Quantcast

OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by now, we all know that Edwin finally updated their main website. the next few posts are pictures found throughout the site. enjoy, my shippers!

IMAGES FROM EDWIN'S MAIN FLASH INTROcredit to www.edwin.co.kr, thanks to LeoTW from JSY's thread
esum13mi1.jpg6fyv79.jpg
esum13mi3.jpgesum13mi4.jpgesum13mi5.jpg343m4g4.jpg
esum13mi7.jpgesum13mi8.jpgesum13mi9.jpg

finally, here is the e-catalog, also found on the website. it looks like Edwin uploaded every single photo. :)

EDWIN SUMMER 2013 E-CATALOG (PART 1)credit to www.edwin.co.kr
15zmsti.jpg esum13ec2.jpgesum13ec3.jpgesum13ec4.jpgesum13ec5.jpgesum13ec6.jpgesum13ec7.jpgesum13ec8.jpg346s5fk.jpg 5b8vfm.jpg2z7h8hs.jpg esum13ec12.jpg30dgx0l.jpg 2zrhjd2.jpgesum13ec15.jpgesum13ec16.jpg

since sophie posted screen caps of the summer BTS video, here is it, in all of its less shippy glory. 8-| watch it and you will know what i mean.

credits to 소연 최

^ by the way, this is still the same person who uploaded Edwin's previous campaigns' BTS. she just changed her name.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest SeYeonLovely

OMIII...I just read the news about a new drama of Joo Won...
hix..he works non-stopppp... i love to see him in new drama but also worry about his healthy..
please take care yourself, Joo Won ah!!
after Bridal Mask finished..he has a lot of activities while our lovely bear keep silent..sometimes only has CF of Edwin and Soos.. I feel not enough as big her fan, I want to see her more.more.so I need her to accept the new projects...please please Jin Se Yeon... i reallyyyyyyy miss youuuuu so much... :((

i read a fancount in JW's thread (thanks mrdimples translation)..
he said his friends in entertainment are PKW, CKH, ChanSung, Uee but noooooooo SE YEON
Omi..this is the first time, i feel to hurt when he answer to interviews..
......relax...relaxxxx...relaxxx.....
Or may be he does not see her as a friend..
He sees her as a girl he loveeees....
omiiii. my headddd....
~X(

@SeYeonLovely, don't stress yourself over what JW said. maybe he just forgot to mention SY. he also didn't say Yoon Shi Yoon or Uhm Tae Woong. they are two of his friends that he publicly talked about before. anyway, remember when "BM" ended, JW practically went around town praising SY left and right. he even said she was his ideal type. now that JW has met more people, it is natural for him to have more friends. he probably leaves out some names, but that doesn't mean he is not close with the ones he left out. in all honesty, i still believe JW and SY are good friends. it's just sometimes he doesn't talk about her. so, relax, my dear. like sophie said, take everything lightly. i don't want you to become sad over this.

today is May 23 for me, and that means a year ago, "BM" held its press conference. here are two unseen pictures taken by staff members before the start of the conference.

"BRIDAL MASK'S" PRESS CONFERENCE ON MAY 23, 2012thanks to Jin Se Yeon's baidu
bmpcon1.jpgbmpcon2.jpg

why does it take me days to post something? -_- seriously, i am the slowest person around. anyway, i know we have seen these press conference pictures a few times before, but i don't think it will hurt to see them again. a year later and these pictures are still funny and cute to me. :x

"BRIDAL MASK'S" PRESS CONFERENCE ON MAY 23, 2012credit to various news agencies, via naver news
2wp6kc8.jpg
e6w3r5.jpg
2duyp7r.jpg
vytjdk.jpg
35brs6h.jpg
sziyyx.jpg
4g1yu0.jpg
687qf5.jpg
3356uyq.jpg
2yl1d2f.jpg
34p051h.jpg
73p4s8.jpg
5d04g0.jpg
elqvs.jpg
33omzgo.jpg
2uxw9zt.jpg

