[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok since so many people are not partial to the female lead maybe it's a good thing because if expectations are already so low...I'm pretty sure the lead couple will have a fun time blowing our minds away lol.

@mojobobo When TSL starts in Jan, letz "chop" seats right in front so tat we can see our cutie bunny up close :D we can bring lots of carrots to munch on and hopefully we will not choke on them when we laugh too much and too hard =)) :))

We sincerely look foward to having everyone here to join us in support of JWonnie and his new partner in tis new drama. We hope our friends wld come too, from JW's thread in the Gardens, Beach/Rockies and Moat Abyss, as well as those who recently migrated or going to migrate to the caves like @mrdimples @coolreborn, @jsubmarine and @koreantiti.

Like I hav said before, letz be positive. Athough by being so, it does not guarantee an outcome tat we desire. However, itz the process during which one strives for success can be as valuable as, or sometimes more important than achieving the goal itself. For JW, at the present stage in his acting career it is impt for him to try out different types of characters and to work with the veterans in the industry. Even if any of his dramas do not end with success, it will still be valuable learning opprtunities for him and those experiences stay with him for life.

Guest jsubmarine

Migrate? Naw....
I want to see this........I want to see this...........Joo Won as a SPY...............
getting his comeuppance for his incompetence....... 

On my WISH list ........for this drama...

A TANGO Scene!.
All good spy movies have one!......*laugh*..
Joo Won doing a tango.........with those long legs...........and smoking eyes....

OK, when i first read the news in dramabeans...my reaction was this: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! why her?! actually i never seen her projects and the reaction is based on the nightmarish gif i've seen somewhere here or is it the other thread and that is the first image of her that i've seen so it's kind of engrave in my mind... that's why i searched about her she's not really that bad wise appearance it's just that imagining her standing beside Joowon makes her age stand-off.
Still gonna watch this show. i just need more time to accept it. I will never ever past his projects.here in Philippines there are some pairing of a leading lady in her 20s and the leading man in his 40's
*on the other side*  this thread feels like a warzone... i am even afraid to post (i lessen down my real reaction to the news for it might offend some people)

For the love of Joo Won, I did this.

2qv8r9l.jpg

And since he is the first one who jumped aboard... then Joo Won knows what he is getting into. I believe in his abilities, and his ways of breaking his own barriers. Now I believe that I can also break my own barriers and appreciate what this drama can give. I can't judge something without trying it first, right. And I think this applies to everyone of us. It's like when I first saw a picture of One Piece and thought that it is not a good anime. Now, it is on top of my list. I just hope this drama will prove like that.

Guest bubbly1430278225

Hello everybody,been a silent reader so far.
I understand both sides - one party wants to speak up - it's a natural thing to do in a discussion forum, while the other party wants to keep harmony in this thread. But I hope both parties will make up and anticipate Joo Won's drama together.
I admit I'm not thrilled about the pairing, because I'm not a fan of noona-dongsaeng romance, but I don't have such a hard time accepting it.
If they will look at least like this couple, I think it will be OK. This couple is 9 years apart, so it's like Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee.

photo220956.jpg

Ok after fussing about this pairing I am defeating myself LOL.

Actually I look forward to it now, maybe I was too immersed with Joowon/Jinseyeon as Kangto/Mokdan pairing cuz they blew me away with their perfect compatibility. Now I can see Choi Kanghee as a teacher for Joowon to help him improve his (already over the top talented) acting. I hope other people/fans will just like me come to accept this :). Joowon will have many more opportunities after this drama, and lets give him and CKH the benefit of the doubt ;)

Guest nancylee15

I'm going take a leap of faith and hope that this pairing doesn't disappoint me.  In the past, I haven't mind the noona-younger guy pairing since some of them do work.  However, this pairing is just too weird for me even though I'm fan of them both.  So, I guess all I can do is wait until it starts airing and hope that they prove me wrong. *crossing fingers*

