[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest livon123

OMG. I was just searching for Kim Min-seo, I am a big fan of hers. She should get bigger roles. Her acting is great. Does she has a Soompi thread?

google translated

7급 공무원, 첫 대본연습 공개 "최강희, 주원, 황찬성까지 기대감 상승"

7 grade civil servants, the first script practice public "Choi Kang-hee, Joo Won, hwangchanseong rise up to expectations"
fr anewsa Kr/Naver

MBC 'I want to see' follow-up to the January 2013 is scheduled to broadcast a new tree mini-series '7 grade civil servants' have embarked on a full-scale production after the first script practice.

Script practice hell progress in the practice room of the transcript of the MBC Dream Center, 6th floor, in the past 13 days at the scene, including the main character Choi Kang-hee and Joo actors had to attend the president and the first script practice face-to-face.

Sang - PD prior to practice, who directed the "I'll show you," said the ambition and passion of the young directing prepared "whenever an idea strikes dont talk, go make a good drama with" urged balhimyeo

Heroine 'gimseowon' Station "exciting drama met a long time," said Choi Kang-hee "usual seniors who admired actors and am happy that you can smoke," said, handed first greeted with a bright smile.

The roadway, as the male protagonists' Station, a main source of "Thank you for such a good role entrusted still lack a lot of the smoke of the great seniors learn as much as I will," he said.

Solid mid-sized actors acting in the first script practice by far attracted. And junior crew actor was overwhelmed. NIS discipline tube 'gimwonseok' Station of the explosive annaesang seongryang

Mi - Kyung the role of parents gimseowon of yihanwi and carefully sly Chungcheong dialect ninety-four practice was quiet laughter to make the scene.

1353370327228_1_091621_zps7dd1901a.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

How to watch live through MBC's official site:

Thanks to syer_87 @ Missing You thread for the information on how to watch MBC live.

1. You need to register for an account at the IMBC website. Go here to register for an account.
2. After you registered for an account, go to this link: http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx
3. Then log in the IMBC account that you have registered.
4. It will automatic connect you to watch the drama via the onair link in #2.

It is suggested that you should watch it through smartphone, but you can still watch it via computer. Sorry. I didn't register and probably will not register so I'm not sure how it will work.

If you are wondering why I posted this so early, it is because later some people will need this information to watch it live so I'm posting it and linking it in post 1. :D

7th Level Civil Servant – Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee’s First Script Reading “Excited and Happy”

622762d0f703918f67dd6f2b513d269758eec4c7

eaf81a4c510fd9f9303e0788252dd42a2834a422

On the 13th, MBC’s new drama on Wed & Thur – 7th Level Civil Servant lead actor Joo Won, Choi Kang Hee and other actors & actresses gather at MBC Dream Center 6th Floor script practice room and met face to face to read the script.

Before the practice commenced, Kim PD expressed his resolve: “This production will display the passion and aggressiveness of youth. Let’s work together to produce an excellent drama.”

Choi Kang Hee who is acting as Kim Seo Won expressed: “Meeting this long-awaited drama and to be able to work together with respected sunbaes, I am very blessed.” and greeted with a bright smile.

Joo Won who is acting as Han Gil Ro expressed: “Now, I still have many areas which are lacking. To be able to act in such a great role,  I am very grateful, I will do my utmost to learn from these outstanding actors/actresses.”

During this first script reading practice, the actors & actresses also displayed solid and honest acting skills. Hwang Chansung who is acting as Gong Do Ha performed 2PM’s song “Hands Up” in front of his sunbaes, earning a round of warm applause. He also expressed: “Now it is not 2PM’s Hwang Chansung, but the actor Hwang Chansung who will give his very best.” He also displayed sincerity during the script practice.

7th Level Civil Servant portrays the lives of National Intelligence Service agents who collide with each other and have a romantic love story. It will air in January next year.

Chinese translation: minidadalove on Joo Won Bar Baidu

English translation: mrdimples@Soompi

mrdimples said:

7th Level Civil Servant – Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee’s First Script Reading “Excited and Happy”

Joo Won who is acting as Han Gil Ro expressed: “Now, I still have many areas which are lacking. To be able to act in such a great role,  I am very grateful, I will do my utmost to learn from these outstanding actors/actresses.”

Chinese translation: minidadalove on Joo Won Bar Baidu

English translation: mrdimples@Soompi

Guest jjsweeter0211

Level 7 Civil Servant’s first script read
by girlfriday | November 20, 2012 |

Level7_1-1.jpg

Joo-won, back to dramaland so soon? We barely had a chance to miss ya. Well you know you won’t hear me complain about it, though it IS confusing for those of us still holding onto Gaksitaaaaaal. Guess now’s a good a time as any to begin letting go, whether we like it or not. And a good dose of comedy is just the ticket, I reckon.

Production is underway for the spy rom-com Level 7 Civil Servant, starring Joo-won andChoi Kang-hee as a pair of undercover agents who have to keep their secret identities a secret (well duh) — but from each other, as well as the rest of the world. The cast gathered for the first table read at MBC to kick things off.

The 20-episode series is slated for the Wednesday-Thursday slot following I Miss You, putting the premiere in mid-January. It’s the drama adaptation of the hit movie starring Kang Ji-hwan and Kim Haneul, which recently switched its title back to the original, after going by Secret Agent War for a while. I don’t know why they diverged from the movie’s title in the first place, if the entire point is to cash in the film’s success.

In fact I’m glad they’re sticking to the movie’s original concept, in having Choi Kang-hee’s character the higher-ranked agent, and Joo-won’s character the rookie. I don’t think he’s going to be as bumbling as Kang Ji-hwan, but hey, a girl can dream right? Maybe it’s because Joo-won has yet to truly ruin his image on 1 Night 2 Days, but I just want him to be completely ridiculous.

Kim Min-seo and Chansung will round out the love square, as rookie agents. Man, I’m just now realizing how long it’s been since I’ve watched a regular ol’ rom-com with a regular ol’ love square. Where have you BEEN, rom-coms? Happy to be looking forward to one, even just a little.

Level 7 Civil Servant premieres January 16 on MBC.

Level7_2.jpg

Level7_3.jpg

Level7_4-1.jpg

Level7_5.jpg

Level7_6.jpg

Level7_7.jpg

Via Joy News

Archived