[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

this article is about how TWTWB team visiting the welfare facilities for the visually impaired people? not sure thou..sorry if theres a mistake.. the following is the google translated headline!

Team 'winter' starring Song Hye Kyo, standing lump impressed welfare facilities for the blind

here is the link

http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1115997.htm

source: sportsseoul.com via dc

JIS has always been handsome but I've never been a big fan of his but boy, he really does look good these days..I mean really, really good, with more lines on his forehead which made him more mature & manly than just another pretty boy, & to have him pair with the ever elegant SHK I'm sure they gonna make another beautiful couple....cant wait for the show to air...

OMO...I didn't read the stoyline and when I did and found out that this is a remade from the movie "Love Me Not" (which is my favorite movie of all time) I was jumping with joy!!! Gosh, it's gonna be another sad melodrama but I love it! I hope that they change things from the movie and don't make him die at the end:( 
Super excited to be here. Going to camp here and do some PS while the drama come out ;)
I love all the cast...and KIM BUM IS IN HERE TOO? DAEBAK!!!

TWTWB shooting- november 17th,from baidu..

255ad109b3de9c82c6ff16646c81800a18d84341

090b6b63f6246b60b5fa5e9febf81a4c500fa26c

here is the brief translation of the previous article i posted...thanks to khxy for the translation!

"in order to potray the character well,Writer Noh,Hye Kyo,baek Jong Ok as well as some of the cast and crew visited welfare facilities for the blind.Although it's a short visit,they seem to be able to understand the everyday life of people with disabilities.They left with a mixed feelings and hope to repay them with their hard work and good drama.

Hye Kyo said that the visit not only allows her to potray her character realistically but at the same time it touched her deeply. ''The plight of the disabled left me feeling the heartache but i'm so touched that despite of their hardships they never lose their fighting spirits"

Baek Jong Ok will be Hye Kyo's confidante in the show.TWTWB will be aired next february

source:baidu "

fanmade,from baidu

e441fbf2b21193137f852a5b65380cd790238d1e

45d1572c11dfa9ec19f783fc62d0f703908fc107

Guest sunshine4ever

@pangia, you're so awesome. May I please use the poster in post 1? :D I wrote a post in back pages asking for fanarts and/or posters. Not sure if you read it? I think we shall meet up again here in Feb for this drama?

@sunshine4ever: i seriously hope not,but *sighs* tats just my wish! from what i know,it really seems like shk's character will be blind in most of the drama time...no inkling as to what changes the scriptwriter has made,but i just hope its a happy ending,cant bear to see a tragic one... :-S 

pangia: woah u are amazing and soo very talented!! awesome work   :-bd 

here are more from baidu!

14ce7cd98d1001e92db790e3b80e7bec55e79751

4cf0b2119313b07e36a6d1e40cd7912396dd8cc2 

Wow the first page looks awesome!! once again thanks to pangia for the great fanart and thanks to sunshine4ever for updating!  :-bd

Kim: woah you are amazing!! thanks so much for the pic dear!! another snap of insung and hyekyo together!! totally lovinggg it...  :x