[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

OMG I love the teaser of TWTWB that was shown during the SBS awards night! Jo In Sung is my most favorite korean actor since Memories of Bali.I really love this man! Have watched all of his movies and dramas so this drama after 8 years is really my most anticipated one. I can already feel the chemistry between him and Song Hye Kyo who I loved since Autumn Tale! Perfect casting of two flawless beautiful people in a melodrama. Kim Bum wow he has grown up since I last watched East of Eden, loved him in that drama. And the support cast, I see you there Eunji  of Reply to me 197,is terrific. Even Kim Tae Won who will probably be a villain is fantastic. I will so be conflicted with his role even if I want to hate him I know I can't because I loved him in Tokyo Showers. So guyz and girls see you all here in February. Thank you for all the screen caps, fan art and videos posted. I grabbed what I can!   

Guest nozomikizumi

OMG!!!! @-)This Drama is really awesome!! waahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <:-P
i can't wait for this! My heart beats faster and slower at the same time...
but i hope the ending was better than the original.. waahh.. i don't want jo in sung oppa die!
i want them to be together ^^v

kim and putriN: thanks for the GIF and twitter update dearies..im very much looking forward to see scenes between kimbum and eunji  ;;)

JO IN SUNG's narration in the beginning of the teaser- seems he says he wanted to live though he met a lady who wanted to die..

source:omg-gurubootcamp.com

fanarts from baidu

0f0c7bec54e736d11e6a23d69b504fc2d46269f1

17ee08fa513d2697bb89a78355fbb2fb4216d89d

fd92f603738da9778e8329f5b051f8198718e347

311a367adab44aed9174113ab31c8701a18bfb3d

Guest Penpen

Woah I just learned about this drama yesterday by watching its teaser, it looks awesome though, cause I was thinking the teaser was a fanmade video at first :| Can't believe the top stars like Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo are in the same project xD
Is melodrama a new trend? MBC has IMY and SBS is having "That Winter, the wind blows" *sigh* even melodrama is not my cup of tea but I know I'm gonna watch it because of the awesome cast!!!!
Looking forward to this... :D

I haven't watched the film, so if based on the movie, the character JIS plays will die? and will SHG regain her sight?.

It's good to know in advance if the lead will die and to find out later the twist he will live happily ever after.

Guest stardust23

Waiting for this drama to air will be blissful torture! I have missed Jo In Sung in dramas, but I know that his performance will most likely be excellent. There is a maturity and elegance to him that's evident in the teaser, which I think occurred during his military duration. I'm excited to see how his acting skills have evolved since A Frozen Flower.

Guest satisfaction!

idk how many ppl saw padam padam (the writer's previous work), but this drama seems to have a lot of common grounds with it. starting from the cinematography, genre, and kim bum's role...but that actually makes me more excited to watch this! whatta great timing for it to start right before valentines day  :x hopefully it'll live up to everyone's expectations T3T

Guest vivaciousvixen

satisfaction! said: idk how many ppl saw padam padam (the writer's previous work), but this drama seems to have a lot of common grounds with it. starting from the cinematography, genre, and kim bum's role...but that actually makes me more excited to watch this! whatta great timing for it to start right before valentines day  :x hopefully it'll live up to everyone's expectations T3T

"That Winter" Teaser Unveiled, Jo In Sung- Song Hye Kyo Melodrama is uncommon

20130101_1357019184_61720700_1_zps9e782b

A teaser for SBS new Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter The Wind Blows has been unveiled.

The teaser video for That Winter was introduced to viewers through the SBS Drama Awards held on December 31st at the SBS Prism Tower in Mapo-Gu, Seoul.

In the relevant video, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo showed a variety of emotions in their acting. Actor Kim Bum also revealed an overflow of masculine beauty in his appearance. In particular, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, who are completely absorbed in their roles, have raised the expectations for their beautiful “two-shot” drama.

Meanwhile, the sentimental and warm video directed by PD Kim Kyu Tae, makes us even more hungry for Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo’s heart-rending ambience.

In the meantime, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo’s That Winter, an authentic melodrama depicting a man and woman who do not believe in love, is scheduled to have its first broadcast on February 13th.