Guest jooseyeon4ever

^ omo i just saw the pics of the premiere too! omgg so adorable. the way they're dressed, it's like they're going on a date. and the last two pics... it's like they're looking at each other and SY is just so overjoyed to see himmmmm. and joowon is just struck dumb by her beauty. ahhahahaha. (man, seyeon is just so pretty. i can't stop gaping.) 
"25 year old Joo Won describes himself as lively in nature, he also reveals his ideal type. Being an actor, he hopes that his other half would be able to empathize and understand his work. Regarding outward appearance, he said: “More than sexy, I prefer cute.” He does not dismiss noona-dongsaeng relationships either." Creds to mrdimples@soompi 
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! CUTE! OVER SEXY! YEAHHHHHH YOU GO JOOWONNNN! but then.. choi kang hee is also cutee... and he's been saying a lot about noona dongsaeng relationships lately :( aigooooooooooooo. ottokaheee joowonahhh. 

Welcome to KangDan thread , @JiWan  >:D< tumblr_mnk8khCHB51rpyw6wo1_500.gif
and thanks for posting JooSey pics at the movie premier here :)
@Micheru dear, I need to postpone Gaksital rewatching since my 1080p dl isn't complete yet :(aish, I miss KangDan so much ...

jooseyeon4ever said: ^ omo i just saw the pics of the premiere too! omgg so adorable. the way they're dressed, it's like they're going on a date. and the last two pics... it's like they're looking at each other and SY is just so overjoyed to see himmmmm. and joowon is just struck dumb by her beauty. ahhahahaha. (man, seyeon is just so pretty. i can't stop gaping.) 
"25 year old Joo Won describes himself as lively in nature, he also reveals his ideal type. Being an actor, he hopes that his other half would be able to empathize and understand his work. Regarding outward appearance, he said: “More than sexy, I prefer cute.” He does not dismiss noona-dongsaeng relationships either." Creds to mrdimples@soompi 
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! CUTE! OVER SEXY! YEAHHHHHH YOU GO JOOWONNNN! but then.. choi kang hee is also cutee... and he's been saying a lot about noona dongsaeng relationships lately :( aigooooooooooooo. ottokaheee joowonahhh. 

Guest jooseyeon4ever

Ooh. Suddenly interested in Green Scalpel, although Moon Chae-won isn’t yet confirmed; she’s only said to be considering the drama. Still, she adds a dash of interest to the medical series starring Joo-won as an autistic savant who’s a surgical genius with the personality of a grade-schooler.

The role Moon Chae-won is up for is of a pediatric surgeon named Cha Yoon-seo, which should offer up an interesting dynamic between her and the lead. Cha Yoon-seo chooses to become a doctor after volunteering in a children’s cancer ward in high school, and with her hard work and brains she becomes an associate professor at a relatively young age. She’s got an easy-going personality with a tomboyish nature, which is a bit of a departure but also totally up her alley. Moon may have played chic and steely in Nice Guy and portrayed a proud princess in The Princess’s Man, but she’s got the ability to play approachable and artless as well.

-Dramabeans-

omo. moon chae won with joowon??? @Aera, i know you lovee moon chae wonn and joowon. I LOVE HER TOO. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.... THIS DRAMA SHOULD BE AMAZING IF MOON CHAE WON TAKES THE ROLE

hi @JiWan! :-h welcome to KangDan's thread! >:D< thank you for posting the premiere photos here. you beat me to it first. :P

jooseyeon4ever said: omo i just saw the pics of the premiere too! omgg so adorable. the way they're dressed, it's like they're going on a date. and the last two pics... it's like they're looking at each other and SY is just so overjoyed to see himmmmm. and joowon is just struck dumb by her beauty. ahhahahaha. (man, seyeon is just so pretty. i can't stop gaping.)

today is May 30 for me, and that only means... it's "BM's" 1st anniversary! HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO OUR BELOVED 'KANGDAN' COUPLE!!! <:-P
@Aera, it's okay. you can start the rewatch anytime you want. it's sweet of you to give up another 28 hours of your life for our couple. it is the thought that counts. :)
@jooseyeon4ever and Aera, i am happy for JW's new drama, but i really think he should rest. his manager must be super tired keeping track of JW's schedule. it's a miracle that JW hasn't collapse from exhaustion yet. :-SS i am getting kind of impatient for SY's comeback. i just want her to be cast in something now. :(

Archived