Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Hi, guys! :)
Do you see this picture?

10440679_752092418181076_797435302814592

Yes?
I just wanna point out that two of these men dubbed as "6 Leading Men hotter than Lee Min Ho" had been Jin Se Yeon's leading men in her two dramas. :D
And her list of hot male co-stars is getting longer and hotter.
So who do you want to be her next leading man? :D;)

Guest KangHae143

djappleblush

said:

Hi, guys! :)
Do you see this picture?

10440679_752092418181076_797435302814592

Yes?
I just wanna point out that two of these men dubbed as "6 Leading Men hotter than Lee Min Ho" had been Jin Se Yeon's leading men in her two dramas. :D
And her list of hot male co-stars is getting longer and hotter.
So who do you want to be her next leading man? :D;)

Hey, everyone!
Check it out! I screen capped Jin Se Yeon's Japanese movie, "Only the language of Love," together with the k-pop group Supernova's two members, Yunhak and Kwangsu.
j1_zps6b4ce7f8.png

j2_zps1eb36419.png
j3_zpse7f85086.png
j4_zps5d99a9c5.png
j5_zpsd2c6eb21.png
j6_zps5d478f53.png
j7_zps91ae2d1e.png

Note: Did you guys know? The director of this movie was HAN SANG HEE. And many months later, one of Jin Se Yeon's double characters in Doctor Stranger was HAN SEUNG HEE.
Coincidence? I think not! :D

Hello the fans ! Kang Sora said in an interview (23 july 2014) : "(...) All main actors and actresses are warm person and make me comfortable. (...) Jin Se Yeon, eventhough she is woman, but she has thought “I must able to do like that.”  When talking with her, her reaction is good and I enjoy chatting with her. We are good friend in shooting location. (...)"article translated by @rynn_peace ; original article is from My Daily

My first drama was My Daughter The Flower, a daily drama with Choi Jin Hyuk and I liked her so much in that drama that since then I watched all her dramas. Unlike what her anti-fans were saying Jin Se Yeon has three dramas with a happy ending. Kkotnim aka My Daughter The Flower, Five Fingers and Dr. Stranger. Jin Se Yeon fightin!!!

What I don't like, is when they sat she has a big sponsor, that's why she gets all the leads in her dramas, she wasn't the lead in AOF, gaya was, she wasn't the lead in its okay daddy, white +I'm pretty sure the PD wanted her to play that role in DS, I mean can you see kang so ra, playing the role Jin se yeon did? Lool