OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TOTHE BEAUTIFUL AND SAD LOVE STORY OFLEE KANG TO  OH MOK DANIN 2012'S KBS DRAMA "BRIDAL MASK"

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

'KANGDAN' COUPLE ISAEGYO-TASTIC JOO WON BEAUTIFUL-SMILE JIN SE YEON!dme0yd.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~JOO WON as LEE KANG TO
PROFILEName: Joo Won / 주원Real Name: Moon Joon Won / 문준원Birth Date: September 30, 1987Profession: ActorHeight: 185cmWeight: 68kgBlood Type: OStar Sign: LibraTalent Agency: Sim Entertainment
JOO WON'S AGENCY WEBSITEJOO WON'S BAIDUJOO WON'S CYWORLDJOO WON'S FAN CAFEJOO WON'S SOOMPI THREADJOO WON'S TWITTER
~~~~~~~~~~JIN SE YEON as MOK DAN
PROFILEName: Jin Se Yeon / 진세연Real Name: Kim Yoon Jung / 김윤정Birth Date: February 15, 1994Profession: Actress and ModelHeight: 167cmWeight: 44kgBlood Type: BStar Sign: AquariusTalent Agency: Early Bird Entertainment
SE YEON'S AGENCY WEBSITESE YEON'S BAIDUSE YEON'S CYWORLDSE YEON'S FAN CAFESE YEON'S SOOMPI THREADSE YEON'S TWITTER

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

'KANGDAN' COUPLE LOVE STARTED IN...
★COLLABORATIONS★2012's KBS Drama "Bridal Mask"35brs6h.jpg
5d04g0.jpg33omzgo.jpg
- Edwin Fall 2012 Campaign

- Edwin Winter 2012 Campaign

- Edwin Spring 2013 Campaign

- Edwin Summer 2013 Campaign

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

PLEASE COME AND SPREAD THE LOVE FOR OUR 'KANGDAN' COUPLE!

DISCUSSION OF 'JOOSEYEON' SHIP IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!6sxg5s.jpg
2u9o9dd.jpg
7v37.jpg

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

@sunshine4ever you gave me the push to finally make one. besides, i think we "BM" fans need a place to pour out all our KangDan love... and JooSeyeon love, too. :-* okay, i better start filling this place up with tons of stuffs. come join me when you're free since i know you're super busy every day.
======================================================================================================================
LINKS TO JOOSEYEON VIDEOS:
'KANGDAN' from "BRIDAL MASK" RELATED"BM" official music videos"BM" press conference photocall"BM" press conference talk"BM" TV interview with cast at press conference"BM" episode 1 chase BTS"BM" episode 1 courtroom BTS"BM" episode 12 BTS"BM" episode 12 press interview on set"BM" episode 12 cast interview"BM" episode 17 BTS"BM" episode 18 kiss BTS"BM" episode 28 BTS videos
'JOOSEYEON' RELATEDEdwin fall 2012 photoshoot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS TO JOOSEYEON ARTICLES/INTERVIEWS:
sunshine4ever's compilation of JW's article mentions of SYJW's Sports Seoul articleJSY's thoughts on JWJW's duality in life"BM" episode 18 kiss BTS interviewarticle on "BM" episode 18 kisstranscription of JSY's Instyle interview videoJW's response on his "BM" leading ladyJW's interview at New World Shopping Center
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS TO JOOSEYEON ANALYSES:
Jessi15's response on JooSY's potential as a coupleamlogos_10's response on JooSY's potential as a couplesunshine4ever's message on KangDanmy take on a JooSY's interviewJessi15's take on same interviewmy take on press conference photosmy take on KBS' Star Date interview

Can I mention spoilers here?
BM always reminded me of Iljimae, and one thing I hated about Iljimae was that up until the very end, Eun Chae never get to unmask Iljimae and realise his true identity, which was her first love too. So when Mok Dan finally remove the mask from Lee Kang To, I was so happy (That part was kinda weird.. instead of tending his wounds, she decided to see who he's first). It's sad that Mok Dan has to die at the end although I kinda expected it at the end of episode 27; the only way Lee Kang To could escape the raid by Shunji would probably be that. I personally think that her death was necessary because that's no way Shunji could stop all the madness, afterall, Mok Dan loving the Bridal Mask contributed to his insanity. The producers could make Bridal Mask kill Shunji at episode 27 and have a happy ending but that would be ridiculous. 
But their love story is priceless B-)

Guest sunshine4ever

Finally I can post pics of him and her that are not from Bridal Mask, yes! Yay!

joo won & se yeon in their hanboks

1190zrm.jpg

28jluv.jpg

credits to Joo Won's thread and Jin Se Yeon's thread @ Soompi
thanks @Jessi15 for the idea

Hi all !!!!!!!  Waving waving  >:D<

Introduction first. Though probably all of you here are already know me anyway kekeke...

Gotta post some MV's and maybe mash-up pics of them later. In the meantime...

Wasn't it just a lovely coincidence that both JW and JSY said they want to try rom-com as their next project, at almost simultaneously interviews? I keep imagining how both of them actually texting/phoning each other discussed what will they say in their own interviews, how to matched their answers, how to hook producers to cast them together again (give them hint that they want to be paired again in another drama?) :P

Hi All

This is my first post here at JW & JSY’s thread. Thanks Micheru for creating this thread where we can discuss freely topics related to both JW and SY. I was about to post this at SY’s thread but realise that the topic is more related to this thread so here I am.

