Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

I wonder why Mina is still being asked to Joon Gi even they're no longer working together,,, It's already 2014 but she's still a topic to some Interviewers... I think Mina was mentioned in this interview at 6:40; I just don't understand bec. there's no sub;

Cr. Youtube

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fralilia

Hello @whitecake092 :-h I'm just an old shipper passing by :)Actually he's not saying "Mina" but "Minam", the Chinese subs helped me understood (美男 kr: 미남) which means Pretty boy. I vaguely understood thats he's talking about facial features  (얼굴) but I don't know if it's his face or just in a general way.
How sad, before watching the video I was hopping for some juicy gossips (lol) ;))
btw really interesting the Gong hyo-jin statement... I went back to page 222 but I didn't find the whole inteview... maybe I didn't see clearly and missed it? :-/  Anyone knows how old is this interview?
It's also really interesting to see that Lee Jinwook (which I didn't know at all that he's one of Junki's best friend) is dating Gong Hyo-jin... (thanks @tesanne for the pics :) ) hmm maybe some mutual friends introduction happened there? :-? (and then it's a possible indirect hint in favor of sarang couple hmmmm ;;) )

fralilia said: Hello @whitecake092 :-h I'm just an old shipper passing by :)Actually he's not saying "Mina" but "Minam", the Chinese subs helped me understood (美男 kr: 미남) which means Pretty boy. I vaguely understood thats he's talking about facial features  (얼굴) but I don't know if it's his face or just in a general way.
How sad, before watching the video I was hopping for some juicy gossips (lol) ;))
btw really interesting the Gong hyo-jin statement... I went back to page 222 but I didn't find the whole inteview... maybe I didn't see clearly and missed it? :-/  Anyone knows how old is this interview?
It's also really interesting to see that Lee Jinwook (which I didn't know at all that he's one of Junki's best friend) is dating Gong Hyo-jin... (thanks @tesanne for the pics :) ) hmm maybe some mutual friends introduction happened there? :-? (and then it's a possible indirect hint in favor of sarang couple hmmmm ;;) )

Guest 1rainbowdash

Hello, everyone! I'm not shipper at all. I'm just Mina's fan looking through this thread.Just wanna share some thoughts on Gong Hyo Jin's words on page 222. I think it's just misunderstanding. GHJ did say that Mina really needs everyone to protect her because she is not as strong as she is perceived to be. She did some years ago. But she didn't ever mention LJK in this context. These words she is a indeed a very nice fragile woman who needs a knight in shining armor and i don't blame ljk for being like what he is now for he's just protecting someone fragile and precious are not GHJ's words, they are the author of that post.

1rainbowdash said: Hello, everyone! I'm not shipper at all. I'm just Mina's fan looking through this thread.Just wanna share some thoughts on Gong Hyo Jin's words on page 222. I think it's just misunderstanding. GHJ did say that Mina really needs everyone to protect her because she is not as strong as she is perceived to be. She did some years ago. But she didn't ever mention LJK in this context. These words she is a indeed a very nice fragile woman who needs a knight in shining armor and i don't blame ljk for being like what he is now for he's just protecting someone fragile and precious are not GHJ's words, they are the author of that post.

