching how they are now.

It was Arang who liked Eu Noh first, without her realizing it. She saw him, looking all refined and handsome that night in the abandoned house.

Episode 1

arang01-00314.jpg

arang01-00358.jpg

He started to feel something. I assume he's never been this close to a girl before.
Ep2.

arang2-00399.jpg

And at the Shaman's house, he got closer...

ArangandtheMagistrateE02540p-SAMmkv_snap

hence the dream

arang2-00526.jpg

arang03-00007.jpg

Her all dolled up and looking elegant had his heart stopped.

arang03-00059.jpg

arang03-00083.jpg

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

To the Shaman's house, she wanted him to carry her because of her mischieviousness and because she ... likes him.

Here, she told him she was awake for quite a while already.

When asked "Then, why were you pretending to sleep?" She didn't answer but turned towards the house, asking were they were ergo changing the subject.
I guess she herself didn't know the reason, but somehow felt like wanting to be carried by him and be that close to him.

Archived