Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

ronayJ said: What I don't like, is when they sat she has a big sponsor, that's why she gets all the leads in her dramas, she wasn't the lead in AOF, gaya was, she wasn't the lead in its okay daddy, white +I'm pretty sure the PD wanted her to play that role in DS, I mean can you see kang so ra, playing the role Jin se yeon did? Lool

Guest casperntv

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Jin Se Yeon First Pitch @ LG Twins vs Lotte Giants Baseball Game

here are some photos from the fan meeting. :-*

JIN SE YEON'S 1ST FAN MEETING (JULY 26, 2014)

credit to www.twitter.com/BaiduJSY/status/492881768014286848
BtcRWcDCUAEk0Cq.jpg:large
BtcRWcTCYAA1AC6.jpg:large
BtcRWdlCMAAKBg3.jpg:large

NOTE: SY will come at 1:30 pm (UTC+9). the fan meeting will start at 2:00 pm (UTC+9).

credit to cafe.daum.net/actressspdus/AMZb
242B324053D352650B26C3
232D893C53D352FD19E9A1
2301513553D355E1302578
2412134853D35794250917
230A724953D361F30721FA

credit to cafe.daum.net/actressspdus/BXxs/1869
2734BB3D53D353043839F5
2342F84553D353060CB81C
2448624553D35308064001
271C494253D3530905AE33
251B584553D3530A34E163
2109BD3F53D3530B2BF6B6

Hey guys, (= what was your first jin-se-yeon drama? Mine was AOF, I started to love her in that drama, then went back and watched all her work, even white, (movie) XD

Mine is Bridal Mask :) and that is the only drama i watch her before DS. andd i ship her with Joo Won so much. Hahahahahaha but at that time, i didnt come to KangDan shipper thread( and I dont know why haha) I still remember I cried a river when she died.

here are more pictures of SY at the baseball game yesterday.

FIRST PITCH AT LG TWINS BASEBALL GAME (JULY 25, 2014)

credit to www.twitter.com/BaiduJSY
BtZpXf5CIAA1Tdp.jpg:large
BtZpXmNCEAEfsxI.jpg:large
BtZpXlfCEAA1GuK.jpg:large
BtZphiRCcAE2GNi.jpg:large
BtZphI0CEAATAMJ.jpg:large
BtZpp5BCQAEm13b.jpg:large
BtZp0NaCAAAQMVX.jpg:large
BtZpz7VCUAASP6D.jpg:large
BtZp0ObCUAAZ9V4.jpg:large
BtZp0H1CEAANXJU.jpg:large
BtZp8gZCMAAXNwy.jpg:large

credits to www.instagram.com/kimsm0402
10514102_1447646335519061_518190279_o.jpg

credits to www.instagram.com/justin.h.koo
10520325_870900199605743_319473103_o.jpg

Hey guys, (= what was your first jin-se-yeon drama? Mine was AOF, I started to love her in that drama, then went back and watched all her work, even white, (movie) XD

The Duo. She play young Han Ji Hye. I really likes her character whos really smart and brave. She looks like HJH much. After that I hear that she would played on Bridal Mask. I guessed she will fill young characters again. Because Han Chae Ah names came first. I was surprised that shes the lead because I think shes really young and I cant imagine JW will kissed her:-D but I'm glad shes doing a great job. Even, many viewers choose for shipping JW-HCA. And they always said a bad thing about Se Yeon. I always like when SY beeing Mok Dan. I cant imagine if another actress take that role. Even SY kissed KHJ and LJS and looks good with them. Untill now I'm still JooSeyeon shipper:-D

SY has a new interview and pictorial.

JULY 26, 2014 10ASIA INTERVIEW

credit to tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/288245
2014072420443661970.jpg
2014072420442817032.jpg
2014072420443511959.jpg
2014072420443817527.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there are more pictures from the Newsen pictorial.

JULY 22, 2014 NEWSEN PICTORIAL

credit to www.newsen.com, via JSY naver

cAuCwJ5.jpg
jyxkpL5.jpg

viFmWN3.jpg
rJBXJv4.jpg
X6akBUK.jpg
J9VIQSS.jpg
6J6wMMR.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

@Micheru, dearie, thanks for the pics, but the ones after the spoiler tag didn't work, so will you please fix it?