@sunshine4ever @Micheru   I don’t think neither of you are wrong in your thinking and I am giving my last thoughts on the topic about JW & JSY because I agree that we need to move on.  After all we need to respect JW and JSY as individuals and that they know their own hearts. I say, good luck to JW and whoever he chooses as partner-in-life because it is his life. Same with SY when she finds love. I am happy that JW and SY were comfortable and supportive of each other during the BM filming and because of that they have created this beautiful KT-MD love story that lasted and left an imprint in our heart even now when the drama has ended. I hope they maintain and keep the close relationship as their path may cross again. If not then we will wish them luck and success in their individual careers . The problem with us is that we can’t separate what is acting and what is real, whereas the actors and actresses learn it as part of the trade so that they can overcome the emotional attachment as they move on to a different project, a different partner.  It is expected that a question of the kind would pop up in the interviews sooner or later as media loves to dig up the juicy bits for scoring viewership and us as fans, need to hear what we want to hear.  We got caught up in our very own trap as we dissect the celebrity’s quotes left, right and centre and then got upset over our analysis. Whoever JW ends up with or how he sees her as, I am sure SY will be just fine and as long as she doesn’t mind or affected in anyway, then why should we get upset? 

sunshine, dear, thanks for the pix of JW and JSY in hanboks, don't think they look smashing if only they were posing in one picture. I read your message about the pm thing. If you can just wait until hearing from @demoeoe first then she can forward to you her pm to me and my reply.  The poor dear was very upset and I couldn't blame her as the innuendo are pretty shocking. The only thing that I don't like about having a new thread is that we have too many , BM, JW , JSY and now JW&JSY. That means we have to dash back and forth between the threads like crazy and the topics are all scatttered if we could have somewhere to combine them all in .. aishh... I guess it can't be helped.

Hi All!!!! This is my first post here and thanks @Micheru so much for creating this thread... where shall we start... how about some mashed-up pics from DC (credit m217tw in Baidu JW thread):

Modern KD couple:

_11.jpg

MD: You hurt yourselves... you have a fight with someone?

MD: why you doing this... this made me sad...

KT: I'm sorry...

MD: don't do this again...

_11-2.jpg

He changed... She is happy...

X1_zpsd59f6da3.jpg

They get married...

740a6ad0f703918f2d748b4f513d269758eec4bf_zpsca183682.jpg

KT waiting for his breakfast in the morning...

_11_zps72875bf7.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

@demoeoe, I love those mashed-up pics with the dialogues so much. They do have so much meaning. Are there more? Will you translate more if there are more? Also, the last picture of them..with her cooking for him..umm..there is no translation there? Seems to be a lot of dialogues going on. Any ideas?

Thank you so much, dearie, for your awesome translations.

sunshine4ever said: @demoeoe, I love those mashed-up pics with the dialogues so much. They do have so much meaning. Are there more? Will you translate more if there are more? Also, the last picture of them..with her cooking for him..umm..there is no translation there? Seems to be a lot of dialogues going on. Any ideas?

this may not be the last time i have to discuss JooSeyeon, since this whole thread was created to talk about them and their onscreen love story.
personally, i am under the spell of wanting JW & SY to be together in real life. i am usually levelheaded about real life pairing. if so and so are dating, then i am really happy for them. if so and so are just good friends, then i am glad for them, too. but if so and so don't get along well, then i wish them individual happiness and success. this is how i normally feel about onscreen loves. but, for some mysterious reason, i am really invested in JW and SY's dating life. i believe it is due to the tragic ending that "BM" gave to KangDan that left me feeling hurt. i spent 15 long weeks with KT and MD, and watched their love blossom in front of my eyes. when i saw that the actor and actress portraying them got along extremely well, it made me hope of what could happen off-screen. when the finale aired 2 weeks ago, i was utterly depressed by the conclusion to their love story. for days, i was feeling very sad. just the thought of KangDan made me cry. i suppose i wanted a satisfying ending to KangDan... so much so that i projected their onscreen personas to real life. it is like i just want to see a happy end for these tragic lovers no matter what.
like i was saying over at SY's thread, whatever JW and SY decide is fine by me. i will continue to like and support them. i know i will spazz about them, but that will be all. i don't want to be whiplash by all the 'he-said, she-said' comments in interviews. i promise to be a happy shipper no matter what is being said.
i would like to say thanks to @Jessi15 @Pavlichenko @sunshine4ever for cheering me up. i was being stubborn over a trivial thing when it should be an celebration for all JooSY fans. -_-
Jessi15, giving you distress was not my intention. i just wanted a place where we can talk about JW and SY freely, but i understand your concern that having too many threads create confusion and trouble.

Guest sunshine4ever

@Micheru, I do know think it's a lot of work going around the threads, but we do really need a place to talk about Joo Won and Se Yeon in general anyway as their shippers! So thank you so much because now I can post their offscreen pics together. :D The freedom to do it is awesome because of this thread you created! ^^ Thanks!

two videos to drive away the sad feelings left by "Goodbye Day". i bet a lot of people saw these two many, MANY times... and by people, i mean me! bathe in JooSY's cuteness, my fellow shippers! :x
on set with cast of "Bridal Mask" and BTS of Edwin's fall photo shoot, credits to kbsworld

official BTS of Edwin's fall 2012 photo shoot, credits to Soyeon0429

Archived