@marie67 KT-MD can still remain as your ultimate OTP, just like TaeJa for me :x U dun need to let go of them if you dun wish to :) Me too looking forward to see cutie in Jan... nothing will stop me even if i break or lose my "granny" glasses, then i will b as blind as a bat and u will find me sitting in front of the pc with my face on the monitor screen :))

I'm going take a leap of faith and hope that this pairing doesn't disappoint me.  In the past' date=' I haven't mind the noona-younger guy pairing since some of them do work.  However, this pairing is just too weird for me even though I'm fan of them both.  So, I guess all I can do is wait until it starts airing and hope that they prove me wrong. *crossing fingers*[/quote']

@nancylee15 although tis is supposed to be rom-com, i wld think itz not going to be the typical lovey-dovey kind like YEH's Tell Me Lies with KJH. I feel it wil likely be similar to Oh Ha Na's Call of the Country aka Secret Agent Miss Oh which is a really entertaining drama :))

http://asianwiki.com/Secret_Agent_Miss_Oh

class="at_ttl ml10"Choi Kang Hee confirmed to be the main lead in “Secret Lovers”choi-kang-hee.jpg?w=600

Actress Choi Kang Hee will star in "Secret Lovers" next to Joo Won.

It was confirmed on October 23rd that Choi Kang Hee is going to be Kim Seo Won the daughter of a poor farmer who has economy difficulties. She has a lot of jobs in order to pay her university loans. She's a strong woman who has the ability to survive, due to her experience in life.  

"Secret Lovers" is based on the movie "My Girlfriend Is an Agent" and it's about two spies who fool each other trying to keep their real identity unknown to the other person. The drama is said to be very well- done spy drama,that deals with love and friendship as well as crimes and gangs conflicts.

Choi Kang Hee received a lot of from people from her last project, the 2011 drama "Protect The Boss" in which she acted alongside Ji Sung and JYJ's Kim Jae Joong. She is currently filming a movie called "Mina's Stationary Shop".

"Secret Lovers" is expected to start airing in January 2013 on MBC.

credit  :  KDramaStars Staff Writer

my comment : I have no issue with Choi Kang Hee acting skill. i like her previous drama (protect the boss, her acting not so bad and in Thank You drama also good eventough she have 2 episode and then died). i am oke with her personality and her acting skill. she is a good and friendly actress, as far as i know every lead actor who play with her feel comfortable and happy work with her.

but, Why until now, its so hard for me to imagine JW and CKH as a love couple in my head ?? i don't know, is it my brain have mal--function or maybe i need beer to disgest this couple. :))

it tooks time for me to imagine CKH and JW in my mind now as love couple. maybe after many fan-made picture about CKH and JW, then i can imagine them. oke i need, fans of JW to made more of fan-made pic of CKH and JW.

and rest of it , all i can say : WELCOME TO CKH, :x DO YOUR BEST, GIVE ME TIME BUT SURE AT THE 2013 I WILL ACCEPT YOU and WATCH YOUR DRAMA, FIGHTING !!! :D

btw: lets be positive, this drama remain me of Faith drama, at first many people say NO to KHS and LMH, but look now what happen in Faith Thread at soompi and at online, many of people searching this drama and been no 1. in online world eventough the rating is not number 1 in korea.  so i think The Secret Lovers will be like Faith, at first it will be many people say no, but when this drama start airing then this drama will be no.1 online in soompi and online world like Faith drama, take a look in faith drama , now its reach 900 pages, i believe the secret lovers will be like that :D

Guest nozomikizumi

Hmm... Wish them the very best!!! :)>- she is a good actress i like her in Protect the boss
we can not say what is the outcome but we still need to support them no matter what..^^v
And for our joo won oppa!! hwaiting!!! ^^v

I like this photo of Choi kang hee

[click the image directing facebook fanpage]
xtj.jpg

Am i the only one who still can't accept the bitter truth? When read something related to this drama i feel more uncomfortable.I think for my sanity have to skip it. 

Archived