@Whitecake092 : I never felt the strong vibes from others, except from Matsujun and Inoue Mao in Hanadan. The same strong vibes are cames from this pair too. The most intrigue things are both pair are looks very hard to hides soemthing and act soooo normal to the extremes. Anyway, despites all those things and everyones been saying, both BTS from both pair are spoke in different tunes.
The comparison are :Matsujun as in Matsumoto Jun are JE or Johny's, he belong to Super Popular Arashi which got so many fans. He famous with mr. 'don't touch me', the Dos bancho or mr.sadist. This guy are famous with his sharp word and cold attitudes, not only with his co-star but almost everyones who he didn't know.  The attitudes are changes almost 180' with Inoue Mao, to the point their BTS are showing how close they are, and how happy smilling all the times 'the Mr. Cold Matsujun', with his Love eyes. After Hanadan finish ( they have 2 drama and 1 movie from 2005 - 2009 ) Matsujun becomes more mellow and much more warm than before. No News from both of them, but all couple everythings been spot on both of them, from couple boot, couple shirt, couple bracelet, couple rings, couple belt.....Now suddenly news been flying around that both of them are tying the knot this year after 9 years relationship. This news will be much waiting with almost everyones, since both of them are famous with the most beloved couple shipper by many of their fans all over the world.
As in Joon Gi. He famous with his strict life, his free of scandal from his model debut on 2001 until now, are makes everyones been wondering about him. He famous with lifestyle that tend to be out of limelight whenever he's not acting. He only dates 2 times ( or 3....forgot about it....) since he still in a college ( Seoul Art ) until now. He always mingle with crew when he filming, he always drew a line between him and his co-star whenever he acting. His close co-star from the past are  2nd co-star in Iljimae, co-star in Hero and 2nd  co-star in 2 weeks that he can be friend them freely. Then cames along AATM, and all hell broke loose. We did see the changes in him, he happy to the point his laughter are so carefree, and his eyes spark are spoke of love. Then suddenly all bts are gone, they didn't attend the couple award, they never took a pictures together.....and suddenly the Mr.I draw a line Joon Gi now much more at ease with his co-star, it never happens before. We can see it on 2 weeks, how at ease Joon Gi kiss scenes, well not too mention his ' acting so afraid of making someones mad with him' after his bts date with Ha Sun in the beginning of his 2 Weeks. 
Well..............Since I loooveees Joon Gi with Min Ah......I'm going to fanning the flame faster.....;))Im glad if they were real, coz I will happily blessing them, Min Ah is the most suitable one for Joon Gi.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKws7qzFttfNrqPn1ju7O
This is Joon Gi bracelet from his fave Jewelry Macos Adamas. If you visit Macos Adamas Store in SK, you can check all Joon Gi items there. especially in his famous 'J Style'.He wore from necklace, bracelet, ring and his glasses too. 
9646_471590226213697_165979090_n.jpg

@tesanne Just like Matsumoto Jun and Inoue Mao, I'm looking forward that Joon Gi and Mina will eventually come out in public too confirming that they're really together. I believe that too much coincidence is not just a simple coincidence but actually intended to happen in purpose.
This is my personal thoughts about them,, I'm not an expert in Body Language but I'm a person who tends to psycho analyze people and read them by observations.
Base on what i see in their photos, videos, BTS, etc. Mina is indeed a very reserved shy type woman. But in terms of dealing with media Interviews and people around, she's more confident and she can handle it very well. she maintains her composure that's why she wouldn't look suspicious in answering personal questions. On the other hand, Joon Gi, is very playful and accomodating. But when being faced in a situation where personal life is involved and being asked, It's obvious that he's not comfortable and just cover it by smiling. He tries to explain but doesn't really give an exact point.
However when they're together, shooting or interview,, all they show is being formal. they show closeness but not a lot. Maybe because they are avoiding rumors. but when one on one,they seem to be teasing each other and just laugh. when being exposed to camera,it's as if  "Hey,,,stop doing that...people can see." then smile again. without saying a word but they mutually understand each other by just looking. Giving signals whatsoever. They try to be casual and conceal the real level of closeness but apparently their gestures reveal. We don't know what's the real score between them two but all I'm saying is there's seem to be something behind their friendly smiles and jokes. :) These are just my opinion Yeorobun!

:) 

@whitecake : what if they really dating ?
hm...I wonder what Joon Gi crazy fans will do ? sometimes, I just wondering....if those crazy fans realise that we are bias toward an Actor ? A Human Actor not some robot.Maybe we can advise them to go to Anime Character right ?qe qe qe...
I did read this shipper from very beginning and some of the crazy one are really getting in my nerves also. well.....Ce'st La Vie....Crazy people do exist.

@tesanne Well,, If they're really dating, I guess fans has no power over it. No choice but to accept; Joon Gi and Mina are at they're right age to settle down right? These two actors had already served their fans for a long time... 
But of course some fans will get crazy it's their initial reaction haha. Real fans will stay :)  :))

Guest maniez

tesanne@ whitecake092 : if they are really dating, i give my blessing to them . but what will we do if they are just friend ? tesanne@ eoni, you know  lee joon gi oppa well, tell to him to dating shin minah, please !!

