Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

Hello everybody! :)>-

Long time not being here.

I'm just passing to say hello and because my delusional mind got me again :D ;;) ;))

I post above a compilation of LJG's romantic lyrics (from 2012 to 2014), in particular from his last album. To me they tell a story, a love story. One can choose how to interpret those lyrics, or better, from the lyrics how to tell this story. For example, if it begins with Ma Lady, and ends with For a While, one is telling a sad love-story.

But I chose to tell it as a happy one. And I do this because, in fact, as I put above, I think that For a While is similar to Tonight: both tell a tale of a man who loves a woman, who doesn't want go further in their relationship; both lyrics claims that theirs is a real love, that theirs can't be only memory, that he can't forget her. I even could put For A While as telling about some moments that happened before those in Tonight. So, from the lyrics, I have the following love-story description, in three acts:

1. First act (For A While and Tonight): they fell in love, they were together, but in a given moment the Girl didn't believe it would last, that their love was for real, that they won't forget, they won't miss each other. She was really decided to not get involved (afraid to suffer, afraid to love?). In the beginning, the Boy tried to follow her decision, but he couldn't forget, he missed her, he was really in love, he wanted her, he wanted that her become his girl. So he begun to try to convince her, and to give to her his assurances that his love was real. Despite his despair, he hoped (or even believed) she loved him back. But she was still afraid of the consequences.

2. Second act (My Dear and U): Despite their (or her) fears they were keeping in touch, they were together. That moment was the moment of indecision, he was really sure about his feelings and confessed it openly (to her). But, she was still not sure if it would last, if it was for real. He kept giving her his assurances, urging her not to give up because others eyes, because the world (the celebrity world?).

3. Third act (Ma Lady): The Happy End. They are together. Finally he can say "you're my girl". The lyrics depicts two things: a. they are together and happy, b. the first moment they met each other. I think particularly telling this:
"You know
How I felt when I first saw you
Words I spit out without even knowing
" ;)

That's it. I think that his last album tells this story. When every act actually happened, I don't know. My delusional me just supposes that the first and second act happened between end AATM and feb/march 2013. :)

See you.  :-* :-* :x :x

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ninaanin @ long time no see !! welcome home my lovely friend...you bring the great news as usual !! the meaning of for a while and Ma lady songs are similar  one day song in AATM.. why did lee joo gi create the songs that similar one day song in AATM?is AATM very special for him? why?am i a delusional ?

Aww i really love the message of the songs as if he's actually singing it to her..
Hi @ninaanin, thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts I just love reading it and yes I totally agree with you, am not a writer myself but we all know for a fact that writing songs or poems is a perfect medium of expressing one's true feelings for someone and the lyrics of the songs exactly convey what he truly feels.  It is just so nice to know that until now she is and still the only source of his inspiration and love..

Hellooooooo my lovely sarang family it's been so long, welcome to newbie >:D< and gosh @ninaanin miss you dear >:D< and @reyko >:D< and all the sarang family that I can't say one by one, It's amazing this thread keep sailing coz we all hope the best for Min ah and Jon gi :x and I still do believe they're meant to be together

"True love doesn't need proof. The eyes told what heart felt" Toba Beta......... that why it was hard for Joon Gi to look straight to Min Ah eyes coz eyes are the window to you heart and everytime I saw Joon Gi soft and tender gaze to Min Ah we know that he has a soft spot in his heart for our lovely Min Ah. Aaaaahhhhh I'm so bias for both of them :x OK sorry for my blabbering peace :)>- love you all >:D<

Hello @rahnia, thanks for the warm welcome for us newbies well i still consider myself as one  :D I could not agree with you more he couldnt stare straight but always try to sneak a glance in a flirty way keke..he's really so cute kk   

Btw hope this great news will push through next year oh pls let it be..

Hong Sisters eyeing Shin Min Ah and Kim Soo Hyun for their next project? MBC rep said that the Hong Sisters will be back in the middle of 2015 collaborating again with The Greatest Love PD.

People over at DC saying that Hong Sisters has their eyes on Kim Soo Hyun and Shin Min Ah to play the leads on their next drama. Their drama will be a Korean-Chinese production, so it is must likely Kim Soo Hyun will be the lead because of his popularity in China but things can change, so let's just wait for the Official News.

It is also rumored that Lee Jun Ki has been offered to play the Hong Sisters lead.

Link: http://job.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama_new&no=2486930

Just to let you know too..
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Nam Sang Mi Is Getting Married in January

Wow @dredz thanks for the news! I miss SMA in the small screen. Still waiting for eng subs of her latest movie. I cant believe it's been so long since our beloved AATM. A reunion drama with LJK definitely wouldnt hurt! They do it quite a lot these days anyway :)

I haven't visited this thread for quite a while... I'm happy there are new updates :D
are you guys aware that joongi has a new account in Instagram? he might just post something out there you know :) kkk
i don't have any news but sometimes I just wonder if do they have the same stylist? or maybe they just have the same taste in clothing :)

10462713_985056961507700_369996318302323
cr: Hajunse Lee jun ki fb
10712745_846996718673369_384377620258897

16368_844506602255714_652300263374560526
cr: shin min ah fb
10390421_986411614705568_552373322182946
cr: Hajunse lee jun ki fb
10678688_847706985269009_463704067816880
cr: shin min ah fb

Embedded image permalink
cr: owner
10698500_846349848738056_297658152849450

whitecake092@ you are very great... i saw joon gi's picture in JG family FB. I think i ever saw someone in this style but i forgot who she is...he he he
ping.php?iid={DB13BBEC-E512-4122-B6C7-44

ninaanin@ you are 1000 % right :)>- !! polkadot + square motif are expressive of joon gi feelings to minah. he always gives hint to us
:D  joon gi opa, we wait your wedding invitation
B-) B-)

Guest chaasastro

polkadots triangular rectangular everywhere, even fellow jgfan love this couple much!love you all here girls :x sarang FF @oatshinhttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/681751/1/forced-ties-angst-arrangedmarriage-leejunki-shinminah-niceguy-chaekihttp://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/217929 (author: littlemisshappyify )

(unfortunately, it's been long time since the 1st chapter, it has good story theme though #pout so help me to nagging the authornim for update pls >_<) 
nina unnie, really i miss u.. can we talk again like before? twitter? w/ reyko unn n others family members here? come on~

• 3 weeks later...

Yeorobun!!!
Happy New Year!!! Happy 2015!!
and Congratulations to Joon Gi oppa for winning an award in the latest KBS awards night!!
Uhmm... I was reading some comments about SMA in youtube when i noticed some of them using letters M and A...or "MA" then i realized something;
Have you ever thought that "MA" like in "Ma lady"  is actually an acronym for "Min Ah" ?? :x :x :x :\"> :\">

Archived