Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

Guest fralilia

Hello fellow shippers ! It's been a looong time since I post for the last time or even read the posts in here but dear @reyko teased me and told me to make a stop overhere :P 
I'm really happy to see there's still some shippers around here, really that means something four our sarang couple, I don't know exactly how to put that in words, so I'll say it with my clumsy words : this ship and thus this couple looks credible and very possible. 
I'm glad to see @ninaanin made a stop here too, it's always great to read your insights dear! I missed you a lot ! >:D<
And I want to react concerning this picture : ninaanin said:
and this:

10897108_905895096110039_165876212710504

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fralilia said: Hello fellow shippers ! It's been a looong time since I post for the last time or even read the posts in here but dear @reyko teased me and told me to make a stop overhere :P 
I'm really happy to see there's still some shippers around here, really that means something four our sarang couple, I don't know exactly how to put that in words, so I'll say it with my clumsy words : this ship and thus this couple looks credible and very possible. 
I'm glad to see @ninaanin made a stop here too, it's always great to read your insights dear! I missed you a lot ! >:D<
And I want to react concerning this picture : ninaanin said:
and this:

Guest fralilia

no worries @ninaanin>:D< oh the video with mr Darcy won't start when I click on it why?? :-/  anyways That's one beautiful love declaration :x 
also these days I'm very much onto Maroon 5's song "Sugar"  and I can't help it but think about Junki's "possible" thoughts when I listen to it 

to quote some of the lyrics : 
I don't wanna be needing your love
I just wanna be deep in your love
And it's killing me when you're away, ooh, baby,
'Cause I really don't care where you are
I just wanna be there where you are

I love this song so much haha, it's a playful, lively, and sweet love song :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi fellows!!

I wasn't planing to come here this soon. But I happened to look into Mina's ig, and what I saw there makes me completely go crazy. I don't remember the last time that something related to sarang made me spazzing that much!!!

:-O :D:D \:D/ :x :x :-*

As everyone knows, LJG's birthday is on 17th april.

So take a look what Mina posted on 17th April!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

미영 , 나의사랑 나의신부

A photo posted by Shinmina (@illusomina) on Apr 17, 2015 at 8:54am PDT

Good Lord!!! What is that!?!? Sooooooooooo many dots and circles!!!!!!!!!! Soooo many Lees !!!! :D

She's wearing overall dots (aka Lee) and behind, the wall has only circles!!

What will we make of this?!?!

I, myself, I'm completely turned on my delusional mode

:)) :)>- <:-P :x >:D< :-*

And more from Mina.

On 20th April she posted an old pic of Serge Gainsbourg (a french singer) and Jane Birkin (an actress and his wife).

❤️

A photo posted by Shinmina (@illusomina) on Apr 20, 2015 at 2:39am PDT

As everyone can see, they are using a "couple" ties (lol). But the most interesting thing is that the ties are covered with dots :-O ;))

So, a married couple + "couple ties" + dots = means .... ;) :x :-*

@ninaanin unnie how the hell do u come up with these analysis?! I agree i uv gone totally crazy delusional and I love it! U blew my mind! I won't b sleeping normally for the next month thinking about those damn circles!

Guest dredz

@ninaanin    aww you are absolutely crazy awesome delusional, as you may call it ^_^ daebak sarang shipper   ^:)^  =D>  \:D/   :D  I second @reyko for bringing up such awesome analysis! I even noticed those ties and the circles but never did come across my mind until you finally bring them up here. What I noticed was Joongi also wearing a black polo long sleeves with circles in one of his pictorials and fan greetings video. Like@reyko I too would be a nocturnal vamp like joon ^^ for a couple of days thinking also of those small and big circles kkk seriously thanks a bunch ^_^ thumbs up! ^_^ ^_^
Aigooo why dont you two just get married and instead make many "baby" circles together ^_^ ^_^ VLNUJPg.jpg

Guest maniez

Hi, my friends !! long time no see You
Ninaanin@the picture has sent by mina mean " this is MR and MRS LEE ", is it correct?
wow, they sent many hints to us. did this mean they ready to go public their relationship?does their bell wedding will ring ? 
:)]

• 5 weeks later...

Oh my,,,,,when was the last time I came here? :( been busy...what's the latest update?? 

So far....,,, dots..dots..dots..i think styles of him like this does not come from his stylist anymore. it seems coincidental everytime but as i think of Joon Gi's fashion style transition since AATM,, from Triangle, to Squares, and Circles,, really calling out Min Ah...

