Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Imagine my shock when upon opening the net (since my last activity will automatically show up once I open my default browser) shows on tumblr the scandal that Jin Se Yeon got dragged in. I was so shocked, truly, that I quickly came here to confirm and read about the scandal.

My poor Se Yeon, she's so pissed, and understandably so.

Are these netizens stupid for making such harsh accusations and speculations? Just because the woman's name starts with letter "J," they automatically think it was her? All they have are baseless accusations! And so what if they filmed during Inspiring Generation together? Of course they would have to be together during that time because, hello, they were filming the same freaking drama!!!

Gosh, I'm so pissed! I wish all those haters/netizens spreading the wrong news get sued. Money can never atone for what they have done.

• Like 4

Yaaa agree with u! I hope this thing dont      mess with her career! Likes getting drama offer next time and etc. but i believe it will not since it totally not her fault! I like the way she is so brave to sue the netizen that post that malicious comment. They thought jsy so weak that they dare to do whatever they want and hurting jsy and of course they are totally wrong! Stay strong jin se yeon! And hoping this dont disturb the chemistry between jsy and jung il woo in  the future.

• Like 4

@ROSEM, great thing Kim Hyun Joong's ex-gf herself denied it was Jin Se Yeon. I also had a hunch that most her haters are high school students. No wonder Se Yeon got so many haters. These jealous idiots! They themselves are still young. Can't they realize that Jin Se Yeon herself is still a minor as well? Oh, well, girls this age tend to be jealous toward anyone more successful than them. Poor things.

Edited by djappleblush
  • Like 3

Guest KangHae143

Concerning SeYeon being involved in that Shitty Kim Hyun Joong's Scandal, can people just stop bashing her without knowing facts and wait at least till smth get confirmed even tho we all know she's not the J lady bcs obviously that fuckman won't cheat on his ex with someone as recognizable as SeYeon .. 
the young girl has been through so much, from hate to cursing to swearing, yet scandals are always following her, and now she's getting more hate at the mid of filming her new web-drama, sucks so hard for her ._.
It aches my heart seeing her overcoming all these hardships when she's only 21 years old, I feel so useless whenever I realize the fact I'm not able to help her nor do anything for her sake right now but praying for her, standing by her side and defending her from Haters who are eating her alive right now ~~
MAY GOD BE WITH URI SEYEON, MAY GOD BLESS HER

ngl but I'm so fed up right now . tsk .

Edited by KangHae143

First they said seyeon is dating Woo bin (the older one ) and that he was powerful connections so she gets lead roles ,then it's she comes from a rich background and they call her greedy because they act with as they said"hot oppas " now they say she had an affair with kim hyun joong.I can't believe this ,how longer are they going to keep going after seyeon like this ,when is the witch hunt going to end ?she's 21 ,she debuted at such a young age ,that she was so busy she never had the time to date .

Everyone who knows seyeon and was following her for a while ,nows it's 100% not her ,and only an idiot will believe it is .so

Even im soo soo Sooooo Sooooo tired, imagine how seyeon feels 

• Like 3

am i right? doesnt she look like shes about to banji jump?

Jin Se Yeon Is Shocked And Upset At Rumors Linking Her With Kim Hyun Joong

BY Julie Jones  (kdramastars)

Jin Se Yeon

"...Jin Se Yeon is not too happy about the rumors that quickly began circulating on the Internet, even though lawyers have stated that the fact that the celebrity was identified only as "J" does not necessarily mean there is even a "J" in her name.

On July 31, Jin replied to a Twitter message asking if she was celebrity "J" and said, "Not me! So don't go around spreading rumors like this.

The Korean media outlet Star News reported an anonymous source close to the actress as saying that she is shocked and upset by the rumors. She is looking into taking legal action against anyone spreading the rumors."

Her agency, Early Bird Entertainment also released a statement about potential measures they might take..."

to read more:

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/92036/20150731/jin-se-yeon-is-shocked-and-upset-at-rumors-linking-her-with-kim-hyun-joong.htm

on a happier note her lovely song with her co star 

Hong Jong Hyun & Jin Se Yeon – Only You Forever ( (РУС.САБ.)

• Like 3

Guest cyanaepurple

New filming picture

11311346_1604674333139879_1030369044_n.j

cre: instagram

Why do I feel like they'll make a parody of that bridge scene in Doctor Stranger? Haha. Or maybe not. ^~^