Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sunshine4ever

[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Kang Sora has been mentioned by someone at Dramabeans before. And reactions to her were hilarious :-D Like "she has too voluptuous body, she would eat him up" =)) =))

Kang Sora has been mentioned by someone at Dramabeans before. And reactions to her were hilarious :-D Like "she has too voluptuous body' date=' she would eat him up" =)) =))[/quote']

@aisling doesnt PMY also has the same figure type? She has even appeared in lingerie CF before, if I rem correctly :D

If Yoo In Na was a little younger she would totally be an awesome sexy secret agent. She has goddess like body and her acting was really great in QIHM :-)

mrdimples said: This is going to be rom com so can we expect some nice kisses? In Bridal Mask, they said romance is not the focus and JSY is too young, the director only wanted Joo Won to give JSY a peck but it turn out to be a long smooch although you can't see it in the final cut. In Ojakgyo, Joo Won's character was someone who could not express himself so he and Uee had mostly 'choding' or innocent kiss. I wonder what will it be like in this drama? Can Joo Won do a proper kiss? I mean one that's not just "lock and stay still" ?  We'll have to ask badboy Ma Jun, huh?
e109636054ab5b09eaf8f877.jpg

Dont really feel that KSR, PMY & YEH is suitable for Joo Won.. And not confident with their acting skills either. It is really hard to find actress with the acting skills and with available time slot. MGY and MCW are now busy with projects. Hoping maybe LMJ or HHJ would be good. The wait for female lead is so long...

Guest Camilaa

Although this is probably not a likely candidate, plus the age difference, but I think Kim Sa Rang would be a good choice. Hope to see the confirm cast soon.

I really hope it's not Park Min Young as well. I liked her in Sungkyunkwan Scandal, but not so much in her other dramas. Her acting isn't improving much.
I'm going crazy thinking about all possible actresses =))
Hope she will have great chemistry with cutie!

Thank god, Kim Tae Hee was eliminated from the list of possible leading ladies.
I just read at DB that she was cast in a drama that will be aired in March 2013.

Guest alysanne

Yoon Eun Hye is also out, since she just signed on to that Yoo Chun drama: http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/09/yoon-eun-hye-to-play-park-yoo-chuns-heartbreaking-first-love-in-i-miss-you/

mrdimples said:

alysanne said:

@ctfrsgp: I hope she's not preparing for this one.  :-S

Me too. I think she may have been been over-exposed. I liked her in Sungkyunkwan Scandal and City Hunter but I didn't like Glory Jane or Dr Jin. I hope she take time off and revamp her acting. I am sure she can do better. Otherwise she will be re-hashing the same expressions. 

My thoughts exactly. I'm pretty much burnt out with PMY and she has not improved at all since SKKS. YEH has been confirmed alongside Micky in I Miss You, so she's out. What about Go Ara? 

@ZarraJae thanks for the update. I suppose YEH is wantg to change her rom-com image by taking tat role in IMY. I am disappointed :((

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/yoon-eun-hye-to-return-to-the-small-screen-through-mbcs-new-drama-i-miss-you-alongside-jyjs-yoochun

Guest mydeed

At first I thought it was Kim Tae Hee, because in earlier report /news (back in 2011 if i'm not mistaken) in DB, KTH rumoured to be the female lead.  And now, she;s out because she will have a new drama with SBS.

I wasn't exactly rooting for YEH, so I'm not that disappointed, but still... I pray to drama gods it's not going to be PMY.

No PMY please, I liked her sooo much in SKKS but her other drama's were bleh.

I hope it will not be Han Hyo Joo either, but someone new, I want Park Shin Hye :D

But they are going to choose a slender long thin female lead I think.

Guest shred

so excited for this. i was first rooting for YEH but now she's officially off the leading lady wishlist. oh well.