[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

OMG!! This drama haven't started yet and the forum page is already on page 30! TWTWB People, You guys are good.

TBH, this is the first drama of Jo In Sung that i will watch. i am actually watching this drama because of Song hye Kyo and Kim Bum.

I know my cute oppa will be second lead but oh well... Just can't wait to see Song hye Kyo after The World That They Live In; which was 5 years ago

@Zarrajae: I'm totally agree with u, even if the script is fail..I will etotally enjoying their both 2gether like when I watch her with Kangdongwon,.. Extended pleaseeee.. :D .. How about like all in.. @ jasan ; really is really great news that song joong ki comes 2 visit.. Pics.. Pics.... Yuppss calling 4 lee min ho B-) .. And maybe others star fan of her can visit 2.. Ahhh So excited..

thanks everyone for the updates :D
class="headline" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.21em; "'Wind Blows in Winter' Cho In Sung heats up the winter with his charmsSTAR N NewsBy Nam Woo-Jeong | STAR N News – Mon, Jan 14, 2013 9:45 AM SGT20130114083753_50f345510e071_1_zps243d4d

Cho In Sung heated up the cold winter with his charms.

Cho In Sung is recently shooting new SBS drama, 'Wind Blows in Winter' with Song Hye Gyo, and his handsome look is becoming a hot issue among many drama fans.

Last week, a preview of the drama was shown during 'SBS Drama Special Premiere - Date with Him & Her', and slight hints about the drama were shown to the public.

On the preview, Cho In Sung shows a number of different looks, making many fans even more excited and curious.

Netizens who viewed the trailer showed explosive reactions, and made comments, such as "My heart rate is rising so much", "How will I wait until February 13th", "I can't wait for the drama", "His facial expression tells everything", "His eyes are so pretty", "His looks are breathtaking! The best homme fatale", "His looks are just so touching", and "He is so handsome."

On the other hand, 'Wind Blows in Winter' is a story about a man and a woman who do not believe in love, and it is currently being talked about as one of the most anticipated drama of 2013. It will premiere on February 13th.

source: yahoo singapore

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks to @willenette at Insung's thread for this news below. Wow, this news just makes me want to watch this drama even more. I'm really interested in knowing Soo & Young now.

-edit-
@ria19, dear, it looks like both of us posted the same news. Haha. Anyway, I took off mine. I love the news that you posted below since it talked a lot about the plot of this drama. :) So thrilled and cannot wait to get to know Oh Soo and Oh Young now and it's only about 1 month away. I can't believe we had been waiting for this drama since September. How time flies. ^^

@jasan: i guess this might be the english translated article of the one kim posted...

--the highlighted part talks about his character in the drama

"Wind Blows In Winter" attracted by Jo In-seong's eyes

Source | 2013/01/14

photo274553_zps7b29dd40.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong is going to provoke the women's mind with his cold eyes.

Jo In-Seong takes on the role of Oh Soo in the upcoming drama "Wind Blows in Winter".

Well-known poker gambler Oh Soo loses his will to live after failing brutally with his first love. He has no future or hope but just this moment. He has nothing to fear and lives everyday with a heart like a desert but in a moment of life and death Oh Soo chooses love and gets caught up in a massive whirlpool.

To live, he has to get 7.8 billion won from an heiress named Oh Young (Song Hye-kyo). He acts like her fake brother Soo and enters her house along with a brother-like Jin-seong (Kim Beom). However, wind starts to blow in the heart of Soo who is fooling Young as she shares the same kind of loneliness and pain as him.

According to the drama team, Jo In-Seong doesn't only seem macho and sophisticated but he draws out sadness and sentimental feelings.

"It made us all anxious to see how he will express Oh Soo. However, his performance was beyond expectations. Oh Soo's fancy looks in contrast to his empty heart had been portrayed exactly like it should be by Jo In-Seong".

source:hancinema

EDIT: @sunshine4ever: oops sorry dear,dint notice that u posted the same news too,hehe..and i totally agree with you,this article really is very informative and it gives us more insight of Oh soo's character..and also just reading it made me want to see the preview again...really cant wait for the drama..feb 13th,please come soooon.. [-O<

^aigoo...... how to concentrate on the story with his killer smile and killer eyes staring at us    :\">

Jung Eun-ji attempts to speak in standard language

tw130115a.jpg

Girl Group A-Pink's Jung Eun-ji is attempting at speaking standard.

Jung has landed herself in the role of Hee-seon, the sister of Hee-joo, Oh-soo's (Jo In-Seong) first love in the upcoming SBS drama "Wind Blows in Winter".

This drama is expected by many as it stars Song Hye-kyo and Jo In-Seong. The teaser at the end of last year foresaw a new sensibility drama.

Meanwhile, Jung Eun-ji used the Busan dialect in the cable drama "Answer to 1997" last year and this time she's attempting at the standard language.

Source : star.mk

thanks putriN and kim for the updates :D 

Jo In Sung’s Piercing Gaze Causes Hearts To Flutter

kimdebbie January 16, 2013

photo274217_zps65a6fadd.jpg

After completing his 2-year military service term, actor Jo In Sung has been busy after diving into the filming of another hotly anticipated drama.

On January 14, Jo In Sung’s agency I-OK Company released eight stills from the set of the new SBS drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows.” The drama is based on the plot of two people who have become disillusioned about love and is a melodrama about their fateful meeting. Through the combined vision of Kim Kyu Tae PD and writer Noh Hee Kyung, they cast Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo as the leads for their drama.

In the stills, Jo In Sung’s strong, intense and gentle gazes set the hearts of female fans all a-flutter as they wait for the drama to air it’s first episode.

