[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

The special broadcast of TWTWB was pretty good.  In Sung and SHK looks really lovable together.  I can feel the great chemistry between these two beautiful couple already. The acting from all the cast look superb and I believe that TWTWB will be a really good drama.

@ria19 Thanks for posting lots of updates and screencaps of the special preview.  The preview for the drama looks so good that from now until 13th Feb I will watch it over and over again ;)

shaylaman: ur welcome for the updates...and i agree,insung and hye kyo look simply awesome together,overall a very beautiful cast.. also the acting is soo impressive.. im sure the drama will be incredible..cant wait..and even im going to watch this special video repeatedly till the drama airs..thanks to u,iv downloaded the video uv posted and iv watched it 6 times already..hehe,just cant get enough of it..  ;;)

putriN and jjsweeter: thanks a lot for the SCs...they are amazing  :x

looks like even the media cant get enough,there are lot of articles pouring in about the TWTWB special show..guess wel soon be getting english articles on that too..

here are few from naver:

http://enews24.interest.me/news/02/4212251_1163.html

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201301082250071710

http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10084221

http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=158203

http://artsnews.mk.co.kr/news/243383

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Check out young Song Hye Kyo 15 years ago

January 09, 2013 1:00 am cloud2c2h

1357656435982.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo’s look when she was a rookie, 15 years ago, is in the limelight.
In “2013 SBS Drama Special Report—Date with the Man and the Woman,” which aired on January 8, a TV series that aired in 1998 starring Song was shown.
The little Song, looks very young but doesn’t look very different from the way she is now. Her fair skin, pretty eyes and nose catches the eye.In an interview, the actress said, “Now I’m very extroverted, but in the past I was quite shy and reserved, so I was unpopular.”Song’s new TV series, That Winter, The Wind Blows, will be shown on TV through SBS starting from February 13.

"That Winter" Jo In Sung - Song Hye Kyo Laughter and Consideration throughout the Shoot "Heartwarming"

20130108224600365_zpsb5966a6b.jpg

Jo In Sung’s care and consideration for the actor and crew filled the filming site with warmth.

Behind the scenes of That Winter, The Wind Blows was unveiled on the ’2013 SBS Drama Special – that man, that woman date,’ which aired on January 8th.

Despite filming outdoors in cold weather conditions, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo maintained their cheerfulness from beginning to end; and Jo In Sung showed consideration as he secretly gives the cold Song Hye Kyo a hot water bag (‘hot pack’).

In addition, at one point, due to Jo In Sung’s tall height, the camera angle could
not capture his entire face, and he then asked out of consideration to the crew, “Should I lower my height?” When the crew responded they can just raise the cameras higher, he revealed himself as a warm-hearted top star by stating, “But doing that would require a lot of people.”

Financial News Star: ujungnam@starnnews.com Reporter Nam Woo Jung

News Report and Press Releases: press@starnnews.com

Source: Nate
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Thanks shaylaman for the link and everyone, ria, putriN, jjsweeter0211 for pics etc..

Haha I am already shipping these two in real life. SHK just didnt fit with HB (sorry no offence) but with JS OMG they're a match made in Heaven ;) I hope the drama turns out well and will not have this boring tragic ending.

Guest vivaciousvixen

Wow!!! Thanks for posting the Special Preview. It made me all the more stoked for this drama. I can already feel the hot chemistry between our two leads!!!  :x

Kim Bum looks sooooo HOT!!!

That Winter, The Wind Blows Preview: 10-Minute Special Preview of the Drama Revealed

Posted on January 09, 2013 in drama by nettop01

2013010909400292294_1_zps57cbb56f.jpg

The special preview of the upcoming 2013 SBS drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ has been revealed.

After its 40-second long teaser on December 31st in the SBS Acting Awards, SBS has revealed further footage of the drama through its SBS Drama Special Screening on 8th, giving the anticipating fans a taste of their upcoming drama.

The clip is short, but strong. 10 minutes were enough for the producers of the drama to drive the drama’s overall theme of
‘a life-wishing man approaching the death-wishing woman’.

Starting with Jo In-sung’s whispering narration, Song Hye-kyo immediately came into the scene with fast-paced editing. Kim Bum, Jung Eunji, Bae Jong-ok and Kim Tae-woo completed the scene with immense presence and charisma.

