[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=2407

Song Hye-gyo’s secret weapon to capture Zo In-sung’s heart?

1hc696157hsfeaubc9t3nql.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Actress Song Hye-gyo is currently playing a female lead of SBS TV series “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” and from hair to toes everything about her look in the series has become a hot issue.

Song’s perfume also became a hot seller and sold out at the stores several times after she introduced it to the public as one of her favorite items when she revealed her private pouch during the interview.

Meanwhile, the “Hye-gyo perfume” is a product called Orange Blossom by perfume brand Penhaligon’s.

(photo captured from SBS TV drama 'That Winter, The Wind Blows,' photo by Penhaligon’s)

Write: 2013-03-30 10:02:50 / Update: 2013-04-01 09:25:36

---

Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=2422

Who became new faces for world beverage brand Fanta?

t1ejjpr6va2khmb1gt0qy6z.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] On March 31st, Fanta advertising shoots and interviews of the models were aired on MBC ‘Section TV.’

The models were chosen as Lee Kwang-soo, Jung Eun-ji from girl group A pink, and Niel from Teen Top. The combination seemed a little awkward but they showed fantastic harmony and ended the shooting in best atmosphere.

In the interview, the reporter asked for poses with fruits that are similar to one and they all showed matching poses and Lee especially expressed funny poses.

Meanwhile, the reporter asked Jung Eun-ji who is her ideal type of man out of Kim Bum, Zo In-sung, and Lee Kwang-soo. Everyone there assumed that it would be Kim or Zo but she chose Lee Kwang-soo without thinking about it.

Jung Eun-ji is currently working with Kim Bum and Jo In-sung in SBS drama ‘That winter, the wind blows.’ Lee Kwang-soo expressed extreme happiness when Jung chose him.

Meanwhile, Fanta’s advertising concept is a group of idol, in which Lee Kwang-soo is the leader and CEO of the entertainment; the ad will be on aired during April.

Write: 2013-04-01 12:12:05 / Update: 2013-04-01 15:46:05

---

Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=2405

Which brand does Song Hye-gyo wear for bags?

471i7xlctusnlhlvgvpu39u.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Whatever Song Hye-gyo wears, people wonder where it’s from and they are all sold out.

Song Hye-gyo is probably the hottest actress in 2013 for her current drama ‘That winter, the wind blows.’ Since the first episode, she put on many stylish items such as earrings, lipsticks, and bags. Every time the drama is over, people search on portal website about her items.

She plays a role of a conglomerate, but she put on expensive brand and Korean SPA brand. She showed perfect mix&match style and attracted audiences’ attention. As the economy is very bad, chip-chic fashion style is in trend and she showed many great examples in drama.

Her lipstick and pearl earrings happened to be all Korean brands as well, and her bag was also a Korean brand ‘Double.M’.

For this spring, how about become a reasonable fashionista like Song Hye gyo with chip-chic items?

(photo by Naver Cafe Powder Room)

Write: 2013-03-30 11:31:16 / Update: 2013-04-01 08:25:16

SeGafanlady said:

jl08

said:

If anyone has any first-hand inkling of the real coupleship of JIS and SHK, please share the world news k. I'll bang my head so hard against the wall (with elation!) and I dont care a hoot even if it means compensating my neighbour for the big hole! There'll probably be nosebleeding and heart palpitation but still, I'll crawl to this forum by all means just to celebrate the miracle. Yea, so long as they fall in love, it doesn't matter what my mental and physical states have become. :)

Guest kyoforever

Was offered it to Hyun Bin? I don't think so... The only person i know is they offered it to WB but he blew it! 

I didn't read any article mentioning another actors who suppose to play Oh Soo.
How that is possible that they offer it to Hyun Bin if he is still in the military. The TWTWB start shooting last Nov. 
Hyun Bin he gets out from the marine was Dec. I don't think they will delay the shooting for the sake of Hyun Bin,... There are other actors who are way better than him. So, why wait to the person who is not out yet. No offense. Peace peace for that... :D  
All i can say is JIS make the right choice and his earning it now. Oh Soo and InSung is making a big buzz not just in korea but all over asia. 

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com

Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, and production team conclude ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ filming with tears

283320957.jpg
Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung

283320959.jpg
Final filming scene for 'That Winter, The Wind Blows'

The final scene for SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ concluded filming amidst a sea of cherry blossom trees in Gyeongnam Province, and brought a close to filming officially which lasted for more than 5 months.

In the set of photos that were released, the two visual looking leads were pictured standing against the backdrop of cherry blossom trees, and left viewers anticipating a happy cherry blossom ending for the couple. But it remains to be seen whether this scene will be the one to wrap the drama up or just a prelude to something else.

After filming concluded, Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, and director Kim Kyu Tae were seen tearing with much emotions. Having braved through continuous cold spells throughout filming, the production team had managed to keep themselves going with their tears.

