Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

a lot of coincidence again? errr...
I don't know the exact dates when these photos was posted but my delusional mind is telling me they are connected :)
Min ah has her new instagram account right? @illusomina
When Joon Gi posted "The seat by your side will be mine" ,, is this the seat he is talking about?? looks like an empty seat beside her right?
cr: Shin Min Ah fb11038880_758676804200718_202275029551131 image
cr: @dredz

And do they both like simpsons? Joon Gi posted this earlier in August I think..in resemblance of his co-actor in joseon gunman Jung Hoon. I don't know who made this Fan Art...Embedded image permalink
cr: @JGshock twitter
And this one in Mina's Instagram10262188_757216604346738_898101344855860
cr: @illusomina
Another thing is they both suddenly liked empty branches of trees...
Joon Gi's post with a caption "Feels empty...lonely...Cheer Up JG!!! this was in Italy perhaps he misses Mina that time? kkk :D or because the shoot is over and he will miss his co-actors in his new movie "BEGIN AGAIN" and the staff?Embedded image permalink
cr: JGfamily fb
Mina's post on her Instagram..
Embedded image permalink
cr: Shin MIn Ah fb
sometimes I feel like Joon Gi counters every post of Mina but i repeat,, i don't know the exact dates when these photos were posted but I hope they're related for the sake of my shipping this lovely couple ^^ 
:x :x :x I'm delusional again beacause of these :D ^^ :x :x :x :\"> :\"> :P :x

Also from a recent news, they said that Mina has turned down the supposedly new movie of hers which is Love is a virus.
Sometimes I feel like Joon Gi and Mina are planning out their schedules to match up and catch their time together. (I'm so delusional) kkk  Remember in AATM? it was both their come back in television. maybe this time Mina will going to pick a TV series finally after her 2 movies last year,,and after 3 years since AATM I hope she reunites with our Joon Gi ^^ :D ;;) :x  I hope they choose a project together...
here's the article: 
https://www.facebook.com/minahLOVERS?fref=nf

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110094755

I was watching AATM again.. and I still laugh with this lines...Ep. 7

"If you had some strength like this, Why didn't you give me a hint earlier?" -Arang
"This kind of power is called "Super Human Strength". It's not coming out whenever you want. It happens when your liver is at stake."-Eun Oh
"Then, why are you trying to give away my liver?"-Arang 
"Because yours will be revived again."_Eun Oh
Imagine a Couple arguing because of Liver? kkk... :x :\"> :x
reminiscing....

cr: youtube ayachan

Guest dredz

Hi @whitecake092, been awhile haha you too?i just finished watching it too^_^ These two are really driving me crazy kkk..Cant get enough of their cute & sizzling chemistry. Like you, me laugh always watching their comic scenes so cute and very natural, how both quarrel like lovers kkk especially when arang would tease him back and eun oh easily gets annoyed kkk and love them even more when both realized they are falling for each other yet holding both their feelings hence eun oh would end up so very jealous aww those "romantic & sweet" moments together..DAEBAK! haha sorry cant even hold of my feelings too needed to burst it out kkk..  

Seriously do believe too those love messages are some sort of "testing the water" kkk and would say this time around he succeeded since a lot of his fans now are more open and positive about him getting involved with someone special ^_^  

Only a hunch though their posts are replies to both kkk..Hmm speaking of coincidence??wild guess..minah's new insta thus he knows someone could read his posts ^_~ 

But then again I might be wrong but who knows our hunches might eventually be correct ^_^ 

Hello! Just passing by.... ;)

Hello @whitecake092

Don't worry, we are all delusional :\">

And thanks to post the pics. They gave me some thoughts and brought me back :)

The little auto pics were posted before Mina's seat pic. Mina's was posted on 28th feb and LJG's was posted 19th feb. But there is always the possibility that the time they took the pics doesn't match the time they posted it.

Looking at the others pics, their sequence in ig is:

5 march - LJG sad tree :

10407829_892176214166775_716588519535955

7 march - Mina's sad tree

11061687_761275777274154_448161013706050

6 march - Mina's dog

11024628_760906990644366_737622887100101

8 march - LJG's dogs

1656402_894741990576864_1285248730881221

Coincidences???!!!!!???!!! Who knows ! ;;);):D

Before, I thought LJG was always "following/reply" Mina (e.g.: in 2013, Mina said wants to go to Jesu and LJG went to Jesu). But now, I think that Mina most of the time "follows/reply" LJG. Maybe this is happening because she is speaking through pics and has given lots of interviews, I don't know, but I have this feeling.