Been missing sarang and my two most faves aatm ost..^_^
credit to the owner
Love the message of the song of the first video as if 'twas meant for them..
Lyrics
Please tell her as if you're passing byThat I'm right behind herClouds please tell her through the rain That I am right beside herTime even if destiny blocks the eyesPlease protect the love from deep within her heart
Refrain:
"I only look at you I look at you because I miss you""My beautiful person whom I miss even more when I look at you"I call out to you on the top of my lungsI call out to you so my heart grows hoarse
I only call out your nameI draw you out with tears I engrave in my heartEven if you're at the end of the world you're someone I cant forgetEven if I cry a thousand times the love that I want is you
Sky even if I cant have anymoreTake my place and protect the path that she walks on Refrain:
I only look at you I look at you because I miss youMy beautiful person whom I miss even more when I look at youI call out to you on the top of my lungsI call out to you so my heart grows hoarse
The more you turn awayThe further you getI love you even more"I love you I love you" 
"My beautiful person who is more precious than my life"
Even if the world ends, even if time stopsLove will not stopIt hurts but I'm okay because love makes me liveUntil the last days of my memoriesYou're someone I cant forget"Even if I lose you a thousand times" "The love that I will meet is you"

Guest hanae364

안녕, hello everyone! 

I feel like I am invading since I am so late to this ship, but I just wanted to express my love for the SaRang couple and that I BELIEVE. Even though it's already 2014 I am going to enjoy this sweet dream and hold tight. I'm still at page #232 (yes, I've been reading this thread from the start!) and wanted to voice my appreciation for all of those who have shared sweet musings, fan arts, videos & more. 
Silently reading, I not only see the story of this couple (in my shipper's mind :P) but also the friendship and sister-hood that evolved over the thread and I bow down to all of you and hope that in the end we can remember that it's not about making sure it's real, but it's about hope and believe in love because isn't that a beautiful thing to wish on our Jun-Ki and Min-ah?
I'm here for the journey which wouldn't have been so beautiful without all of you who contribute. Kamsahamnida!
Now, I'm going to go back to reading up about the Cartier love bracelet that Min-ah is (was?) wearing in 2013 (so thrilling!). Someone special must have given it to her since only a uniquely made screwdriver can open it. Now that's commitment! 
Also, hope it's ok to repost beautiful fanart. I am in awe. I wish the artist would make a whole manga version of AATM. MBC should get on it (is it too late?)
Credit as tagged:adaf2edda3cc7cd9e47c0e813801213fb80e9110
I used to have an account 3  (or 4?) years ago but long defunct. SaRang has taken me our of hibernation, LOL. So here I am starting again with my first post. Nice to meet you

@hanae364 Hello! :-h welcome to sarang thread..thanks for sharing that nice sarang fan art. Am also a newbie here, just feel free to share your thoughts about them anytime ^_^

Hello all sarang lovers!  :-h
If am not mistaken tomorrow would be the second AATM anniv. Having said that, if I may take this initiative to call out all the oldies and newbies out there if we could send our love and greetings to sarang couple..
NflPtBU.gif
K3xO5w7.jpg
vvyT9LS.jpg
59s0gZi.jpg

@Reyko Hello dear!  :-h  If I may start it off by taking the liberty of sharing once again Reyko's post..thanks!^_^
“I have noticed that if you look carefully at people's eyes the first five seconds they look at you, the truth of their feelings will shine through for just an instant before it flickers away.”- Sue Monk Kidd
bOLwigL.gif
T8RwtxB.jpg
oHkrkjQ.jpg
Svcy5x1.jpg

They really look great together... Indeed. <3 I miss them so much... In Advance,,, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Sarang Couple!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> @dredz Thank you for reminding all shippers; Let's keep our hopes up!!!

Fighting!!!
65065_385218581567624_141619128_n.jpg

30742_360369847385831_180539953_n.jpg?oh

44518_360367064052776_175521345_n.jpg

46531_360326837390132_113558703_n.jpg

603501_316545451774775_1191571631_n.jpg

cr: arang and the magistrate FB

Archived