[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Is Song Hye Kyo going to wear high heels shoes for the entire drama?

When I saw those high heels, I also found it peculiar that a blind person would wear those type of shoes. Not for fashion matters or whatever else, I hope the production crew allows Song Hye Kyo to wear practical shoes that a realistic blind person would wear.

Song Hye Kyo is said to have been researching on blind people so I am surprised she allows herself to wear those shoes that seem unrealistic for her role.

ebulli3nt said: Is Song Hye Kyo going to wear high heels shoes for the entire drama?

When I saw those high heels, I also found it peculiar that a blind person would wear those type of shoes. Not for fashion matters or whatever else, I hope the production crew allows Song Hye Kyo to wear practical shoes that a realistic blind person would wear.

Song Hye Kyo is said to have been researching on blind people so I am surprised she allows herself to wear those shoes that seem unrealistic for her role.

^ Perhaps it could be only few scenes where she wear high heels, remember she had flat shoes in the beginning of the shootings. I still remember jdrama where they had a scene the male lead took the female lead out for some festival, so maybe she (Kyo) just dress up for him when they are out. Kyo is playing a rich girl where her impair visually occur lately and not her whole life, perhaps she has always used to wear high heels , hence she wouldn't have much problem , esp she knows JIS would be with her out?? just my guess. I don't think Kyo was wearing the high heels due to their heigh difference though.

I believe the writer sure know where they are heading and what they are doing...so let's wait hehe.

^^ agreed,it all comes down to the director and the writer isnt it? they would certainly be aware of this and im sure they know what they are doing,so i guess we should wait till we the see main picture onscreen and not immediately judge based on the BTS pics..  :)

However, just in case...., is there official blog for this drama or something that the writer can read comments from the fans?. I don't want because of small issue, this drama gets the unnecessary criticism and normally viewer will attack the actress instead of the director/writer.

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, although this news talks about Song Hye Kyo, but it actually has parts of That Winter, The Wind Blows so I think it is okay to post this news here to share with all of you.

Song Hye Kyo Graces the Cover of “ELLE”

translation by: Shinhwa LoVe        December 22, 2012

152j2hc.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo reveals her mysterious yet enchanting side. Song Hye Kyo recently decorated the cover for the January 2013 issue of fashion magazine, “ELLE.”

The actress worked with global luxury brand Chanel for this project, and Song Hye Kyo dazzles in an Haute Couture dress exemplifying her beauty.  She captivates viewers with her enriched, voluminous bobbed haircut and loving charm, appearing elegant yet alluring.

In February of next year, the actress will star in an upcoming SBS drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows,” in which she plays a woman from a wealthy family who suddenly becomes blind.  Having been on a five-year drama hiatus, it will be Song Hye Kyo’s second project with writer Noh Hee Kyung, and she will be uniting with actor Jo In Sung.

In an interview during the photoshoot, Song Hye Kyo states, “I’ve personally met with disabled people for this particular project, listened to their stories, and observed their lives carefully in order to study for this new role.”

More information on Song Hye Kyo as a cover girl, news and interview can be found in the new January issue of “ELLE”.

Source: Soompi

Soleram said: However, just in case...., is there official blog for this drama or something that the writer can read comments from the fans?. I don't want because of small issue, this drama gets the unnecessary criticism and normally viewer will attack the actress instead of the director/writer.

Guest bluemoonlight

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas if it already passed and if it hasn't, have a Merry Christmas! 
Kim Beom tweeted this picture on Christmas Day (Korea time) & wrote:"Because of everyone's gifts, I can spend Christmas happily!!! Thank you very very much...I love you!!!"
A-83vF3CcAAp43j.jpg:largecr: Kim Beom's twitter & translated by me
JIS & SHG are looking lovely together. Very excited for this drama...can't wait!

helloooo all...

I'm looking forward to this drama since it will be JIS drama after so many years.. and I'm happy that the leading actress is SHG.. so love her at Full House..

I really cant wait to watch this drama.. and glimpse of the further story? I know it's the remake of Love me Not.. but actually i havent seen that movie.. I'm quite hesitate to watch the movie since I want to have neutral view when the drama airs.. aaarghh I wish I can calm down my curiosity TT.TT

I love Noh Hee Kyung drama.. I always watch her drama, padam-padam,world within, etc..

she is always pairing tall actor and short actress for her drama.. I mean the height of the star and the co-star really obvious..

may be she is a short lady and likes a tall man, and I guess it could become her real sense to write her story properly..

cant wait for this drama, NHK is the writer who make drama scene with a lot romance scene include bad scene
B-) :\">

hi, too @putriN..

is it so? no wonder if going to be like that.. insightful for her writes always become the excellent drama , even if its fantasy (like padam-padam) or reality (like world within).

cant wait.. february 2013 is such a long way to go, is it confirm how many episode this drama could be? and what date exactly?
@-)

here are the news articles on the latest TWTWB still  :) i guess it says the still with shk and jis together gives off an extraordinary aura.. 

20121227_1356578395_30215400_1_zps8f20e0

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201212271317582210

http://www.fnnews.com/newsview/starnews.jsp?newsid=20121227154525

http://sbscnbc.sbs.co.kr/read.jsp?pmArticleId=10000518673

http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10082052

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=294567

source: via naver