[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest OreoVampire

Likewise, this page is haunted. Ive been away just for few hours and I am few pages behind. =D> you guys really awesome =D>

And surprisingly, what is @utkim doing inside here, look at the picture  :-w :-w :)) =))

d-copy.jpg

Hi @jjsweeter0211, Hye Kyo writes:

"Everytime i saw you,you would smile at me brightly.Often,your smile brightens my day,thank youMy character is hard to digest and act and it's definitely not relaxing at all thus we did not have the oppotunity to spend much time together,what a pity.Let's work together again next time."You've worked hard.Oh Young

Apparently,she signed and wrote messages for all the crew.All the messages are different.She always does this once she wraps up filming for every project.

source:baidu

as if it was written to jis ^^

wondering if each copy is different what did really she write to him ?!!

>>> dreaming & love ^*

@wangnyeo: ikr? Won Bin's such a ship wrecker....Isn't it elf??? kekeke but I'm loving JIS too and he is the perfect Oh Soo just that I've been waiting for SHK-WB pairing since AIMH..Hope it happen in this lifetime... :D

omg .. it is just our luck to see these gorgeous people with each other ,,

now as per new drama I am with u in dreaming of shk & wb again ,, for jis !!! mmmm I would like to see him with lee min jung >> liked their chemistry in previous posted pics ..

I know windblower hearts saying >>>>

wangnyeo get out now with ur imagination

:P

byan / sorry guys will not repeat it :D

(⌒ω⌒) this drama has awakens me from my long absence of k-drama ... finish 15 eps in 3 days and now waiting impatiently for the final ep. .... and pray it's a happy ending ... *puhleeeees !!!

Guest ksyj2009

jl08 said:

lol. Reading all the excitement and adrenalin pumping anticipation of the kiss scene in the finale, I tell you why we are all like this : Because we've been deprived of intense love scenes in TWTWB between JIS and SHK and we feel cheated by the producer!

They have all the opportunities in the world to slot in those hot scenes between 2 such beautiful people but they chose to give screen time to drag the other gambling stuff, sec wang and too much time on the fake siblings shots. Ep 1 to 13 were focused on siblings relationship. Ep 14 & 15 were suicidal nightmares that send us spinning down to earth from an expected state of euphoria that never came! Just imagine crashing down from the stars and galaxy where visualisation of our 2 beautiful leads in hot scenes make us drift with happiness on cloud 9. But the clouds gave way to rain and here we are, all drenched with deprivation :) clinging to the first glimpse of hope for "skinship", "lipship","bedship" etc etc. lol! Hold on, don't get crashed again cos I think it'll just be a simple kiss because.......the producer himself is a fan of SHK and he WILL NOT allow JIS to touch her! lol. But the producer really likes her enough to take a photo with her in that wedding gown! omg. So now, do you all understand why there are no hot scenes for JIS and SHK?!! I'm so holding the producer responsible for my pain because it's absolutely incredulous that 2 such beautiful leads do not enjoy kisses and intimate scenes? Now, don't be selfish, producer! You can't force SHK to stay away from JIS. When they are destined to marry, you better give them your blessings and don't walk off with the most beautiful bride in KOREA. Don't you dare walk off with Jo In Sung's precious baby, SHK! Now take it like a man lost and go reshoot some love scenes for the finale. Be magnanimous - include a hot bed scene! Still got time! lol. :)

ksyj2009 said: jl08 said:

lol. Reading all the excitement and adrenalin pumping anticipation of the kiss scene in the finale, I tell you why we are all like this : Because we've been deprived of intense love scenes in TWTWB between JIS and SHK and we feel cheated by the producer!