Some time ago I saw this pic of LJG (he posted it on 23 december):

10675628_903785576320991_325223494061601

And he bought this on january:

10897743_917327148300167_920528249799473

And then I read this on Mina's soompi forum on 3 feb:

(...) What

is her secret? We took a look at the way she took care of herself. She

drinks a lot of water and takes a lot of vitamin C. She makes sure to

remove her make up before she washes her face and gives her skin less

stimulation. Her skin appears to be no older than 23 years old. Sin Min-ah did

pilates. She didn't realize the importance of it but now she thinks

otherwise. She walks a lot and even gives herself a bath twice every

week. Her best secret of all is thinking optimistically.

I may be very delusional, but I can't help myself and ask: is this their new hobby, their new way to keep their body fit?  new hobby? isn't it very "coincidental"?

Delusional?  8-} :D;)

My last post before I will hibernate again! ;;)

I may be delusional about thinking sarang couple is real and not reel.

But one think I'm sure now: it is established that LJG has a GF. During the time I followed LJG's msgs, most of the time he was ambiguous, letting his fans - even the no delusional ones - thought that he was sending love messages to them. But now, I'm sure most of LJG's fans make the difference when he is sending a message to them, and he is sending a message to his love. He makes it very explicit. Only the very delusional fan can be confused now!

So, when he talks to his fans he calls them my angles, my family and (seldom) my ladys - plural form. The word angels I've seen he uses it only in plural form.

And when he sends messages to his girl, he calls her always, my love, my lady, ma lover or ma love, ma lady (always in singular). It is obvious that LJG knows the difference between lady and ladys, lover and lovers.

To me, the pic bellow is very telling:

10885447_904158979616984_697713766365723

This is obvious a message to his girl (lady, love) and to his fans (family)

and this:

1891011_900738509959031_8894838129234768

To his fans

and this:

10897108_905895096110039_165876212710504

10885358_903684572997758_420194077591738

10882257_904747159558166_833938415772312

to her.

And the last telling thing:

10914806_920437291322486_497263915668831

Lovers - plural: to his fans.

Maybe, in spite of that, I'm being delusional. But to me he is slowly making a clearly differentiation between his girl and his angels. I'm sure he has a girlfriend, and a believe she is Mina: if there is anything delusional in it, it is the last part! :)

And finally:

My delusional guess why Mina dropped the movie: they couldn't agree about the schedule. The shooting will take too long and Mina has another plans for that time: she will be getting married!!! ;):D

Now, talk about something delusional !!!!! :)) :)>- :-* :\"> :-h

Hi @whitecake092, been awhile haha you too?i just finished watching it too^_^ These two are really driving me crazy kkk..Cant get enough of their cute

Seriously do believe too those love messages are some sort of "testing the water" kkk and would say this time around he succeeded since a lot of his fans now are more open and positive about him getting involved with someone special ^_^  

Only a hunch though their posts are replies to both kkk..Hmm speaking of coincidence??wild guess..minah's new insta thus he knows someone could read his posts ^_~ 

But then again I might be wrong but who knows our hunches might eventually be correct ^_^ 

We think alike! ;)

Guest dredz

@ninaanin Hello! I am glad to hear we think alike, thanks we feel the same way too^_^ btw thanks for all the pics and i could not agree with you more. What i am reading here too, he might not saying it out loud but apparently he is conveying a clear message based on those tweets ^_^ Kkk your guess is as good as "m-i-n-e" ^_~ ^.^^.^

Guest dredz

Omo Minah turned down the movie "Love Virus", could there a huge chance sarang re-unite??oh please please  [-O<  [-O< 

Guest chaasastro

Oppa ya.... i'm getting old waiting for you to announce that JunMin already married!!!!! -_-come on~~~~~even two weeks couple park ha sun also with ryu oppa n theyre already leaked to the media.don't you want to beat minho-suzy couple popularity?????aigoooo im getting old gezzzz#ramblingtonoone

Guest Cynthia Cho1430292734

chaasastro said: Oppa ya.... i'm getting old waiting for you to announce that JunMin already married!!!!! -_-come on~~~~~even two weeks couple park ha sun also with ryu oppa n theyre already leaked to the media.don't you want to beat minho-suzy couple popularity?????aigoooo im getting old gezzzz#ramblingtonoone

Cynthia Cho said: chaasastro said: Oppa ya.... i'm getting old waiting for you to announce that JunMin already married!!!!! -_-come on~~~~~even two weeks couple park ha sun also with ryu oppa n theyre already leaked to the media.don't you want to beat minho-suzy couple popularity?????aigoooo im getting old gezzzz#ramblingtonoone

006aKvz5gw1eziqoq1piej30l90dw0un.jpg

Mens-Accessories-20100906-56.jpg?type=w2

Guest Cynthia Cho1430292734

@reyko omo serious??you got two grand kids! Aww oppa please, I hope you will get married before us! hahaha

Archived