[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

crixa said: , after Won Bin refused it was given right away to Jo In Sung. Song Hye Kyo, on the other hand was the first choice for Oh Young, although some people speculated that it was suppose to be Kim Tae Hee but that was just rumors and speculations. The production did not offer Kim Tae Hee, it was offered right away to Hye Kyo.  :)

loucong said: jjeennyy19 said: “Hye-gyo perfume” is a product called Orange Blossom by perfume brand Penhaligon’s. 
After her interview, I search for this perfume and beg my father to buy it because I was a student at that time and can't afford it...He said yes but was shock when he came to the store and saw the price...kekeke...He end up buying me ferragamo instead.... :))
Aigoo!!Byan appa, I thought I would at least feel how to be like SHK but no product can do that..Only God's creation can mold a beauty like SHK..keke

bunbun2391 said: i ship JIS-SHK so hard now and as a shipper, i always have the fear that my heart's gonna be broken if someday i find out they date another one instead  8-}
but after reading ur comments about the JIS-SHK relationship, especially what SHK had been through and what she should deserve in the future makes me feel at ease =D>
it's like "oh, i got it" :-bd  though reality hurts but as a woman, i think i can understand SHK's situation. for now i cant bear seeing JIS with any woman n i will feel like being betrayed by him, however, if SHK is with another man, as long as she's happy, i'm ok with that cuz i like her so so much (even more than JIS :-<)
Unnie used to face hard times in love so all i want is her to find happiness with the one that can truly cherish her. Hyekyo shi, fighting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bunbun2391 said: i ship JIS-SHK so hard till now and as a shipper, i always have the fear that my heart's gonna be broken if someday i find out they date another one instead  8-}
but after reading ur comments about the JIS-SHK relationship, especially what SHK had been through and what she should deserve in the future makes me feel at ease =D>
it's like "oh, i got it" :-bd  though reality hurts but as a woman, i think i can understand SHK's situation. for now i cant bear seeing JIS with any woman n i will feel like being betrayed by him, however, if SHK is with another man, as long as she's happy, i'm ok with that cuz i like her so so much (even more than JIS :-<)
Unnie used to face hard times in love so all i want is her to find happiness with the one that can truly cherish her. Hyekyo shi, fighting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi hi hi hi to everyone!!!!!when we're getting closer to the end, I still try to be patient, hopeful and keep calm and I think today it worthed it!!!I've just seen the new BTS pics and I'm almost sure we'll see a happy ending. please look at the atmosphere with cherry blossom tree. it looks so fresh and lively compared to general heavy atmosphere.or am I imagining it with myself only? ooopsss :SI don't know but I believe it. I'm counting the hours and can't wait. still, I'm also hopeful,at least, for a mutual hot kiss. please god, hear us!!!thanx everyone for the shares.XO XO 

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting in this thread and I just want to say that this is the first drama that I'll finish in years. The acting, the story line, the camera shots, everything's so well done (not to mention pretty to look at). ;) The pace has slowed down in the last two episodes but hopefully the one that's coming up will make up for it. I have high expectations for the ending but I don't care if it's happy or sad as long as it makes sense and doesn't feel too rushed or out of the blue.
SGH and JIS <3

The way that it's been discussed of WB declining the role is almost as though JIS got his seconds; which I think is NOT! This role was tailor made for JIS from the start. No one in k-drama land has that swagger that JIS possesses to play this role. For example, episode 15 bus-stop scene where Oh Soo helped the blind girl onto the bus. JIS is striking a pose simply by standing and waiting for a bus to arrive. Or how he walks crossing the crosswalk with that model swagger; I have not seen an actor with as much swagger as JIS!  So, let's just lay this WonBin, HyunBin, what shoulda coulda been to rest! Oh Soo is JIS and JIS is Oh SOO!
And let us not get started on this KTH vs SHK discussion anymore. Just as OS is JIS, OY is SHK. 'Nuff said.