They have all the opportunities in the world to slot in those hot scenes between 2 such beautiful people but they chose to give screen time to drag the other gambling stuff, sec wang and too much time on the fake siblings shots. Ep 1 to 13 were focused on siblings relationship. Ep 14 & 15 were suicidal nightmares that send us spinning down to earth from an expected state of euphoria that never came! Just imagine crashing down from the stars and galaxy where visualisation of our 2 beautiful leads in hot scenes make us drift with happiness on cloud 9. But the clouds gave way to rain and here we are, all drenched with deprivation :) clinging to the first glimpse of hope for "skinship", "lipship","bedship" etc etc. lol! Hold on, don't get crashed again cos I think it'll just be a simple kiss because.......the producer himself is a fan of SHK and he WILL NOT allow JIS to touch her! lol. But the producer really likes her enough to take a photo with her in that wedding gown! omg. So now, do you all understand why there are no hot scenes for JIS and SHK?!! I'm so holding the producer responsible for my pain because it's absolutely incredulous that 2 such beautiful leads do not enjoy kisses and intimate scenes? Now, don't be selfish, producer! You can't force SHK to stay away from JIS. When they are destined to marry, you better give them your blessings and don't walk off with the most beautiful bride in KOREA. Don't you dare walk off with Jo In Sung's precious baby, SHK! Now take it like a man lost and go reshoot some love scenes for the finale. Be magnanimous - include a hot bed scene! Still got time! lol. :)

khxy, awww thanks for the trans of the message on her book..i was wondering and couldn't find those written message on my copy, so Kyo wrote messages to the staff and crew... she has always amazed me with her low key personality...hehe. thanks dearie.  And about the delay of the broadcasting time, i was happy if it could be delayed as i could manage to get home on time to watch it live, unfortunately, it will be as usual..i will probably try to get to work at 6 am so i can get home earlier than usual on Wednesday, can't miss the last day of airing kekeke

no message on my copy, so unfair, i'm 1 of her staffs too :))
img0821ev.jpg

KyoRean, kekeke :D

8df13a87e950352a46dd387.jpg
Baidu

Guest sunshine4ever

@khxy thanks so much for the translation, the more I know about Song Hye Kyo the more I love her. She's not just pretty but pretty inside out. I bet she has some special message for Jo In Sung because they went through a lot of filming together. I hope both of them can remain really good friends together.

I am so glad air time doesn't change. Am going to sleep extra early and wake up early so I can prepare everything and just leave after watching the finale. Am so nervous now to even think about the ending. Aigo.

@utkim - 
*muack*?? Is that like "HWAK" - like you're gonna smack me upside my head? boxer.gifThanks for posting all the hand drawn pics, they're just lovely. >:D<
@wangnyeo - It's very nice to meet you! smiley-greet013.gifI wanted to go visit Ji Hyun Woo in the military but Yoo In Na caught word of it and had me grounded at home with my Dad. :-w*heehee* 
It's only Monday. 

tumblr_mh2ta4lP0c1rfduvxo1_500.gif 

No wonder a lot of managers want to work with Song Hye Kyo. How nice of her to write those letters to the staff and crew. Is there any letter for Jo In Sung too? I hope there is, with "Saranghe and Bogoshippo" at the end of the letter. :x

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="cb b15" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; "Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo Cried After Shooting Last Scene

image.jpg?w=600

Leading actors of the hit drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows” shed tears after finishing the last scene.

On March 31st, the actors filmed the last scene of the drama at the at in Jinhae, in a military camp, after 5 months of filming.

According to a staff member, the actors shed some tears after the final “cut” was yelled. Not only them, but the director, and those involved in the making of the drama, also shed tears after the drama, for which they worked so hard for, is officially over.

They have been each other's strength and support, cheering after each other, in the cold winter, and making everyone laugh, and feel comfortable, in order to successfully film the beloved series.

An official of the drama commented, “This drama, which no one thought would be over, is finally done. After the last scene filmed was filmed, the actors started to cry, as everyone around them cheered. After that, everyone started to hug each other.”

He added, that the last episode is currently being edited and that they are working hard to delivered a successful ending, to a successful drama.

It is still unknown, if the two characters will have a happy ending or not. Many fans have left messages in the drama's official blog, almost begging the writer to give them a happy ending.

Fans would be able to see if their players were answered, on April 3rd, when the drama airs its last episode, at 10PM(KST) on SBS.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8958/20130401/jo-sung-song-hye-kyo-cried-shooting-last-scene.htm

Are they going to upload 3 mins preview?

tumblr_lxx8zq2hn81r9x0sdo1_500.gif

Man, after I watched RM with all of them wore long coat with bright colors. I really think no one other than JIS can pull off that kind of colors.

tumblr_m8om6hKD4Y1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Guest fanysus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqCsTh4MGj0
-- i hope you have a box of kleenex nearby if you watch this BECAUSE TEARS
(if someone had posted this already, sorry! ><)