Writer Noh Hee-kyung’s renowned ability to condense multiple messages and stories in even the shortest lines, and director Kim Gyu-tae’s stylish cinematography in a romantic winter setting, foretold the coming of possibly the best romance drama of the first half of 2013.

The drama will premiere on February 13th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_k2YA_jabI&feature=player_embedded

source: koreandrama.com

Guest sunshine4ever

@marie67, good to see you here. Are you going to watch this drama, too?

Thanks so much @shaylaman, @jjsweeter0211, @ria19, @utkim, @putriN, and @jasan for the Special's link, news, and screen captures. I was so thrilled to watch the Special and saw that In Sung and Hye Kyo not only looked great onscreen together, but looked happy and comfortable together offscreen. They seemed to get along filming this drama. :) It's great to see their smiles offscreen working together. I like the scene that Oh Young was resisting Oh Soo when he was following her (when he was wearing blue and she looked like she was thrusting him? and then everyone else seemed to witness the scene?). Not sure what he said, but it seemed Insung will pretend to be Hyekyo's older brother? I only heard "oppa" in the scene so have no idea, but seemed like he's saying he's her older brother? Ahh, I want to know what makes him changes his mind and likes her.

By the way, guys, as I was watching the review of Insung's drama co-stars I realized that Insung had always been working with actresses who were older than him. Except for this one, I just checked and Insung and Hyekyo were born the same year. HK's actual birthdate was on November 22, 1981 and IS's birthdate was July 28, 1981. Oh my. So he doesn't have to call her nuna! Hahaha. She's actually 4 months younger than him.

-EDIT-

Just saw the preview again and it seemed like after that scene that she was thrusting him out, they go out on a date?
2gvlsm1.jpg
im5kr6.jpg

Okay, I can see him changing his heart after all of these sweet scenes. Look, she's wiping away his blood? (Seems like he was having blood or so before this scene nevermind saw preview again and he was wearing red, but white shirt when he has blood all over him).
k5jyt.jpg

While I was reading about this drama's characters, I never realized that both Oh Soo and Oh Young are people with a broken past until I actually watched the special. Anyway, I can't wait to see this drama. Don't know how to describe their relationship, but after seeing a little bit more of the preview I am so happy and cannot wait for more. :)

@sunshine4ever: your perceptive post made me want to watch the preview again...it also made me see the "wiping blood with handkerchief" scene in a new light..and as u said,i guess tats one of the few moments when oh soo starts developing feelings for oh young...even im excited to see his character's gradual transition and also how oh young comes to trust oh soo..  :\"> 

this article too is mainly about the "secret heat pack"  ;)) also it includes few comments from netizens..

88878_76136_339_zps9d57bb17.jpg

source: http://www.cstimes.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=88878 via naver

^^ thanks for those lovely pics kim  :x

Film-like teaser for 'Wind Blows in Winter' astounds viewers

By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 1 hour 38 minutes ago

2010-15855_zps2a8f3f70.jpg

Upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' will be making its debut on February 13th, and a special 10 minute teaser was released through 'SBS TV drama special preview' on January 8th, with the beautiful scenes moving the hearts of viewers.

Although it was only 10 minutes long, the impactful beautiful scenes in the teaser left a deep impression on viewers, as it told of a story between a man who seeks to live and a woman who seeks to die. The teaser made viewers anticipate the drama even more after viewing it.

The teaser begun with a narration by Jo In Sung as he spoke about the setbacks he had suffered, before swiftly moving into conversation with Song Hye Gyo's character to advance the story, as the fast paced story invoked much curiosity from viewers. Besides Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo, Kim Bum, A Pink's Jung Eun Ji, Bae Jong Ok, and Kim Tae Woo also added much highlights with their appearances in the teaser.

With solid acting from the talented cast, every line of the drama crafted with much emotion from the hands of screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung, coupled with the directing from Kim Kyu Tae, 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' is on course to become a perfect new drama.

After viewing the teaser, many took to the internet and SNS to post their comments, "Is this a film or drama? The scenes are really beautiful", "Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo are really looking good together! I am definitely watching", "Going to watch this every Wednesday, Thursday".

The production company had earlier uploaded a 30 second teaser onto its official YouTube account, and it was viewed more than 100,000 times in just one day, with many overseas fans leaving their comments. The drama is definitely drawing a huge reaction from local and overseas fans, even though it has yet to air.

'That Winter, The Wind Blows' is a drama that draws out the values of love realistically.

2010-15854_zpsfc70608e.jpg

source:omg.yahoo.com