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” is schedule to air its first episode February 13.

source: soompi news

Guest sunshine4ever

@ria19, thanks for the second translation of the news of people liking In Sung's glances/gazes. He looked super awesome looking at Hye Kyo in the last two pictures of the screen captures in the news you just posted...he looked like he's eying her, haha. Oh yeah, I noticed that we seem to appear at the same time or something. It's night time my place. Is it night for you too?

@sunshine4ever: haha ur so right..he sure is eyeing her and we could literally see sparks flying..gosh,no wonder people are raving about JIS's looks,he looks tooo handsome for words,not to mention sexy too. :\"> ..and yeah,we meet again,btw its noon here... time is 12 PM..im on my vacation,lucky me.. ;))

:x

vlcsnap-2013-01-16-11h51m24s95_zpsacd029vlcsnap-2013-01-16-11h51m35s199_zps065d5

EDIT: another article...

Jo In Sung's Eight Different Eye Gazes On "That Winter, The Wind Blows"

By KDramaStars Staff Writer

photo274217_zps65a6fadd.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung's eye gaze stole the hearts of many female fans.

The SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" has already received a great deal of interest before the drama even aired.

On the SBS Drama special premiere, a preview of the drama was shown. Jo In Sung's various eye gaze acting gained the attention of viewers. His eyes were teary, he smiled, and he had a homme fatale look.

Netizens commented, "his look makes my heart beat," "I can't wait until the drama comes out," "his gaze is alive."

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" will be a traditional melodramatic genre with actors Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo as the main characters, who do not believe in love.

source:kdramamasters

Jung Eun Ji Will Act Without Her Accent On "That Winter, The Wind Blows"

By KDramaStars Staff Writer | Jan 15, 2013 08:55 AM EST

jung-eun-ji-is-to-act-without-her-accent

Jung Eun Ji is to act without her accent in an upcoming drama.

She will appear as the character named Hee Sun, who is the sister of Oh Soo (Jo In Sung)'s first love in the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows."

She received a great deal of love with her Busan accent acting in her appearance on "Reply 1997." It made viewers wonder how her acting will be without her accent.

The teaser for "That Winter, The Wind Blows" was shown a few weeks ago.

source:kdramastars.com

bigger version of the TWTWB stills of Jo in sung :D

321339_586284641397225_56075624_n_zps3ea

74910_586284654730557_2047651317_n_zpsdc

source: TWTWB fb

ohyouni_zpsbed4fb4d.jpg

a lot of articles today,, waaa oh young is so pretty!

http://news.nate.com/view/20130117n16700

http://news.nate.com/view/20130117n16230

http://news.nate.com/view/20130117n12267

i think it says although a lot of people thinks that visually-impaired people can´t do a lot of things like use high heels and makeup the truth is that they can and they use it the writer wants to portray a more realistic visually- impaired person

Guest jjsweeter0211

"Wind Blows In Winter" Song Hye-kyo's realistic blind act

Source | 2013/01/16 |

photo275209.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo pretended to be blind.

Still cuts of Oh Yeong, the heiress Song Hye-kyo takes on the role of in the upcoming SBS drama "Wind Blows in Winter".

Song Hye-kyo is standing alone somewhere with a cane and a cup of coffee. She is looking somewhere but without focus in her eyes.

Other casts of the drama include, Jo In-SeongKim Tae-wooKim BeomBae Jong-ok, A Pink memberJung Eun-ji and more. This drama is about the lonely life of a woman who has everything but was abandoned by her mother when he was young and failed at her first love but also has to deal with sudden blindness.

"Wind Blows in Winter" will be aired on the 13th of February at 9:55PM.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Guest sunshine4ever

Just wanted let you guys know I took off the raw teaser (the 2 mins teaser not the special preview) because the link died. :( But we are lucky that the link for English subbed version still works.

News reposting from SHK's thread thanks to freshspring for posting.

That Winter Preview: Song Hye Kyo Will Appear As a Visually-impared Heiress

Posted on January 17, 2013 in drama by nettop01

2923213.jpg

Song Hye-kyo will appear as a visually-impaired heiress of a chaebol family in the upcoming drama ‘That Winter’.

Appearing as the sole heiress to a powerful corporation Oh Yeong, she seems to have everything that she desires, being intelligent, beautiful, and fabulously rich, but is inwardly lonely and difficult. Yeong, who tries to live her life outside the influence of the heiress label, strictly controls herself, even her visual impairment.

Suffering from tunnel vision, her vision only allows her a small window in the middle, without any peripheral vision at all. Yeong nevertheless hides her impairment from the others, and furthermore closes her own attachments towards others out of her distrust towards others, even taking to heart the consolation that she would leave the world without any feelings in her final moments.

However, her long-lost brother Oh Soo (Jo In-sung) appears in front of her after 16 years of separation, and while Yeong vows not to open her heart to her brother, who she believes to have left her alone and went off, but his warmth slowly opens her cold heart.

Song Hye-kyo reportedly underwent extensive discussion with the writer Noh Hee-kyung to help her portray the complex character of Yeong. Noh Hee-kyung, however, asked her to “not stay within the prejudice of the visually-impaired, but break the prejudice”, inciting Song Hye-kyo to visit the visually-impaired facility.

The caretaker in the facility, living together with the visually-impaired, also commented “the visually impaired aren’t different at all because they too wish to be beautiful and try to be beautiful. It’s not out of place for them to be wearing mini-skirts and high heels. They all dress for the occasion and put up make-ups”, wishing that the drama would help reduce the prejudice against them.

Source

More pictures from Nate's news:
i2twl5.jpg
8we8v6.jpg
158ug7.jpg