This is the first drama I ever finished without skipping scenes or missing weeks. We have been so spoiled and the producers have so articulately spoiled us with 9 min trailers, 3 min previews and 7 min previews; coupled with a pair of leading actors who have shown that this is their breakthrough role, breathtaking cinematography; beautiful dialogue; it really doesn't take a marketing genius to market this drama. The drama speaks for itself. 
2 more days! What does everyone recommend for withdrawals?

Guest jjsweeter0211

Just catching up with more than 100 posts :x  
13250E4D51246DC503E9E0

Thanks WindBlowers for so many awesome and funny posts as well as wonderful insights >:D<
2559413651595DF8061724

Yes, it's D-1. I'm feeling both excited and sad at the same time. I can't wait for the finale but I also don't want this drama to end. 
027F8335512CB4B82894CE
21787B35512CB4BF35B191
11184435512CB4CB043557
017C0535512CB4ED304E7B
0317-2-1.gif

cr gifs to DC

New fan-mades :x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g0ucEYQ-uYc

cr to uploader

OMMMMGGGG I was at my parents house and well..well..... well.......guess what my parents have........

5cdd0973-acc8-49a3-86cc-94bbeeae40aa_zps(excuse that messy/terrible lighting in this photo)

OY'S COMFORTERRRRR!!!! like seriously in the same exact color and print!!!!!!!

85eq5hd.gif <<< yeeahhhhh......literally my reaction, ahahaha

I couldn't believe it myself!!! I WANT IT!!! haha.. too bad I don't have someone like OS.... 8->

Guest jjsweeter0211

Let's wish for the rating of the finale breaks 20%  and we will get to see BumJi kiss for real :* :x
20244848515A0D8D1A183503313B48515A0D8E0D7036
144B92505137B44729880B
161A364F5137B16024318E
2316DA4B5137B23F2B618B

cr to DC

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo Cry During Final Filming for “That Winter, the Wind Blows”
lightningstix April 2, 2013
Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo Cry During Final Filming for “That Winter, the Wind Blows”

The last day of filming for “That Winter, the Wind Blows” was held on March 31. Cherry blossoms decorated the background for the last day of filming. Filming for the drama nearly lasted five months since their first filming in November. It is unknown whether the final scene filmed was the true ending of the drama.

A representative of the production team stated, “The filming that seemed like it would have no end finally finished. Once the sound “Cut” came out, the production team began to shout. Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo began to cry that moment. The rest of the production team and also the actors/actresses hugged each other.”

The last episode of “That Winter, the Wind Blows” will broadcast on April 3 at 10pm

01103500062_60800030.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/02/jo-in-sung-and-song-hye-kyo-cry-during-final-filming-for-that-winter-the-wind-blows/

Guest tiffany.shin

ahhhhhhh~  @-) the end of the road is coming up guys ... nooooooo~  :(( no!no! im gonna miss this awesome drama, this awesome forum, the awesome posts we've made and the awesome lovetalk we've had every day during the run of this drama  :-S omg so much emotional conflict and emotional pull, i really really do not want to part with this drama  :( though i am excited to see how this epic love story will pan out  ;;) guess we shall know by friday morning (for those in my time zone)  :-B JIS-SHK forever!  :x :\"> :-* im going to soothe my anxiety for now by watching RM 'that winter, the typhoon blows' hehe

Guest deaborj

C:\Users\SAMSUNG\Downloads\hyun bin and song\MV PROJECT

I just saw this pic in FB, and i thought if ever HB and SHK will remake "That Winter, The Wind Blows", the apt title would be " That Winter, That BLOWFISH WIND BLOWS." hehehehe (hope you guys find it funny).:-D  I've been looking for a blowfish shot of JIS but I couldn't get one.
PS. If you can't see the pic, I apologize as this would be my first time to post/upload a pic. As you have noticed with my previous posts, I don't use any pics as I do not know how to upload them that's why I envy you guys.. (though I've been successful in my first try in uploading the video I made aboutt SHK. "GIRL ON FIRE" if you remember) 
If this isn't successful, I apoligize but I'll try and try again. :-D  
1 more sleep to go before the final episode.

^^ :\"> did i read it right? actor and actresses hug each other!! :\"> oh this malicious mind of mine LMao =))

i so love O2 couple seriously its like a priority before my personal love life LOL ;)) hahaha