Cr: owner

11377161_900694869973079_373366041721461

And does this pose looks familiar? hmm...who else do u see OFTEN  doing this? and sometimes they do it in a reversed way too...

11204920_968540499852323_430614025684641

Embedded image permalink

Hi, my friends !! long time no see You
Ninaanin@the picture has sent by mina mean " this is MR and MRS LEE ", is it correct?
wow, they sent many hints to us. did this mean they ready to go public their relationship?does their bell wedding will ring ? 
:)]

​Sorry for not answer you before. Now, I just come here once in a time.

I think that the Mr/Mrs Lee thing (aka dots ties) is related to both LJG and SMA as a couple, but not really already married. Just an analogy or that kind of things that bf/gf like to do: soo romantic!!! If our delusional ideas are correct I think that was the more "courageous" action of Mina: she dares it!!! :) .

In fact, I don't think they will go public so soon. And I think they will make something like Won Bin lololol. Not so private, but almost. lolol

When I began to ship them, I thought they would marry "asap" lol. But it was just wishful thinking. Now, I really believes that LJG will do what he said once, in a FM (I think it was in the begin of 2013): he said that his father asked him when he would marry, and he answered to him that he will marry in his mid thirties. So, my guess now is that he will keep his word, and that he was being very sincere about that. If this is the case, he will marry around 35 years old. Following the Korean logic? I assume that yes. So, following this logic he is 34yold now, so - IF he is engaged (as I believe he is - and I hope she is Mina), the best chance is that they will marry next year. I don't believe that it will happen this year, my bet is between 2016 and 2017.

Bye!!!

• 2 weeks later...

my delusional mind is telling me they forgot the use of personal messaging and posted what they want to say to each other online kkk (laughs):wub::wub: seems like their weibo and instagram account are interacting here...

Cr:Hajunse Lee Jun Ki fb

"Going going ~!!"11167813_1108007325879329_68749781659035

cr: @illusomina

"Go!!"

11182120_816769648402186_183855777676945

@illusomina

"Say You Love Me!"

11112939_803473623065122_797438493206567

Cr: Hajunse Lee Jun Ki fb

" Everyday say "LOVE" be happy ~"

11102926_1091911804155548_55583895589693

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dears!! :)

I know we all were a bit worried about LJG's last rumour. However, for my part, I chose to believe what LJG said through his agency: the rumours aren't true.

Call me delusional if you wish, but wasn't I delusional since the beggining?!?! :D

I would like to add more info to @whitecake092 theory. I post bellow two pics, the first from LJG's ig, the second from Mina's ig. Mina posted the latter 20 hours after LJG's post.

JG post

and Mina post

I also want to point two things about MIna's post: 1.) Woody is lying in a blanket full of circles; 2.) she wrote 왜! what according google translator means "Why!"
So, why "why" with a "!" mark and not a "?" ? lolol because "why" lololol. What do you think?!? 

Anyway, both posts join more fuel to @whitecake092 theory! ;)  :D .

Wow~~ Hahaha.. I am so shock to see that this ship is till sailing.. I hope we can hear another project for our couple :)

Hi @lyaarisa :)  Even if it is only "en passant"  :*   

I guess we are all in an "en passant mode". lol

Yeah it seems that is still sailing, through a very peacefull and calm lake, pushed by a very soft and lightly breeze :)

Just a bit of nostalgy and remembering why we are here, I will post here what I read in soompi.com :)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/09/6-times-k-drama-actors-unabashedly-adored-their-co-stars/

I will put here the part that is interesting to us:

6 Times K-Drama Actors Unabashedly Adored Their Co-Stars

[...]

6. Shin Min Ah and Lee Jun Ki- “I am just happy to be with her.”

Arang and the Magistrate

Lee Jun Ki was so open about how much he liked Shin Min Ah when they met up before filming their drama “Arang and the Magistrate,” she said to him, “You’re making me uncomfortable.”

Source: YouTube/yuhye park

Source: YouTube/yuhye park

But that still didn’t stop him from expressing how happy he was to be working with her.

Source: imbc.com

Source: imbc.com

[end]

lolol I just adore the first pic ;) . Bye :)  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chaasastro

Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah Are Dating

OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

CKhFYkaUYAAlYIR.jpg

proxy.jpg?t=HBhHaHR0cDovL3d3dy5zb29tcGku

Guest mj_13

:tears: Hi, I read and love all your post. But so sad about the news. Will u still continue this thread?, just asking.?

Archived