Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mentioning Satto again...
09.21.14 JGshock tweet
오늘 사러갑니다.
I am going to buy one today. (trans by Elly)JGfamily
note: book tittle:"I date with myself".
One galler wrote " a book recommedation for Satto who wants to have a relationship"
cr: Lee Joon Gi Philippines

10653592_1533052433598666_42229499270594

cr: Lee Joon Gi Philippines

Am I the only one now who notices that Joon Gi recently gets to talk about his love-life side a lot? Is he trying to commence something? or maybe giving his fans a hint that he's actually and "finally" ready to date? kkk :)
on the other hand, SMA said...
http://www.hancinema.net/sin-min-ah-i-have-never-been-on-a-trip-with-my-boyfriend-73623.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

cr: hancinema

whitecake092@ lee joon gi is preparing his fans to accept his GF later. there many his fans who doesnt like to see he has GF so he will not dating in public until he gets to married his GF. in his interview recently, he said that he doesnt want dating in public to keep his GF feeling if their relationship broke..hehehe
i'm really happy because SMA begin to give us a hint his BF who connect to character of lee joon gi..God bless them...

@whitecake092,@vina17,  It seems the same to me, LJG is talking quite a bit about wanting a GF and settling down. what really makes me excited is that SMA is talking about what she wants to do 'when she has BF'  I don't get why some of his fans don't want him to have a GF. I think that any fan of his should want him to be happy. but i don't blame him for wanting to not go public. 

I hope one day they will make a joint annoucement with SMA showing off her ring!

:x

Guest chaasastro

@vina17 i'm agree w/ u dear (your question already answered by vina, dear whitecake092 ^^). basicly, i'm / we as JG fans/ lee jun ki family/ Hajunse/ Joonpire or whatever it's names, we respect his life. when he choosed to hide his love life only for his close friends/ family we decided to not force him to tell us about that, we keep wondering with so many hints that he gave. my other fellow JG fan actualy know some about our JunMin, but she try to protect our precious JG from bash (even if his other fans said 'i love to see his GF', but actualy they also too so selective with girls around him. furthermore, i also have one friend fellow fan who love to claim oppa as her's and can't married to other girl XD i won't to see oppa mad again. that's why we try our best to not cross the line :) ). then sometimes we can only said 'we will support whoever he's / she's with' 
@whitecake092 : Am I the only one now who notices that Joon Gi recently gets to talk about his love-life side a lot? Is he trying to commence something? or maybe giving his fans a hint that he's actually and "finally" ready to date? kkk  >>> oppa already give us so many hints from AATM period until now with that tweets which @whitecake092 said, did you all see another oppa's tweet with cute little arang and satto pict before? it's mentioned in this prev. post tough. oppa never forget AATM even after he's shoot for 2weeks or joseon gunman, but he rarely mentioned his other dramas/movies before (but i smell gonggil king n clown here kkk). about walking hand in hand which reyko unnie mentioned before that's true, if you check his interviews for 'Letter from Switzerland' you can see his wishes to date in Switzerland because it's romantic, nice and quiet place for his profile as actor.
just share... back then >_<  i actualy read this thread from d'1st page, it takes almost 2 weeks before i joined this thread. the only reason is i won't comment without any informations and avoiding asking the same things that already answered before.in that 2 weeks im happy (gigles, squeal's and smiles alone like crazy, yes? kkk) and sad with sobs and cried, along with comments from sunbaenim's here. i even didn't sleep until late at night just to read this thread.
so, as i said before, we better read more and share their interviews, BTS and SNS updates...i apreciate whoever join this thread, enjoy and respect each other.
hope evie7 wish come true  :):D;)

chaasastro@ you are the best...hehehe
whitecake092@ come to shin min ah thread,please...recently there are many interesting informations that connect to lee joon gi...hehehe
honestly, i'm sure they are dating secretly... 

After aatm i've seen alot of changes on minah's attitude towards interviews and her nonchalant attitude towards her partners. Even on Geonju interviews she appeared to be very confident and straightforward in answering. She appeared more confident and empowered, not the shy to the point of being mistaken as slow (low IQ) which she's definitely not knowing in korea if you were able to enter college your brain cells are definitely working :) it's one of the two either she has matured and had become a seasoned actor that was expected of her after many years of being in the industry or she's empowered by the love, inspiration and support of someone dear to her. She's absolutely not the same minah i've seen on many interviews and guestings before aatm.

@vina17 it's quite surprising that every description that they say points at each other right? although some of them are generic terms; I've read in her thread that she actually falls more for a guy that's jealous? (laughs) i wonder if JoonGi is a jealous type of man or is he jealous of Mina's co-stars? kkk..honestly, before JoonGi said that his ideal type was elegant, i already find mina as elegant in my own perspective...If you're going to re-phrase elegant, it would be "classy" or even "High-fashioned" now who's got a lot of CFs? clothing brand and even jewelry endorsements and got such an elegant face? we all know who she is...kkk :)
I don't know if you have watched this but there's this joon gi's show during military with co-actors and friends Boom and kim bo suk together with kpop group secret; there's a part there where they call Joon Gi as "cleaner robot" because he's really vain and clean. he organizes every stuff that he see in the room...they even tease him that it's as if an illness of him to be overly organized...then a coincidence again haha i saw this old interview of mina where she said his ideal man is someone who clears dishes, good at cleaning and often smiles at her...

https://www.facebook.com/notes/my-girlfriend-is-a-gumiho/ideal-man-of-shin-min-ah/183308501720380
I'm hoping for new updates about them :) 
By the way, they love clothes with collars nowadays huh; kkk :D
10665666_845351032164446_718968364648939
cr:JGfamily fb
1044912_838038792902495_1438507146433859
cr: Shin Min Ah fb

Hello everyone! nice to be back & you all made me smile with your very interesting posts..please keep it coming!^_^

Btw, pls check this out..who do you think he's referring to "Miss"???^_^ I believe this post was feb 2014

JGshock
February 4보고싶어요.~식사 거르지 말아요~Miss. ~ do not miss a meal ~ (Translated by Bing)

The pic prior to the tweet has someone with round glasses...and now a circle drawn around an eye...seems like the fondness of minah with circles nowadays has a meaning or a secret code perhaps...is there anyone else crazy with circles among celebs at present? Hmmm sweet nemse :)

JGshock February 4 보고싶어요.~식사 거르지 말아요~ Miss. ~ do not miss a meal ~ (Translated by Bing) I as a shipper would like to think that miss came from the korean word agasshi (miss) which they used to call the character of minah when she was still alive in aatm :)

Oz2PBP6H.jpg

39H5zVnF.jpg

Guys could you pls help me out on these two collage pictures (thanks to @reyko for making the collage^_^) can we say the bracelet on the first pic are the same & also take a look of the brown bracelets of sarang??? ^_^

@whitecake hello! wish to post the link you shared: thanks for sharing!^_^ 

http://www.hancinema.net/sin-min-ah-i-have-never-been-on-a-trip-with-my-boyfriend-73623.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Mina mentioned her fantasy of marriage.

At the "My Love, My Bride - 2014" showcase on the 22nd in Gunguk University, she said, "When I get married, I want to go on weekend dates. I think I want to travel everywhere when I get married. It'll be Korea or abroad".

"I have never been on a trip with my boyfriend before since I started work when I was very young. So I think when I get married I can do many things". I want to go to Jeju Island"

Archived