[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@sunshine4ever, from asianwiki.com and wiki.d-addicts.com TWTWB is a 16 episodes drama.  Really hope SBS will extend TWTWB to 20 episodes.

@ria19, thanks for posting lots of good articles.  I have a lot of dramas to look forward to in 2013 but TWTWB is my most anticipated drama.  It has been a long time for SHK and JIS to appear in a drama so I am really excited to see both of them again.

TWTWB Fan Creations 

UPfT5.png

lTaBe.png

drGpw.png

wN3VH.png

WtMKo.png

DK6hI.png

Credit: ronger723 from baidu 

Guest vivaciousvixen

sunshine4ever said: @vivaciousvixen, I am watching Missing You and it's 21 episodes and I'm on episode 19 right now, but I can't get enough of it. I wish IMY is longer. Oh my...imagine myself wanting more after this drama comes out. I hope it will be extended. :D

Guest ginachan

fantast1ksuae said: If Won Bin had accepted this drama, it would have been a perfect drama season for me. Although, JIS is also a perfect choice. Having Yawang and TWTWB showing almost at the same time is truly exciting. And the award season at the end of the year would be very, very interesting. Whoever wins, they are all my favorite actors ^:)^

Guest sunshine4ever

@vivaciousvixen, please read under spoiler tag

I Miss You is a melodrama and I agree with you that it's not good to watch so many of them at once. I watched Nice Guy, but at that time I didn't have time so I skipped a lot of the parts and focused only on the couple. After that IMY started, so I watched it and I watched every second of IMY...I even rewatched it a lot. It has a lot of crying scenes, but it also has a lot of funny scenes. I don't feel extremely sad watching IMY, but rather touched by the two main characters, so the tears don't bother me that much.

:) But if you feel sad watching melodrama, then maybe you can watch IMY at later time? It'll finish airing next week and you can always come back to watch it anytime. :) I really love watching I Miss You so maybe I may be biased about my recommendation, hehe. Hope you can try some episodes later and see if you like it.

Guest vivaciousvixen

sunshine4ever said: @vivaciousvixen, please read under spoiler tag

I Miss You is a melodrama and I agree with you that it's not good to watch so many of them at once. I watched Nice Guy, but at that time I didn't have time so I skipped a lot of the parts and focused only on the couple. After that IMY started, so I watched it and I watched every second of IMY...I even rewatched it a lot. It has a lot of crying scenes, but it also has a lot of funny scenes. I don't feel extremely sad watching IMY, but rather touched by the two main characters, so the tears don't bother me that much.

:) But if you feel sad watching melodrama, then maybe you can watch IMY at later time? It'll finish airing next week and you can always come back to watch it anytime. :) I really love watching I Miss You so maybe I may be biased about my recommendation, hehe. Hope you can try some episodes later and see if you like it.

@shaylaman: ur most welcome and thanks to you too for all the wonderful updates..the fanarts are lovely  :x and TWTWB will be my most anticipated drama too...and ur avie is awesome..im coming to love JIS's smile a lot...   :\">

sunshine4ever: thanks for ur gist,even i wanted to start with IMY, after hearing good reviews about it..

from baidu

74ccc3fdfc0392456fb18ac88794a4c27c1e25f7

2008304e251f95ca75e9f971c9177f3e660952df

Guest miss pinky

when will the drama airing??i really love them both n ever hope that they would be together in a drama n now my wish come true, they will make a very cute couple, n i will be the shipper. heheh

Guest sunshine4ever

@putriN, thanks so much for bringing the cotton candy date and the scene she was thrusting him out. I rewatched and he was wearing the same colored coat outside, but wearing the purple short coat inside in the cotton date scene which match the one at the river you just posted, but he didn't have that purple coat in scene she pushed him away.  Also she was wearing different coats for both scenes. Thanks for the capture you posted. It was real good quality. Very interesting indeed. :D I think after he saves her, she goes on a date with him?

Hi everyone, I added the press conference date on post 1 and also added teaser with Eng sub to post 1. I hope I can find some time to add in news. :)

@sogazelle Yeh, it's a sin alright. He looks even better after military service. He doesnt have that gorgeous spoilt brat look anymore like he did in MIB - at least not in this coming drama - he looks more mature and soooooo goodlooking and SHK is equally gorgeous. I have a feeling that even if the script fails, I don't mind staring just at these two throughout the entire drama. What's more, the cinematography from the preview is simply too beautiful for words. 
P.S I have the strangest feeling that I have said the same thing somewhere earlier on this thread. So sorry if I'm repeating again and sorry that I'd probably do it again until the drama starts. I'm THAT excited about this drama :))

^^ i second that...

talking about Jo in sung's killer looks and smile,here is an interesting article about his killer eyes,as we have seen in the teaser and preview  :\">

"Wind Blows in Winter" Jo In-seong melts women with his eyes

Source | 2013/01/13

photo274217_zps65a6fadd.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong is going to cause some serious damage.

Jo In-Seong's eyes are the thing of the talk these days from the upcoming SBS drama "Wind Blows in Winter".

In the images of Jo In-Seong, he is smiling affectionately or staring at something with force in his eyes. He is also beat up and wounded but his eyes are sad. The image of him looking at Son Hye-kyo with love in his eyes and eating cotton candy just does it all.

"Wind Blows in Winter" is a traditional mellow drama about a man and a woman who don't believe in love. It's written by Noh Hee-kyeong and directed by Kim Kyoo-tae. To be aired for the first time on the 13th.

cr:hancinema

Guest miss pinky

Jo in sung and song hye gyo is the perfect match. First korean actor n actress that i addicted to long ago till now. Im really happy that they are together in this project as their come back project...fighting....hope this drama will be the biggest drama this year.