The production team said, “We had always thought that filming wouldn’t end, but it has eventually ended. The most incredible thing was when the final ‘cut’ sound bellowed through, the production team and cast members begun cheering loudly, but it soon descended a sea of tears. After seeing the tearing production and cast members hug each other to congratulate one another on a job well done, we were very happy to see that filming had ended on a successful note.”

Since filming begun, the schedules for ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ have been kept running as planned, with no overnight or ad-hoc filming happening in between. This was partly due to the fact that screen writer Noh Hee Kyung had completed the entire drama script beforehand, and had thoroughly discussed the script intently with the main cast members. After seeing how thorough the cast members were in their preparation, the production team also didn’t let up by doing their best to capture everything as perfectly as possible to complement their hard work and effort.

The production team concluded, “We were able to conclude filming 4 days before the final broadcast. The production team will now adjust their schedules in preparation for the final episode on April 3rd. The team will now go into post-production for the final episode as planned.

By: Yoon Hyo Jung
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

-----

Source: KpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com

Will Song Hye Gyo’s Suicide Attempt Set Up a Tragic Ending for “That Winter, the Wind Blows”

2w21v1c.jpg
Jo In Sung, Song Hye Gyo

In last week’s airing of Episode 15 of “That Winter, the Wind Blows”, Song Hye Gyo’s character, Oh Young, made another attempt at suicide, leaving audiences nervously wondering if this attempt was successful.

Believing Oh Young to already be at the hospital to receive her surgery, Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) waits for her at the hospital. Not seeing her, he decides to ring her up, but she keeps up the ruse of already being at the hospital.

Gradually realising that she is lying, Oh Soo begins to hurry towards Oh Young’s house, all the while desperately pleading with her, “Look at the video tape I left for you. The words I want to say, I’ve recorded them for you.” However, Oh Young replies, “Regarding you, there’s nothing more that I want to hear,” and abruptly hangs up. In the bathroom she uses a knife to slit her wrist in another attempt at suicide. Oh Soo arrives to find her unconscious and slumped over the side of the bathtub. Gathering her into an embrace, he cries bitterly, at a loss over what to do.

Many fans are hoping that this is not the ultimate end for Oh Young, reasoning that with still an entire episode to go, it would be uncommon for the heroine to die so early on and her suicide attempt really just reflects her state of mind, nothing more. Nevertheless, all eyes will be trained on the outcome of the series finale to be aired this Wednesday.

By: Yoon Hyo Jung
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Yes, I can honestly understand that we will not get to hear anything from JIS or SHK. I was just missing them so much. But I don't understand - what's wrong with funny moments? Isn't JIS too cautious? I have noticed right from the start that SHK and JIS tried hard to maintain their distance. So I was quite surprised to see BTS of ep 9 and the Good Morning Interview where they were quite at ease with each other. I feel sad that the Korean paparazzi is out to make a kill at the expense of the innocent persons who are merely looking for love in their lives. While God give us love, the paparazzi and haters destroy it. I hope they will regret their objectives and repent.

JIS said he is able to get out of his character easily and forget he's an actor once he gets home. That's good and bad. Good that he can carry on with his normal life. Bad that he will not carry the good traits of Oh Soo with him (other than his own good traits of course). He doesn't seem to be the sentimental type of guy to dwell over anything. Fun-loving so to speak whereas SHK has been hurt like million times. She's like a little innocent lamb thrown into the lions' dens when they needed scoop for their media. I hate how she's being hurt so much just because she's a normal girl and yes, 2 relationship by 31 is no big deal. I bet both were destroyed by the press and haters. How would she dare to fall in love with death threats thrown all over? Gosh, these people are so darn immature!

I really feel sorry for SHK. Agree her guard must be pretty high but I hope she'll give herself another chance to find love again. Not easy but keep it a secret until marriage is on the cards. Whoever loves her must be prepared to protect her till the end because she deserves some good caring guy to look after her. I agree JIS can be quite a complex guy. He can be macho and wee bit effiminate at times due to his personality and build. I really don't know if he's the kind to dare to love his beautiful co-star since he has just make a successful comeback. His career has been relaunched. It all depends on his needs and priorities. As a woman, I also believe SHK is ready for love and whoever showers her with love will be blessed too because her inner beauty shines through and enhanced her already outer beauty.

Yes, much as I love them to date, I also dare not think how long it will last before the press and haters make a kill. It will really be a horrendous kill to the most beautiful couple, unless JIS is prepared to take the risk with SHK. It takes guts and a love that transcends all obstacles. Wishing them all the best to whatever they feel for each other. :)

kdramafanusa said: Her lipstick and pearl earrings happened to be all Korean brands as well, and her bag was also a Korean brand ‘Double.M’.

