Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

Guest 1rainbowdash

@whitecake092 Well, but now ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is spread worldwide, isn't? And many celebrities were nominated in SK at almost the same time.Speaking about "triangles and circles"... hmm :) well, you should better ask LJG's fans about whose idea it was for the album theme. If they know about it, of cause, as they may have no idea about it.Speaking about Min ah, she used to wear a lot of black, beige, white outfits. As girls in SMA thread say neutrals. I remember her wearing polka dot only at Giordano launching party in 2011. Polka dot stokings :) g13.png?w=457&h=800But smone mentioned her wearing a lot of polka dots nowdays.(SMA thread) Discussing her yesterday outfit, I was told that maybe she's changed her stylist. Because it's unusual for her to wear such coloures. (not only yesterday conference, but also Gyeongju pressconf and VIP premier) Hello, @osang87! ;) So  don't think smone knows exactly whether it's her preference or her stylist's. :)By the way, I've read smth about LJG and SMA agencies addresses in this thread before. They were not so far from each other, right? But LJG changed his agency this spring, am I right? And now Namooactors and O&Entertainment are the very next buildings. You may check it.But in the same time SMA and Hyun Bin work under the same agency, and noone suspect them dating. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@1rainbowdash i sometimes do, and i call them dimple couple, at least for my mind only. hehe. i ship min ah to every guy that she worked with whoever is still single and availble. oh please i hope nobody will off topic me hahaha! it's still about min ah, and i also ship her to LJK too though. i'm just saying i sometimes suspect HB and SMA too. can't talk about this somewhere else coz there's no minah-hyunbin shipper thread. peace everyone. :D :D

Oh i miss my old friends and to new friends hello ^^ i just want to share Mina interview with Instyle http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/18/jo-jung-suk-and-shin-min-ah-are-a-lovely-couple-in-the-october-issue-of-instyle-magazine/ When asked what kind of hobby she would like to pick up with her significant other, Shin Min Ah said that since she was little she often envied couples that walked hand-in-hand in public. If im not mistaken JG also said the same thing on Healing Camp Jan 2013 and on his voice card message Dec 2012 ♡♡♡♡ Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.” ― Emery Allen

So happy to find this thread, it's two years and I still can't get over them!
I would be happy if they dated but then we would never see them and Jun Ki has said that he will never go public with a relationship.....I will be satisfied even if they only work together again and star as a couple so we can see more of their chemistry. 
I watched Jun Ki's latest drama Joseon Gunman and the leading lady in that isn't half as good an actress as Min Ah and their chemistry isn't even close to as good as Jun Ki and Min Ah in Arang and the Magistrate even though she (Joseon Gunman lead) worked with Jun Ki before! Makes me appreciate Eun Oh/Arang couple even more...

Guest chaasastro

delu? i think there's too much coincidence okay? ckckkcreally i'm literally cried, i miss this thread and junmin much even if Nam sang mi his  co actrees twice, still the chemist of junmin can't be resist that easily

Guest 1rainbowdash

@vina17 Here's the english translation of LJG's interview on JGfamily facebook. https://www.facebook.com/notes/jgfamily/interview-translation/892920977402941

why did minah in her interview answer the private question that connect to lee joon gi recently? like   her ideal man type is warm hearted, friendly, caring and loving person. lee joon gi's fans are sure to know his character (friendly, warm hearted, caring and loving person). lee joon gi always said if he has GF,  he wants to walks hand in hand with his GF on the street...hehehe. are these just coincidences? hmm, maybe i'm delusions...  
Chasastro@ welcome home my friend, long time no see you..hehehe
1rainbowdash@ thank you verymuch

Guest chaasastro

@vina17 hahahahah i miss you dear, glad youre still here with our general @reyko BIG HUG for you all family here :)

sorry for out of topic but still compairing this w/ our JunMin > i've see another pairings with dara as their GF and their fans also resuming their coincidence, (lately i learn about one of her pairings lol- it doesn't mean i like them okay?), and tbh they all JUST use the SAME things NOT COUPLE things like JG and Min Ah such as same HBA shirts, hoodie etc which known as sponsors. That's why i didn't bother to belief that easily now... My oppa really do admiring SMA, and i know many korean fans like to hide this from us, my friend from SK also don't want to talk abt this further even if she know much about their closeness (we know oppa personality, his secretive) . if want to know much we can see their AATM exclusive BTS, JG SNS, Min Ah interview thats it... its not same clothes theme coincidences but like lock and key as pair. yeahh maybe i'm too much. sorry for my dizzy ramblings ^^

Guest 1rainbowdash

@vina17 You're welcome. Edited my previous post, cause it looks like my thoughts are unreadible and confusing for understanding them. ;)) Sorry, girls. :)>-@chaasastro I meant that not all coincidences should be taken too seriously, cause some of them can be misleading. And just gave a pair of examples, but guess that my post was long and difficult to understand. Sorry, I'm not the native speaker. 

Guest chaasastro

nah, it's okay, im not native too , but i still understand it ^^ even my friends who have so many errors on her writing i still understand it XD @1rainbowdashi'm happy cause you and others can join this thread :)

geunshinluv@reyko@evie7@Drusila@ welcome home, glad to see you here...
1rainbowdash@ it's okay my sweety. this couple like a nice puzzle to us but we can to puzzle out little by little.
Karen Delos @ dont worry, my dear ! this thread just for fun

Guest pooyeenma

I hear ya sister!!!! All in spirit of fun until one ruins it for entire group.To be clear Im no shipper but more @lurker, i'd been satisfied lurking, having fun as you say until I notice this one teeny-tiny speck boasting her feat of how she found coincidences of actress A with 2 others and actor B with an idol practicaly telling you ladies in the face you are less smart than an average person. :-O SHE may have many free time in her hands to dig up and shamelessly promote herself by showing off what she know failing to realize this is A & B 's thread, a sacred place for your favored OTP.Gurl puhleeaaseeeee, native or not we all understood what you meant these shippers are sensible(some are actually quite smart) and what you wrote is readible not unreadible because they CAN read! Carry on ladies.

Guest 1rainbowdash

Interestingly, how my words were taken out of context. :( @Karen Delos Reyes Sorry, but I've never boasted of being smarter than other people. And I've never said that found coincidences with other people besides these two, and I never tried. The only thing I meant (I'll try to use another words) was that sometimes coincidences could be just coincidences. That's why I wrote that I saw that some people ship actor B and idol ( @chaasastro , thank you so much for explaining about sponsors things). And IF one decidED to find such similarities about actress A and other actors, one could find smth. Don't you see subjunctive mood (if and the past simple) here? (Guess I need more English practice, cause unfortunately I wrote i instead of one and it caused misunderstanding, sorry for that). But moreover, in SMA&LJG case there're more than just 2-3 coincidences, so it could be not coincidences, but consistent pattern or regularity,as I wrote in my post. It was like questioning about these all things. Guess I used wrong words describing my thoughts.Sorry for bothering you.

Guest pooyeenma

The thing need for you to practice is humility not english.Have you pause to consider these ladies may already be aware coincidence can be coincidence without you rubbing it in their faces many times? As shipper vina say all is for fun donnnnnnt spoil it.

Archived