I'm so happy she got so many interviews after Doctor Stranger. yay!!! That means even though people criticized her, but many had fallen for her also. :) Awesome!!!

Thank you @bryan for the translation of the interview for BreakNews ( Translated from chinese text from Baidu) 26 july 2014 <Dr Stranger> Kang Sora  :(...) Q : Lee Jong Suk , Park Hae Jin and Jin Se Yeon. What are their acting strengths ?(...) Firstly JSY is the most calm and clear. Sometimes I would think : How can she stay so calm ?" Because of the nature of TV dramas and how scripts are released, things are quite urgent and the shooting can be hard. But JSY will never show that kind of look (?) Her greatest strength is her strong sense of responsibility. LJS gives you the feeling of a very good friend. Very smart. Able to immerse in the character. Could be he has watched a lot of dramas , able to understand what the viewers enjoy. PHJ is the most experienced among the 4 of us. Very stable. No matter what situations, will also not affect his acting performance. Really fantastic.   (...)

I love this sweet girl in MDTF with choi jin hyuk...her acting in what ever she was given is superb. so for those who likes to criticize and not appreciate her  loses your insight ....just love her  and she will  be more awesome.criticize her or hate her and she will come out more lovelier and stronger in character...Bless you Jin Se Yeon...now  and ever..

Jin Se Yeon &amp; Daehwakoh Doctor Stranger &#8216;s producer

Jin Se Yeon and Daehwakoh 
Doctor Stranger 's producer
"I forgot this picture... It's a really hot today. Have a nice monday!" 

Credit Daehwakoh official account instagram

PS. Seyeoni + Baseball ===>>> SMOKIN HOT!!!!

yeah%21.gif
Now I want to Chilbong and Jin Se Yeon together

;))

Guest sunshine4ever

Jin Se Yeon Expressed Her Love for Her Fans in a Special and Lovable Way

Actress Jin Se Yeon has a very special and lovable way of expressing her affection for her fans.

On the 27th, she posted on her Twitter a picture with a message stating: "I'm very happy. Thank you, everyone. Thank you very much. Right now I'm reading the letters you guys wrote."

In the picture, Jin Se Yeon is looking happily at the gifts and banner that her fans gave her. There is a picture of her taking with the banner "Goddess Se Yeon," her face shows light make up which causes other people to be attracted to.

The netizens commented: "I am starting to like Jin Se Yeon." "Look at her hugging gifts from the fans. So cute." "Why isn't she acting in more dramas?" ect.

Additionally, not too long ago Jin Se Yeon had recently completed a dual role of Han Seung Hee and Song Jae Hee in a SBS drama "Doctor Stranger."

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109914188 / Vietnamese Translation is HERE.
Vietnamese Translation: lala164@kitesvn.com
English Translation: sunshine4ever @ Soompi
Picture credits to osen

I did Google out the word goddess from English to Korean and it was like written on Se Yeon's banner. (goddess = 여신) Haha. Did her fan give her that?

i just know that beside Ivy Club & Cilsung Cyder, Jin Seyeon & Lee Hyunwoo has old cf together before... hehe should i ship them ???

*no wonder because they (seyeon, jongsuk, hyunwoo) used to be on the same company (wellmade) but only jongsuk who did'nt moved to another company... as we knew that Seyeon moved to earlybird and Hyun woo moved to keyeast in the same company with kim hyun joong & kim soo hyun.

-edit-

did somebody know who's the guy with Seyeon in this cf ? ... his face looks familiar but i dont have idea who he is ?

Guest biblethump

Seyeonnie said that most of her fans are male right? Actually when I first read that interview I was like meh :P, I don't think so but after I saw these pics I think I was wrong ROFL.

tA7XX0x.jpg

cvQKB3c.jpg

OHAOV0a.jpg

cr: dudu@baiduJSY

more pics at http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3188958012 :)

Seyeonnie said that most of her fans are male right? Actually when I first read that interview I was like meh

:P

, I don't think so but after I saw these pics I think I was wrong ROFL.

tA7XX0x.jpg

cvQKB3c.jpg

OHAOV0a.jpg

cr: dudu@baiduJSY

more pics at http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3188958012 :)

can't blame them lol our se yeon is a goddess, I feel the only ones hating on her are some girls because they're jealous from all the attention she gets from guys <_<