Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kooriyuki

Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

@dredz they have a lot of the same gestures aren't they? I just feel lazy to find photos but i see a lot of same stuff about them,,

cr: owner

11659348_819227028145695_598057628428259

10534693_1018199574879590_19404054774088

Guest chaasastro

Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah Are Dating

OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

CKhFYkaUYAAlYIR.jpg

proxy.jpg?t=HBhHaHR0cDovL3d3dy5zb29tcGku

Guest mj_13

:tears: Hi, I read and love all your post. But so sad about the news. Will u still continue this thread?, just asking.?

Hello Dear Sarang fellow shippers :)

Yeah, our ship has finished its "journey".

I'm not depressed or sad, I'm just relieved :).

I'm not depressed or sad because I enjoyed very much our journey and the friendships that I got here. It was funny, it was sad and anguish sometimes. But It was always awesome to share my delusion with you all.

I'm relieved because, in spite of the fun, it was stresstfull the waiting. I'm glad we came to an end, even if it isn't what we hoped. And even if it wasn't what we hoped for, I still can keep my delusion and maintain that at some point througout last years LJG and SMH were a couple. :)  ;)

I'm not sad because this is Shin Min Ah's life and if she is happy, this is really good and enough to me!!!! I wish the best for her and for Lee Joon Gi, in their separated ways.

So, don't be sad dear friends. The end wasn't satisfying but the journey was oh so good !!!! :D I will keep this experiment as if I was enjoying a korean drama: 14 epsiodes of awesomeness and 2 episodes of weirdness lolol (that was my experience with My Love Eun Dong lol).

As Scarlett Ohara said, tomorrow is another day.

See you my friends! Many kisses !!! :) 

On 29/7/2015 at 5:47 AM, ninaanin said:

Hello Dear Sarang fellow shippers :)

Yeah, our ship has finished its "journey".

I'm not depressed or sad, I'm just relieved :).

I'm not depressed or sad because I enjoyed very much our journey and the friendships that I got here. It was funny, it was sad and anguish sometimes. But It was always awesome to share my delusion with you all.

I'm relieved because, in spite of the fun, it was stresstfull the waiting. I'm glad we came to an end, even if it isn't what we hoped. And even if it wasn't what we hoped for, I still can keep my delusion and maintain that at some point througout last years LJG and SMH were a couple. :)  ;)

I'm not sad because this is Shin Min Ah's life and if she is happy, this is really good and enough to me!!!! I wish the best for her and for Lee Joon Gi, in their separated ways.

So, don't be sad dear friends. The end wasn't satisfying but the journey was oh so good !!!! :D I will keep this experiment as if I was enjoying a korean drama: 14 epsiodes of awesomeness and 2 episodes of weirdness lolol (that was my experience with My Love Eun Dong lol).

As Scarlett Ohara said, tomorrow is another day.

See you my friends! Many kisses !!! :) 

not finished yet, i think lol..i still believe that somehow they were dating..anyway..annyeong everyone here..miss u all @ninaanin @chaasastro @astichan  @lyaarisa @Reyko and all of sarang familiy