For this spring, how about become a reasonable fashionista like Song Hye gyo with chip-chic items?

yosira

wrote:

»

kdramafanusa said:<br />

Her lipstick and pearl earrings happened to be all Korean brands as well, and her bag was also a Korean brand ‘Double.M’.<br />

<br />

For this spring, how about become a reasonable fashionista like Song Hye gyo with chip-chic items? <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

If I'm not mistaken, she also has something similar to Birkin Bag. The scene when she supposed to meet Sora. I'm not really sure if that's Birkin, but from the model it is.

Guest kyoforever

I think this is when InSung was rushed in a hospital when he hurt himself while filming.  
Just guessing.. not sure! lol

Sorry to ride in, but I can't help but comment. As far as what I know, they offered this project to Won Bin only. He was really considering it but eventually turned it down. His reason was both the characters Oh Soo and Oh Young have equal amount of parts in the drama and he thought it was difficult to fine tune that balance. He also wanted change Oh Soo character, from a gigolo to something relevant to the society but Noh Hee Kyung can't accommodate, after Won Bin refused it was given right away to Jo In Sung. Song Hye Kyo, on the other hand was the first choice for Oh Young, although some people speculated that it was suppose to be Kim Tae Hee but that was just rumors and speculations. The production did not offer Kim Tae Hee, it was offered right away to Hye Kyo.  :)

crixa said: Sorry to ride in, but I can't help but comment. As far as what I know, they offered this project to Won Bin only. He was really considering it but eventually turned it down. His reason was both the characters Oh Soo and Oh Young have equal amount of parts in the drama and he thought it was difficult to fine tune that balance. He also wanted change Oh Soo character, from a gigolo to something relevant to the society but Noh Hee Kyung can't accommodate, after Won Bin refused it was given right away to Jo In Sung. Song Hye Kyo, on the other hand was the first choice for Oh Young, although some people speculated that it was suppose to be Kim Tae Hee but that was just rumors and speculations. The production did not offer Kim Tae Hee, it was offered right away to Hye Kyo.  :)

“Hye-gyo perfume” is a product called Orange Blossom by perfume brand Penhaligon’s. 
After her interview, I search for this perfume and beg my father to buy it because I was a student at that time and can't afford it...He said yes but was shock when he came to the store and saw the price...kekeke...He end up buying me ferragamo instead.... :))
Aigoo!!Byan appa, I thought I would at least feel how to be like SHK but no product can do that..Only God's creation can mold a beauty like SHK..keke

jjeennyy19 said: “Hye-gyo perfume” is a product called Orange Blossom by perfume brand Penhaligon’s. 
After her interview, I search for this perfume and beg my father to buy it because I was a student at that time and can't afford it...He said yes but was shock when he came to the store and saw the price...kekeke...He end up buying me ferragamo instead.... :))
Aigoo!!Byan appa, I thought I would at least feel how to be like SHK but no product can do that..Only God's creation can mold a beauty like SHK..keke

crixa said: Sorry to ride in, but I can't help but comment. As far as what I know, they offered this project to Won Bin only. He was really considering it but eventually turned it down. His reason was both the characters Oh Soo and Oh Young have equal amount of parts in the drama and he thought it was difficult to fine tune that balance. He also wanted change Oh Soo character, from a gigolo to something relevant to the society but Noh Hee Kyung can't accommodate, after Won Bin refused it was given right away to Jo In Sung. Song Hye Kyo, on the other hand was the first choice for Oh Young, although some people speculated that it was suppose to be Kim Tae Hee but that was just rumors and speculations. The production did not offer Kim Tae Hee, it was offered right away to Hye Kyo.  :)

Guest kyoforever

Nothing is impossible in kdrama land.. So, we have to keep an eye on it. :D:PWednesday please be hurry!!! Can't take this excitement anymore. I m having a sleepless night just thinking what is going to happen on wednesday.
I will for sure prepare an oxygen tank beside me.  :PJust incase i need some extra air to survive the episode 16.  ;)

Guest Aigayafu

I was thinking about MC being a donor as well. In real life, RP cant be cured with corneal transplant... or any surgery except perhaps with the help of stem-cells. But since they've already discussed surgery as a soluion for RP in the drama, this outsome is very plausible. It would explain the timing of MC's attack very well.
And... I'm embarassed to be asking this, but what is "ad-hoc filming"? We have the term ad-hoc in my language but I don't understand concept in this particular context.

i ship JIS-SHK so hard till now and as a shipper, i always have the fear that my heart's gonna be broken if someday i find out they date another one instead  8-}
but after reading ur comments about the JIS-SHK relationship, especially what SHK had been through and what she should deserve in the future makes me feel at ease =D>
it's like "oh, i got it" :-bd  though reality hurts but as a woman, i think i can understand SHK's situation. for now i cant bear seeing JIS with any woman n i will feel like being betrayed by him, however, if SHK is with another man, as long as she's happy, i'm ok with that cuz i like her so so much (even more than JIS :-<)
Unnie used to face hard times in love so all i want is her to find happiness with the one that can truly cherish her. Hyekyo shi, fighting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!