[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks ria.. Hope can see her with dress like that.. Because I had many "blinds" friend and their dress is so up to date n fashionable because they had money off course.. So hope this drama could told n educate that impaired not always look so impaired coz it's modern now you had mobile phone n laptop or computer that can talk so the blind now is really modern

Can't hardly wait til this drama air. I went back and re-watch Love Me Not but instead imagine that it was JIS and SHK as the main in there lol. Here is a little something I made while we wait for the drama to air. :D Don't forget to HD, so the quality is better.
http://youtu.be/SElrs5bHazc

Guest bluemoonlight

Hi Wind Blowers!...err, that sounds weird...haha
Anyway, thank you to everyone who has shared pics, vids, info, comments relating to this drama. I'm so excited, you wouldn't even believe it! Jo In-Sung is one of my fave actors and I like Song Hye-Kyo a lot too. This is like a total dream pairing! :x 
Sorry for my spazzing...I'm just really excited and hope that we'll have a better ending than the K-movie version (even though I haven't watched it, I've heard). I'm optimistic...cuz I really liked "Padam Padam" and Kim Bum is in this drama too, so it's an added bonus.
Till next time... :-h

wow, that was a beautiful MV,  Pangia  :x. Please allow me to post this awesome MV at Kyo's thread. Thanks

This lady will play as JIS's first love, sorry , i dun know who she is.
1.png
http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1117233.htm

pangia: woow!! is there anything u cant do?! tats truly an awesome trailer u made!! its so touching and you are soo talented..looking forward to see more of ur amazing works! keep it coming  :-bd 

kim: thanks for the news!! i think she is Kyung soo-jin.. she acted in man from the equator drama!! she looks sweet! :)

and here is another fanart from baidu!! 

bd7902087bf40ad17576a50a572c11dfa8ecce4f

^pangia, thanks for your creative art work and fabulous mv.......... very impressive ! 

we're so glad you join this thread....... we can expect more huh...... certainly no pressure keke   :P

oh, that girl is insung's first love huh......... she looks sweet and innocent....... can't blame him for having a hard time forgetting her.

i'm curious to know kimbum and eunji's characters......... it's quiet again.......

hope that the officials will release more news and bts   [-O<

jasan: hehe yes even i wana go there,if they are planning on filming in tat location!! read in baidu about tat too.. seems today, its full of  outdoor shooting!! for a second there i thot the lady in white was hyekyo..  sweatdrop.gif is this the place?

86afcbef76094b36b7448a02a3cc7cd98c109d09

cr:baidu

anyways,here's an other fanmade poster from baidu

255ad109b3de9c825194bd606c81800a18d8436a

^ I don't think it's really realistic that a blind person would wear sky high heels... =S? In the Jdrama and Kmovie the actress wears flat shoes.