OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The Doctor Stranger drama's shipping war has been so ridiculous, that I suddenly missed my KangDan couple.
This couple is simpler, but very beautiful and unforgettable. Plus this is way better in terms of less stress and mind confusing plots. LOL.
I heard Joo Won has a new drama coming up this October? I think it's entitled "Cantabile" something, haha. I don't know if they already picked out the leading lady there, but if not, I hope Jin Se Yeon gets the role. Haha.
I'd b so happy if that happens!

djappleblush said: The Doctor Stranger drama's shipping war has been so ridiculous, that I suddenly missed my KangDan couple.
This couple is simpler, but very beautiful and unforgettable. Plus this is way better in terms of less stress and mind confusing plots. LOL.
I heard Joo Won has a new drama coming up this October? I think it's entitled "Cantabile" something, haha. I don't know if they already picked out the leading lady there, but if not, I hope Jin Se Yeon gets the role. Haha.

aileenrae32

said:

djappleblush

said:

The Doctor Stranger drama's shipping war has been so ridiculous, that I suddenly missed my KangDan couple.

LOL. Let's all hold hands together and party hard if ever our wish is granted, shall we? :D

@djappleblush @aileenrae32 the female lead has been choosen and the female lead for Joowon new drama is Lee Seung Gi's real life girlfriend tho :(

LOL. Let's all hold hands together and party hard if ever our wish is granted, shall we? :D

@djappleblush @aileenrae32 the female lead has been choosen and the female lead for Joowon' new drama is Lee Seung Gi's real life girlfriend tho :(

Yeah... I've read that too. Keehhh Oh well, there has been a lot of OTP drama reunion this year, there's going to be a possibility that they will also be making one the near future~ (hopefully! *cross fingers* *praying hard* xD)

But to be honest, I would love to see Seyeon and Lee Seung Gi act together in a drama next.

:D

lets wait for it hehe

hey my shippers! >:D< it has been a while since i greeted everyone here. it is really nice to see that JooSeyeon is still loved even after two years. i hope they are still in contact with each others. like everyone here, i wish JooSeyeon will be reunited in a future project. hopefully soon!

here is a new BTS of our beloved couple. :-* i just wish there were more though.
from tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%B3%C2%CA%C0%E5%FB
DshpiEI.jpg

...and as a sort of Throwback 'Saturday', here is a new picture from the press conference.
credits to contents.innolife.net
149962_l.jpg

hope my shippers love the picture... because i certainly do! the way he looks at her... :x JW looks so mischievous, yet loving towards SY.

just found out that joo won will be on running man, maybe they might invite jin se yoen to be his partner. [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< Yoona did not accept the drama with joo won, will there be hope that jin se yeon might get the offer for yoona role. (I know it would not become true, but there will be 1% chance)

@chubbichic, there was a new article listing Se Yeon as one of the potential leading ladies... but sadly, she is no longer in the running. :( i am sorry to burst your bubble, dear. maybe our JooSeyeon can reunite in a different project. never stop wishing, okay? whether it be a CF or screen project, i am sure all of us will be happy to see them together again.
here is the article - http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014071510422402765

Archived