[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sunshine4ever

Thank you so much for all the updates! And welcome, everyone who is new. Hope to see all of you here once the drama airs on Feb. 13th

:)

And here is a similar news from what was posted by some of us. By the way, I saw the captures of the teaser and found that Insung wore a lot of different colored suits. 1 in blue, 1 in green, and 1 in dark red.....

align="left"Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-Gyo are coming… releases the first teaser of ‘That Winter’

2013/01/02(Wed) 19:07

‘That Winter, Wind Blows’, which is a drama enabling Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-Gyo to meet, has released a teaser video to raise expectations.
At ‘2012 SBS Acting Awards’, the teaser video of ‘That Winter, Wind Blows’ was released for the first time. ‘That Winter, Wind Blows’ is a new work of Writer No Hee-Gyeong, who is known as magician of words, and director Kim Gyu-Tae, who receives massive love from the fans because of his sensational directing. Especially, the meeting of 2 top actors, Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-Gyo is drawing massive attention. Moreover, there are many youth actors including Jeong Eun-Ji of A Pink and Kim Beom are appearing on the drama.

In the released video, director Kim Gyu-Tae’s unique video grabs the eyes of viewers. Jo In-Seong announced the resurrection of Jo In-Seong, by showing warm sensitive acting and impressive action acting. And Song Hye-Gyo raised expectation with her beauty. A person interested of the production crew said, “As there’s best production crew and actors, I have high expectation toward it. It will be a new and exciting mellow drama.”

Meanwhile, ‘That Winter, Wind Blows’ will be broadcasted from February 13.

Source: innolife.co.kr

@putriN - thank you so much for the names and cast of the supporting actors/actresses. Hehe. Can't wait for the official posters and stills.

@ginger ale, thanks for pointing out the time for me. Awww, the other two leads from Two Nights actually had some talk about their series. Our two main leads didn't show up and/or didn't have any talk, but hopefully people will give support to this drama. Maybe both were busy so they couldn't show up.

Here are some other captures that weren't posted before. Captures of supporting cast can be found on page 23. I'm hoping that this drama will have lots of action scenes. :D

a2slki.jpg
2hfluhe.jpg
ba2a1.jpg
2ll1pnc.jpg

thanks kim...the pics are really of top notch quality...  :-bd

article on JO IN SUNG's killer smile in the last few seconds of the teaser  :x   :\"> 

Jo In Sung’s Killer Smile Is Revealed on Upcoming Drama Teaser

yw740030 January 3, 2013

Jo-In-Sung-that-winter-the-wind-blows_zp

On December 31, 2012 at the “SBS Acting Awards,” a teaser video for the upcoming SBS’s drama “That Winter the Wind Blows” was released.

The teaser shows a romantic yet sad scene between actor Jo In Sung and actress Song Hye Gyo. The video starts with Jo In Sung whispering, “I, who want to live, met a woman, who wants to die.” Jo In Sung gazes at Song Hye Gyo with such an emotional expression on his face. Then for a second, he smiles as if he knows a secret.

Netizens who saw this teaser admired, “Jo In Sung’s one-second-smile…I thought my heart was going to stop. I can’t wait to watch this drama,” “Such a charismatic gaze! I am totally into him,” “A true homme fatale. My heart is pounding,” “Jo In Sung is a true actor~ He is the one to watch in 2013,” “It only takes him one second to seduce a woman! What a gaze,” “I watched the teaser so many times,” “Perfect looks,” “I am really looking forward to this drama.”

Meanwhile, “That Winter the Wind Blows” will tell a story of a man and a woman who don’t believe in love. The first episode will air on February 13, 2013

source: soompi news

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is a news that I don't think was posted although the picture was posted before. Found this at Shanda's SHK's site. Wow, this news just brought into my consciousness. I didn't think that the scene that Oh Soo was rescuing Oh Young from the river is that cold. Oops, I forgot we're in the winter season! Please note that the drama starts Feb 13th, not in March like written on the news below.

Song Hye Kyo – Jo In Sung, Drama Filming Capture “Desirable Height Difference”
Dec 28, 2012 • Category: News & Updates, That Winter, Translations0 Comments

xkxbtz.jpg

A photo of Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung filming their drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows has been revealed.

On the 25th, Song Hye Kyo’s representative uploaded the photo on her own Twitter, along with the following caption: “It was said that swimming was prohibited, thank goodness the two actors did not catch a cold, thank goodness I am not an actor…it was cold.”

With the riverside as a backdrop, Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung showed they were absorbed in their filming. Song Hye Kyo, who plays a visually impaired role in the drama, wore an ivory color coat, her hair tied neatly in a ponytail, and she also wore comfortable ugg boots, and held a white cane as she gazed off into the distance not saying a word. Next to her was Jo In Sung, who displayed his supreme backside, and through his small face and long limbs, his attractive height of 186 cm is eye catching.

Meanwhile, the SBS drama,That Winter, The Wind Blows, slated to air next year in March, centers on a man (Jo In Sung) who leads a meaningless life, and was abandoned by his parents at an early age, as well as loses his first love. He meets a woman (Song Hye Kyo), a lonely heiress of a large corporation, who must protect herself from those around her after losing her eyesight and experiencing the death of her father.

Source: Sports Chosun
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

@sunshine4ever: ..."And here is a similar news from what was posted by some of us. By the way, I saw the captures of the teaser and found that Insung wore a lot of different colored suits. 1 in blue, 1 in green, and 1 in dark red.....",

That was a good observation...our JIS is a rainbow guy :).

Guest yawzers

The last time I saw JIS was in WHIB. He looks even more handsome now. SHK and JIS looks cute together Tall and short hehe I love it! Really looking forward to this show hopefully the english translation are done right away.

Guest sunshine4ever

Soleram said: @sunshine4ever: ..."And here is a similar news from what was posted by some of us. By the way, I saw the captures of the teaser and found that Insung wore a lot of different colored suits. 1 in blue, 1 in green, and 1 in dark red.....",

Guest haerima

can't wait for this drama, been waiting for JIS since like forever, hope it will be daebak, february comes sooner please >,< and thanks for all the updates ^^

Guest haerima

sunshine4ever said: Soleram said: @sunshine4ever: ..."And here is a similar news from what was posted by some of us. By the way, I saw the captures of the teaser and found that Insung wore a lot of different colored suits. 1 in blue, 1 in green, and 1 in dark red.....",