20130101_1357019203_34725200_1_zps616c8f

Photo= That Winter teaser video capture
Reporter Park Kui Im luckyim@tvreport.co.kr

Source: TV Report
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest sunshine4ever

Sorry, everyone, but I hope it's okay with you that I give a shout out to some of the people who are coming from Missing You / I Miss You thread, hehe, but welcome guys! Hope to see you guys in Feb. :D That's awesome when Missing You ends, we get to meet up again in this thread. :)>-

Do you know where do these teaser clips appear in the SBS Drama Awards? I did not watch all of the show, but only half and I was going back and forth between SBS & KBS so I missed a bunch. Any idea where they appear if you watched SBS Drama Awards? Thanks in advance for replying if you know. ^_^

Video credits to SBSNow
class="content-title" Teaser Clips of “Night King” and “That Winter The Wind Blows” Revealed translation by jnkm         January 1, 2013

2e17fx3.jpg

A short teaser clip for two upcoming SBS dramas, “Night King” and “That Winter The Wind Blows” has been revealed.

On December 31, the 2012 SBS Drama Awards took place. During the ceremony, a teaser clip of two of the highly anticipated clips were shown.

The clip starts off with cuts of Soo Ae and Kwon Sang Woo in “Night King.” Both actors’ tense facial expressions, teary eyes and dramatic actions could be seen in the clip. The pilot episode for “Night King” will air on January 14.

The clip transitions into a teaser for “That Winter The Wind Blows.” Viewers caught a glimpse of Song Hye Gyo‘s signature tearful acting and Jo In Sung‘s signature emotional acting. A few scenes were shown, which heightened the excitement and anticipation for this drama.

“That Winter The Wind Blows” is garnering a lot of attention already for the two dazzling leads. The drama is about the encounter between a man and a woman, who don’t believe in love. It will first air on February 13.

Source: Soompi

Guest bluemoonlight

Kim Beom updated his Facebook and there's a video greeting as well:
Kim Beom's Facebook Video Link
Good afternoon everyone~! How was your opening day of 2013 ? :)
I wish, you always be happy with smile in 2013!^^ Happy New Year~!! 

김범입니다.
2013년 웃음이 끊이지 않는 행복한 한해가 되셨으면 좋겠습니다! 항상 행복하세요~^^

He looks so good with his new hairstyle...I mean he's always looked good, but he seems manlier and not as flower boyish. I'm also glad he's gained some weight cuz he looks healthier now. Can't wait till February! :D

Guest bluemoonlight

^Wow...SHK looks absolutely gorgeous in that pic! I mean when doesn't she, right? But I love the picture itself too, captures the perfect mood...it's melancholic, but there's still a sliver of hope there. Maybe I'm reading too much into it...haha. 
Thanks everyone for sharing news/vids/pics! :)>-

@sunshine4ever  the teasers for Night King and That Winter the wind blows were shown during the 2nd half of SBS drama awards night 123112. The videos on YT were uploaded as part 1 and 2 and the teasers were in the Part 2 video before the announcements of the Best Excellence and Daesang awards. I timed the teaser for TWTWB and it was at 73:10-73:55. How's that for being an OC fan of Jo In Sung.
The description  " TWTWB is getting attention for its two dazzling leads" is the most perfect one for Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, Kim Bum included. I am still amazed that the producers were able to cast these two perfect and flawless beings in one drama, a melodrama at that. I have watched the k movie so I'm so looking forward to how SHK & JIS will tackle their individual roles. And as early as now, I predict awards galore for the cast of this drama!
And to all the fans of I Miss You who will be moving to thidscamp in February, anhneonghaeseyo!!!!! I've already pitched my tent in advance in this thread! Whoopee!
:):)) :))

^^ Wow thanks for all the updates...you guys rock  :-bd  i agree,the chemistry between the two leads is simply electrifying,and it is just a teaser..imagine how it would be in the drama..   8->

after watchin the teaser now im even more confident that this drama is going to be really incredible..have great faith in the team..TWTWB fighting!!  :x

and im sorry for the repost and i know the picture effect below is too cheesy,but i could not resist doing it..  :P 

bloggif_50e4715f620ee_zps4ca5a099.gif

The trailer looks promising and I'm looking forward to seeing Song Hye Kyo & Jo In Sung working together.  Plus, I'm also glad to see Kim Bum.  I wonder what kind of relationship he'll have w/ Jo In Sung besides just being his henchman.  At least give us a little bromance. 
:x